User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: It Seems Fauci is been Out Right Lying to the Public for over a Year now.

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,167x in 27,728 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fauci Lied.....People died. Bottomline! Well that is if you count leftists as people.
    Last edited by MMC; 05-14-2021 at 11:11 AM.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (05-14-2021)

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 1,545
    Overall activity: 68.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 44,153x in 28,538 Posts
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiquidGuy View Post
    Does your english comprehension deteriorate at this time of night?

You claimed he didn't want to save masks for healthcare workers. I just showed you that he did.

What is the problem?

Are you going to provide a link to lie#2 so I can fact check you? or are you going to run away?
    No but I did go to bed. LOL

He lied. He told people not to wear masks and that they would not help them when he did not believe that.

You cannot get past your first lie and you want me to move on and ignore it? Move on doesn't work.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carolina73 For This Useful Post:

MMC (05-14-2021),stjames1_53 (05-14-2021)

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 985
    Overall activity: 43.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first Group50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Calendar Award
    TheLiquidGuy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,041x in 1,745 Posts
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carolina73 View Post
    He lied. He told people not to wear masks and that they would not help them when he did not believe that.
    No. Fauci did not say that masks “would not help them”. You are making that part up. Again, here is what Fauci said...

"Right now, in the United States, people should not be walking around with masks,"

He explains why a few seconds later when he says...

"But when you think masks, you should think of healthcare workers needing them,”

Now, would you like to show me evidence of lie#2, or are you going to “go to bed” again?

“Just say the election was corrupt and leave the
    rest to me and the Republican congressmen”
    --Donald Trump

Speaking to the Justice Department on Dec. 27, 2020. Conversation memorialized in then-acting Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue’s contemporaneous notes.

Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 892
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassYour first Group25000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    Admiral Ackbar's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,992x in 3,109 Posts
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiquidGuy View Post
    No. Fauci did not say that masks “would not help them”. You are making that part up. Again, here is what Fauci said...

"Right now, in the United States, people should not be walking around with masks,"

He explains why a few seconds later when he says...

"But when you think masks, you should think of healthcare workers needing them,”

Now, would you like to show me evidence of lie#2, or are you going to “go to bed” again?

What utter bull$#@!. How about this. You people are the ones talking about "the science". How about you ultra caring, ultra smart Communists show us why he was right. That little man has been moving the ball all around and now all his inconsistencies have been out long enough to expose him as a fraud and schill. Again/ smart left wing communists should be showing this science you have been following.

Show it.. or drop the facade.
    "Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining"----Fletcher in The Outlaw Josey Wales

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Admiral Ackbar For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (05-14-2021)

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 1,401
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Hoosier8's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,220x in 6,442 Posts
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBadger View Post
    Fauci jumped all over Rand Paul for his claim that the NIH paid for gain of function research at the Wuhan virology lab but as director of the NIAID, he approved grants for EcoHealth alliance based on coronavirus gain of function research in Wuhan. Fauci is also taking advantage of the ignorance of the vast majority of people by pretending gain of function means a Frankenstein style virus, completely lab invented. GOF research often uses Serial Passage where a virus is introduced into animals and it can evolve more quickly into a more virulent strain or a strain that can evolve to infect other species. The fact that they can't find a single bat that was infected with Covid or the intermediary animal that supposedly transferred it to humans is making many people take a second look. Coronaviruses that arise naturally always leave a trail but this one appeared out of nowhere and was already capable of mass infections and deaths.
    The US used to do this kind of research here until it became politically a liability so we started funding it overseas. This is what you would call the deep state running things out of sight of the public because there would be an outcry if the public knew.
    When Donald Trump said to protest “peacefully”, he meant violence.

When he told protesters to “go home”, he meant stay for an insurrection.

And when he told Brad Raffensperger to implement “whatever the correct legal remedy is”, he meant fraud.

War is peace.

Freedom is slavery.

Ignorance is strength.

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 985
    Overall activity: 43.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first Group50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Calendar Award
    TheLiquidGuy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,041x in 1,745 Posts
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Ackbar View Post
    What utter bull$#@!. How about this. You people are the ones talking about "the science". How about you ultra caring, ultra smart Communists show us why he was right. That little man has been moving the ball all around and now all his inconsistencies have been out long enough to expose him as a fraud and schill. Again/ smart left wing communists should be showing this science you have been following.

Show it.. or drop the facade.
    What would you like me to show you he was right about sir?

Fauci has always been modest. He never purported to know everything. That’s just the way you guys painted him, so that you could tear him down when he contradicted President Know-it-all Trump.

Again whenever he didn’t know something he would try to say so. Science needed to use imperfect information with coronavirus. All Fauci was doing was giving you the best AVAILABLE info at the time. Thats all any of us should have expected. He didnt want or need you to think he had all the answers.

Tell me, what was he wrong about that he purported to be 100% right about?

Go ahead. Tell me.
    Last edited by TheLiquidGuy; 05-14-2021 at 01:35 PM.

“Just say the election was corrupt and leave the
    rest to me and the Republican congressmen”
    --Donald Trump

Speaking to the Justice Department on Dec. 27, 2020. Conversation memorialized in then-acting Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue’s contemporaneous notes.

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 1,470
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    testsubjectalpha's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,183x in 6,937 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No human to human transmission, don't need to wear a mask, need to lock down friends and families into poorly ventilated spaces and stay indoors, then going on to say wear a mask, in fact wear 2 or 3 masks at the same time. Nothing but BS out of Fauci's mouth.

Meanwhile, Mr Fauci was absolutely 100% in the know about sever acute respiratory viruses, well versed. I for one don't believe a damn thing this guy has to say...and that has nothing to do with politics.
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

+ Reply to Thread