User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2 Iranian Navy ships are heading to the Americas, posing a potential provocation to t

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,493
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    PJL's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 982x in 846 Posts
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    And yet it affected the Europeans and your Commies Buddies to the point they wouldnt ignore it.
    When something is actually there for all to see , it's only commonsense to acknowledge it , and not just ignore it . I call that reality , but it doesn't mean that people have accepted it , as their policy.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Ackbar View Post
    I am with you on this. Plus it will be interesting to see if they can actually make the trip. Their biggest vessel went to the bottom last week I think. Small provocations by small people.
    Considering the illegal sanctions Iran has been forced to live under for years , it's a wonder they can even afford a navy at all......but they have...and they are still exporting enough to keep the country solvent , and keep assisting Syria to fight terrorists and support the tiny impoverished country of Yemen to protect their sovereignty , against the military might of Saudi Arabia , the US and Israel...... not a bad effort , really . I'm no fan of the Iranian government , or fundamental islam in any form , but in an islamic country that's their business and their right to believe what they want. Where credit is due , it should be paid .
    Last edited by PJL; 06-06-2021 at 10:11 PM.

Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 136
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Created Album pictures1000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Javad's Avatar Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 109x in 66 Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    USA's right to send it's warships to the Persian gulf is not more legitimate than Iran's right to send it's warships to Venezuela.

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,167x in 27,728 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PJL View Post
    When something is actually there for all to see , it's only commonsense to acknowledge it , and not just ignore it . I call that reality , but it doesn't mean that people have accepted it , as their policy.
    If it was commonsense for them to acknowledge it. Nor test it. Then they accepted it.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it was commonsense for them to acknowledge it. Nor test it. Then they accepted it.
    Well it never effected me , and I only read about in recent times.....so I'll tell ya , from my own personal point of view , it's utter boolshyit . South American countries aren't legally bound to it......and I notice that for instance , Bolivia is offering investment into it's new mining sector to a European country and an Asian country........so what are you gonna do about it ? ......(lol) ....the plain fact is that if any country that wants to lay claim to the whole western hemisphere , they're just gonna get laughed at.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well it never effected me , and I only read about in recent times.....so I'll tell ya , from my own personal point of view , it's utter boolshyit . South American countries aren't legally bound to it......and I notice that for instance , Bolivia is offering investment into it's new mining sector to a European country and an Asian country........so what are you gonna do about it ? ......(lol) ....the plain fact is that if any country that wants to lay claim to the whole western hemisphere , they're just gonna get laughed at.
    Well since you werent a Nation. Or a Country.....you wouldnt count. LOL

Uhm of course South American Countries didnt count. What confused you about them being part of the Western Hemisphere.

What will the US do.....compete. Like always.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well since you werent a Nation. Or a Country.....you wouldnt count. LOL

Uhm of course South American Countries didnt count. What confused you about them being part of the Western Hemisphere.

What will the US do.....compete. Like always.
    Not likely . You seem to forget that the legitimate and well loved leader of Bolivia , Evo Morales ,was thrown into exile by (yet another) US CIA regime change operation just a few years back ......and it was rejected outright by Bolivians at the first voting opportunity , to throw your $#@!ty puppet out of office and charge her with treason for being part of a US initiated regime change scam . So I doubt very much if Bolivia want anything to do with the US.........you've shot yourself in both feet on that one ....(lol)

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not likely . You seem to forget that the legitimate and well loved leader of Bolivia , Evo Morales ,was thrown into exile by (yet another) US CIA regime change operation just a few years back ......and it was rejected outright by Bolivians at the first voting opportunity , to throw your $#@!ty puppet out of office and charge her with treason for being part of a US initiated regime change scam . So I doubt very much if Bolivia want anything to do with the US.........you've shot yourself in both feet on that one ....(lol)
    Sure is a lot of Bolivians that want to come to the US. Just like the majority around the planet.

Oh and when you figure out how Colombia and Brazil was involved concerning anything about Bolivia. Let us know. That should give your Commie Masters enough time to study and then give you some uhm, what to think propaganda so you can appear like you know something.

+ Reply to Thread