User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: The return of Donald J. Trump has begun.

Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 393
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album pictures25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Leanne778's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,287x in 1,046 Posts
    Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison View Post
    You have a computer ...you should do your OWN searches
    I did...and there's nothing.

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 2,679
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Cotton1's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 24,715x in 16,155 Posts
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leanne778 View Post
    LOL! Who removed it?
    Google or the DNC!
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 2,679
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Cotton1's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 24,715x in 16,155 Posts
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leanne778 View Post
    I did...and there's nothing.
    Told you they removed it !
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,167x in 27,728 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stjames1_53 View Post
    We say the same thing about liberals..................

Seems that the democrat/liberals are doing the same thing. Joe* says the blacks are to stupid to know how to vote and cannot understand how to use a computer or cruise the web.

Lets talk about Leanne. She borders on the insane about her emotions.
    You voted based on hatred. You are reacting to emotion.
    You wish to cast chains for us. Go buggar off....
    They forget when it is exactly the same way for them and their Utter Stutterer Obama, huh? We can even go back to FDR and his fireside chats. LOL
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

US Conservative (05-16-2021)

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 1,118
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Retirednsmilin308's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,826x in 3,490 Posts
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Torus34 View Post
    It will be interesting to see Mr. Donald Trump back on the rally circuit. His ability to pick the pockets of the attendees with his tongue is legendary.

From A Beginner's Guide to Government. Aloysius Goldpen. Chelm Press, 2011, Gotham, GA.:

"Adherents can always be gained by attacking an opponent rather than his views. Such followers, it is noted, will be of inferior intellect, but they will serve."

"There are some people who can be fooled all of the time. These, when kept emotionally involved, form a sturdy base upon which to build a political career."

"It is not necessary to put the people into shackles. It can be accomplished by helping them to forge their own chains out of their emotions, ignorance and prejudices."

The book, a limited edition, is currently out of print.

Regards, stay safe 'n well.
    Good book, ...after I post this comment, I am going to go back and jot down the info on it and see if i can find it.

Now...to your point. That is a double edged sword that cuts both ways.

Look at the completely blind zombie followers Obama and Hillary got to follow and actually worship them using those very same tactics.

I pride myself on 360 degree CLEAR vision.

Give it a try. Just be forewarned, BOTH SIDES will sometimes hate you for it.

Being able to see with a non-tainted lens and being able to see all 360 degrees will make those the author of the book you mentioned hate you because you CAN SEE the bad on BOTH SIDES.

You need to read that book again, because you still can only see in one direction and still have a tainted lens.
    When it is not allowed to be questioned, it is not science, it is PROPAGANDA

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 1,118
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Retirednsmilin308's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,826x in 3,490 Posts
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardMZhlubb View Post
    Who the $#@! cares about a few idiots? The simple fact is that the majority of Americans cannot stand Trump.
    ...and just as predicted, folks...he is in complete denial and trying to make his personal opinion that of the "majority of Americans ".

Two can play this game too.

The " majority of Americans " elected ME, Dave, to be the speaker for them, not you, and they told me to say here that those radical leftists who howled at the moon are, were, and will ...forever be...the lunatic fringe, but that lunatic fringe is not much of a fringe any more, but much more lunatic.

They are getting more numerous, and more lunatic in their ways with each passing day.

They were already on the edge, but Trump getting elected just one time, pushed them over the edge and they are now lost forever over the chasm they created for themselves.

...and like so many lemmings, more and more are leaping off that cliff, leaving reason and common sense far behind.

Trump is no longer president....but their lunacy will remain forever, and IS getting worse.

Now, instead of howling at the moon, they say everything under the sun is RACIST....and I mean EVERYTHING.

Did removing the native American maiden off a package of butter cure it all ? NO

Did removing Aunt Jemima off a bottle of syrup cure it all ? NO

Did taking Uncle Ben's image off a box of rice cure it all ? NO

Yet they think these small and foolish actions will actually accomplish some major social milestone.

They are just petty little control freaks who do not have the courage to ACTUALLY do something.

...long live the revolution !

Do they have their sights set on ESKIMO PIES next ? Racism like that can not be allowed to stand...right ?

How about the CHUNKY candy bar ?

How about womyn's makeup ?.....Why was Helena Rubenstien smiling ? because Max Factor.
    Last edited by Retirednsmilin308; 05-17-2021 at 07:29 AM.
    When it is not allowed to be questioned, it is not science, it is PROPAGANDA

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Retirednsmilin308 For This Useful Post:

MMC (05-17-2021),Peter1469 (05-17-2021)

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 506
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Torus34's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 198x in 179 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Retirednsmilin308 View Post
    Good book, ...after I post this comment, I am going to go back and jot down the info on it and see if i can find it.

Now...to your point. That is a double edged sword that cuts both ways.

Look at the completely blind zombie followers Obama and Hillary got to follow and actually worship them using those very same tactics.

I pride myself on 360 degree CLEAR vision.

Give it a try. Just be forewarned, BOTH SIDES will sometimes hate you for it.

Being able to see with a non-tainted lens and being able to see all 360 degrees will make those the author of the book you mentioned hate you because you CAN SEE the bad on BOTH SIDES.

You need to read that book again, because you still can only see in one direction and still have a tainted lens.
    Hi!

A secular humanist, I'm neither Republican nor Democrat nor conservative nor liberal. I view each issue with respect to how it affects good ol' h. sapiens. I look askance at those who blindly follow any 'leader' or ideology. As far as the book goes, I suggest you look carefully at the name of the publisher. ;-))

Regards, stay safe 'n well.
    "And gladly wolde he lerne and gladly teche." Chaucer, the Canterbury Tales.

Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 455
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    RichardMZhlubb's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,654x in 3,670 Posts
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Retirednsmilin308 View Post
    ...and just as predicted, folks...he is in complete denial and trying to make his personal opinion that of the "majority of Americans ".

Two can play this game too.

The " majority of Americans " elected ME, Dave, to be the speaker for them, not you, and they told me to say here that those radical leftists who howled at the moon are, were, and will ...forever be...the lunatic fringe, but that lunatic fringe is not much of a fringe any more, but much more lunatic.

They are getting more numerous, and more lunatic in their ways with each passing day.

They were already on the edge, but Trump getting elected just one time, pushed them over the edge and they are now lost forever over the chasm they created for themselves.

...and like so many lemmings, more and more are leaping off that cliff, leaving reason and common sense far behind.

Trump is no longer president....but their lunacy will remain forever, and IS getting worse.

Now, instead of howling at the moon, they say everything under the sun is RACIST....and I mean EVERYTHING.

Did removing the native American maiden off a package of butter cure it all ? NO

Did removing Aunt Jemima off a bottle of syrup cure it all ? NO

Did taking Uncle Ben's image off a box of rice cure it all ? NO

Yet they think these small and foolish actions will actually accomplish some major social milestone.

They are just petty little control freaks who do not have the courage to ACTUALLY do something.

...long live the revolution !

Do they have their sights set on ESKIMO PIES next ? Racism like that can not be allowed to stand...right ?

How about the CHUNKY candy bar ?

How about womyn's makeup ?.....Why was Helena Rubenstien smiling ? because Max Factor.
    Uh, you appear to a problem recognizing reality. I'm not making things up. I'm simply telling you what is objectively true. Not for a single day of his presidency did Trump have the support of a majority of Americans. Poll after poll and vote after vote proved that to be true. And, since leaving office, his popularity has dropped even more. Trump's at 32% support in most recent polling. Most Americans cannot stand the guy. That's not opinion, it's fact.

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 279
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    duckgirl's Avatar Junior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 57x in 28 Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I voted for Trump and I hope he continues to shake things up, but in 2024 i'd rather see someone else send Biden packing, someone that could ultimately have two consecutive terms if he or she is doing a good job.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to duckgirl For This Useful Post:

Retirednsmilin308 (05-17-2021)

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 271
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    Collateral Damage's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,870x in 4,195 Posts
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardMZhlubb View Post
    Who the $#@! cares about a few idiots? The simple fact is that the majority of Americans cannot stand Trump.
    No doubt about people not liking Trump, but many of those also understand the direction of the DNC, the current administration, and who was very beneficial for this country.

The left is all about likeability and image. The right is a bit more towards the results column.
    "I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments by those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations." -- James Madison

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Collateral Damage For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (05-17-2021)

+ Reply to Thread