User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lecturer At Official Yale Event Fantasizes About Brutally Murdering White People, Cla

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,163x in 27,727 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lecturer At Official Yale Event Fantasizes About Brutally Murdering White People, Cla

Lecturer At Official Yale Event Fantasizes About Brutally Murdering White People, Claims All White People Are Rotten.....

Yale University, one of America’s most elite institutions, hosted a racist lecturer who expressed deep-seated animus against white people.

In an official lecture called “The Psychopathic Problem of the White Mind,” given by Aruna Khilanani at the Yale School of Medicine’s Department of Child Study Center, Khilanani graphically described her fantasy about killing and burying white people, saying, “I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the heads of any white person that got in my way, burying their body, and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step. Like I did the world a $#@!ing favor.”

When The Federalist inquired about this comment, Khilanani responded, saying “You are having a psychoanalyst talk about fantasy in relationship to writing. Everyone has fantasies, dreams. nightmares. Not being in contact with your unconscious is what causes problems. In order to fully understand what I am saying, Yale would have to release the full video.”

The audio, which can be found here, includes a number of racially charged remarks directed at white people, including, “White people are out of their minds and they have been for a long time,” as well as, “We keep forgetting that directly talking about race is a waste of our breath. We are asking a demented, violent predator who thinks that they are a saint or a superhero, to accept responsibility. It ain’t gonna happen. They have five holes in their brain. It’s like banging your head against a brick wall.”

Khilanani’s animus against white people extends into her personal life, as she noted that she had made it her goal to “cut out everything white,” describing her motivation behind cutting off white friends and leaving institutions she considered too white.

“There are no good apples,” Khilanani remarked. “White people make my blood boil.” .....snip~

Lecturer At Yale Fantasizes About Brutally Murdering White People (thefederalist.com)

There goes the BS about Blacks arent racist. Although its funny she would show up at Yale. Who's founder was a slave trader.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

IMPress Polly (06-06-2021),MisterVeritis (06-06-2021),RMNIXON (06-06-2021)

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 53
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    nathanbforrest45's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 16,261x in 10,568 Posts
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't we all just get along?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nathanbforrest45 For This Useful Post:

MMC (06-06-2021),RMNIXON (06-06-2021)

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 2,494
    Overall activity: 62.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    RMNIXON's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 30,541x in 17,981 Posts
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can't Make this $#@! up anymore.

The worst horror you can imagine is being made Woke and I suggest people arm themselves for all that is possible.....

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

MMC (06-06-2021),nathanbforrest45 (06-06-2021)

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RMNIXON View Post
    You can't Make this $#@! up anymore.

The worst horror you can imagine is being made Woke and I suggest people arm themselves for all that is possible.....

These types are going to be in for a Big surprise as the Warring time draws near.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yale speaker says comment about killing White people was meant to spark deeper talk about race.....

Yale speaker says comment about killing White people was meant to spark deeper talk about race (msn.com)

Now comes the lame excuses. She must be worried that her MD license will be pulled.

+ Reply to Thread