Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,511x in 14,775 Posts
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakuda View Post
    "Everyone says so" is the best indications this is all BS. Thanks for the admission
    What if instead of the "fairest of all time" it was just average? What if they have been this messed up for decades and we just didn't know it? I always wondered why Perot didn't get more votes.

Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 171
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    mamooth's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,069x in 786 Posts
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you frustrated wannabe-election-stealers could put forth even the tiniest bit of evidence that there was organized election fraud, you wouldn't come across as butthurt sore-losers trying to steal more elections. But you can't, so you do. All the other cultists are trying to steal elections, so you go along with them.

This is the part where you go off on insult tirades, rather than offer any evidence for organized election fraud. I mean, you've all been running from the challenge for 9 months now. You've put forth precisedly zip.

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 92.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,549x in 94,400 Posts
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So that's Pete's evidence for election fraud.

It's actually better than the evidence most Trump cultists have presented.

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 738
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mamooth View Post
    If you frustrated wannabe-election-stealers could put forth even the tiniest bit of evidence that there was organized election fraud, you wouldn't come across as butthurt sore-losers trying to steal more elections. But you can't, so you do. All the other cultists are trying to steal elections, so you go along with them.

This is the part where you go off on insult tirades, rather than offer any evidence for organized election fraud. I mean, you've all been running from the challenge for 9 months now. You've put forth precisedly zip.
    Math. Math provides evidence that numerous cases of indivual election fraud occured all going in one direction, as do the particular stats on one of the big super pro Biden vote dumps in the middle of the night. This makes the lack of some organization unlikely.In addition Biden was getting 49% of the in person vote in some purple states and then turned around and got 76-78 % of in person votes in that same state despite normally conservative seniors being the largest mail in voting block. Personally I can never reconcile that. Especially when after the election I could not find the numbers of mail in votes for Biden in blue states. Why weren't those readily available? Further investigations were denied by liberals who apaprently feared trying to prove their own claims and set the record straight.
    Whatever exactly happened we will never know and that is a bigger issue than who won. Also the sheer number of and ease with which indivuals were able to game the system would necessitate a hardening of the system but instead we are making it more and more willy nilly unvettable rules. At this rate we may never know who really wins any national election.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 76,962x in 55,590 Posts
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    There’s certainly enough evidence to justify a thorough and credible investigation into the suspicious incidents in various states. If a credible investigation turns up nothing, so be it. If there were serious problems, correct them so they don’t happen again.
    When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.“ - Benjamin Franklin.

“When people get used to preferential treatment equal treatment seems like discrimination.” - Thomas Sowell

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    Math. Math provides evidence that numerous cases of indivual election fraud occured all going in one direction,
    That bogus claim relies on the insane "mail-in votes must break exactly the same way as in-person votes!" conspiracy theory.

as do the particular stats on one of the big super pro Biden vote dumps in the middle of the night.
    That's just the same error repeated, with "middle of the night!" hysterics added on. You're still batting zero.

In addition Biden was getting 49% of the in person vote in some purple states and then turned around and got 76-78 % of in person votes in that same state despite normally conservative seniors being the largest mail in voting block.
    Weird rumors are not evidence. So, you're still at zero.

Further investigations were denied by liberals who apaprently feared trying to prove their own claims and set the record straight.
    A particularly big whopper, as liberals were happy to allow the usual fair nonpartisan audits, and then more fair nonpartisan audits, and then even more audits.

So, the pattern still holds. The Trump-backers are still unable to present any evidence of any sort for organized fraud.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That bogus claim relies on the insane "mail-in votes must break exactly the same way as in-person votes!" conspiracy theory.

That's just the same error repeated, with "middle of the night!" hysterics added on. You're still batting zero.

Weird rumors are not evidence. So, you're still at zero.

A particularly big whopper, as liberals were happy to allow the usual fair nonpartisan audits, and then more fair nonpartisan audits, and then even more audits.

So, the pattern still holds. The Trump-backers are still unable to present any evidence of any sort for organized fraud.

1) 30 points apart with inconcievable numbers in a purple state is NOT "Breaking in the exact same way as in person votes" It's not even in the same sphere of reality
    2) Nope I think they are talking about a very specific vote dump that somehow exsisted outside the laws of relaity
    3) Nope it's true and you could probably look it up. Interestingly after the election I looked to see what Biden's mail in vote numbers were in blue states like NY and couldn't find them. Hummm
    4) "Happy to allow the usual fair non partisan audits" WTF? They didn't even want repubs at the voting site and pulled shady dealings after they chased them out in at least two known cases. Also this was NOT a usual situation and judges denied request. We were not able to take a good look at how many other cheats/malfunctions were done by the voting machines that tried to swing a local elections my "misassigning" 6,000 votes

Your last statement is true but only because we were not allowed to look for the organization between the numerous individual violations. If it were random there would have been quite a few pro Trump violations and that was not the case. Which seems like it is statistically significant in and off itself.

But either way the groundwork for the American people losing faith in the process was set up by the inexplicible new voting procedures authorized in several states instead of the best, simplest, most obvious way to handle it
    Every state has some kind of Absentee Ballot system , time tested and ( this is the important part) with a chain of custody and vettable procedures. Seemingly the ONLY answer was to simply remove the qualification requirements. That way ballots would be mailed to existing addresses after being requested then signed and even witnessed in some cases putting two asses on the line if you cheat. Why did that not happen? I said the same thing before the election and I have never heard a satifactory explaination. Perhaps you have one?

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    1) 30 points apart with inconcievable numbers in a purple state is NOT "Breaking in the exact same way as in person votes" It's not even in the same sphere of reality
    Nationwide, 58% of Biden voters voted by-mail, 32% of Trump voters. There's nothing suspicious about a 30-point spread in one spot.

2) Nope I think they are talking about a very specific vote dump that somehow exsisted outside the laws of reality
    Please point us to this specific vote dump, and we'll take a look at it.

3) Nope it's true and you could probably look it up.
    I am aware that various conspiracy sources have made up some insane claims, so I don't need to look up that fact.

However, anyone can make stuff up. You need to provide evidence for your claims. Until you can provide some, your have presented no evidence for any organized vote fraud, and my point still stands. Nobody here has been able to present any evidence at all for any organized vote fraud.

Also this was NOT a usual situation and judges denied request. We were not able to take a good look at how many other cheats/malfunctions were done by the voting machines that tried to swing a local elections my "misassigning" 6,000 votes
    Has that crime been reported to law enforcement?

Please, tell us more about this. Make sure to present all of your evidence, with sources.
    If a conservative makes an accusation, it's actually a confession.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nationwide, 58% of Biden voters voted by-mail, 32% of Trump voters. There's nothing suspicious about a 30-point spread in one spot.

Please point us to this specific vote dump, and we'll take a look at it.

I am aware that various conspiracy sources have made up some insane claims, so I don't need to look up that fact.

However, anyone can make stuff up. You need to provide evidence for your claims. Until you can provide some, your have presented no evidence for any organized vote fraud, and my point still stands. Nobody here has been able to present any evidence at all for any organized vote fraud.

Has that crime been reported to law enforcement?

Please, tell us more about this. Make sure to present all of your evidence, with sources.
    1) The spread of 30 points wasn't against Trump it was against his own mail in numbers in purple states. BTW, seniors are a big portion of mail in voters and they are typically not overwhelmingly liberal. If that was honest what were his Blue state numbers? 90%?

I don't remmeber the specific references but why should I have to provide evidence while you just say it was a big lie? The mail in voting changes alone justified further investigation

But here is a related article

https://gellerreport.com/2020/11/ove...evidence.html/
    Last edited by donttread; 08-23-2021 at 07:49 PM.

+ Reply to Thread