Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,554x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rant #2 Docs not allowed to treat covid

So I have another rant, this one is on covid medical treatment. I was watching a video of an interview with Dr. Peter McCullough, he said some things that really made sense. I won't do an exact quote but he was talking about how doctors were not allowed to treat patients for covid. Doctors who did so were reprimanded and their licenses threatened. He told of how never in the history of medicine were we not allowed to treat a patient before.

If you stop and think about it, It really is suspicious. If you have a patient who you assess as high risk for covid complications why would your license be at risk for providing them with medication to help make sure the disease does not progress? We really should ask, why were we not allowed and still not allowed to treat high risk patients who contract covid? If you get a lung infection and go to the hospital, they don't send you home and tell you to come back only if you are on your death bed, no, they treat you, so the progression stops and you start to heal.

It is as though doctors have lost their minds to go along with this. For the life of me, I will never understand why so many remained silent, and allowed such an atrocity to take place.

I guess we just follow orders, and are afraid to speak up, or question authorities.

To see the video, it talks about the part I mentioned at 50:32. https://odysee.com/$/embed/Dr-Peter-...b4f2f87140eba9
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

carolina73 (07-27-2021),Cotton1 (07-27-2021),FindersKeepers (07-27-2021),HawkTheSlayer (07-27-2021)

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 954
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Section31's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,446x in 3,287 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can bet there is a leftist responsible.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Section31 For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (07-27-2021)

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 1,056
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,262x in 20,293 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    So I have another rant, this one is on covid medical treatment. I was watching a video of an interview with Dr. Peter McCullough, he said some things that really made sense. I won't do an exact quote but he was talking about how doctors were not allowed to treat patients for covid. Doctors who did so were reprimanded and their licenses threatened. He told of how never in the history of medicine were we not allowed to treat a patient before.

If you stop and think about it, It really is suspicious. If you have a patient who you assess as high risk for covid complications why would your license be at risk for providing them with medication to help make sure the disease does not progress? We really should ask, why were we not allowed and still not allowed to treat high risk patients who contract covid? If you get a lung infection and go to the hospital, they don't send you home and tell you to come back only if you are on your death bed, no, they treat you, so the progression stops and you start to heal.

It is as though doctors have lost their minds to go along with this. For the life of me, I will never understand why so many remained silent, and allowed such an atrocity to take place.

I guess we just follow orders, and are afraid to speak up, or question authorities.

To see the video, it talks about the part I mentioned at 50:32. https://odysee.com/$/embed/Dr-Peter-...b4f2f87140eba9
    COVID has become weaponized by the Left.......or should I say the Neo-Communists
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

6. The Following User Says Thank You to stjames1_53 For This Useful Post:

Section31 (07-27-2021)

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 1,263
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class25000 Experience Points
    HawkTheSlayer's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,329x in 5,055 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are suppressing all info regarding effective treatment and prevention of Covid with HCQ and Ivermectin.
    Effective low cost treatments.

Why isn't there a real vaccine by this stage ? Surely there's enough live virus out there according to the CDC, Dr. Falsey, and the MSM.

TruthAboutIndia (1).jpg
    Last edited by HawkTheSlayer; 07-27-2021 at 03:26 PM.
    Today we live. Tomorrow we die
    Evil is da Devil minus da D.

"Evil is powerless if the good aren’t afraid"- Ronald Reagan

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HawkTheSlayer For This Useful Post:

Abby08 (07-27-2021),Just AnotherPerson (07-27-2021),Red Lily (07-27-2021),stjames1_53 (07-27-2021)

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 2,923
    Overall activity: 74.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 43,649x in 28,239 Posts
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They tried to ruin the doctors that were telling them that their aggressive use of respirators were killing patients. Two months later and a 4 times higher death rate, they decided that the ones they tried to ruin were right all along. No apologies.
    Big Tech and the CDC silenced supporters of HCQ. They are still using it in other countries successfully. Politicians in the CDC and Medical Community would rather people die than admit that they were wrong again. They claimed HCQ with zinc and azithromycin did not kill the virus, but that was not the reason for the use. It was as an anti-Inflammatory for the treatment of the conditions so the body could heal itself and to prevent long term harm to the lungs.

I complete understand that the doctors lost such a high multiple of patients before they learned they were treating COVID wrong but the ignorance of the politicians leading the medical fail actually did cause great harm/deaths.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to carolina73 For This Useful Post:

Abby08 (07-27-2021),HawkTheSlayer (07-27-2021),Just AnotherPerson (07-27-2021),RMNIXON (07-27-2021),Section31 (07-27-2021),stjames1_53 (07-27-2021)

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,554x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Section31 View Post
    The recommendations come from the WHO & CDC, they are responsible. Shame on us for following those guidelines.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

carolina73 (07-27-2021)

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 1,056
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,262x in 20,293 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carolina73 View Post
    They tried to ruin the doctors that were telling them that their aggressive use of respirators were killing patients. Two months later and a 4 times higher death rate, they decided that the ones they tried to ruin were right all along. No apologies.
    Big Tech and the CDC silenced supporters of HCQ. They are still using it in other countries successfully. Politicians in the CDC and Medical Community would rather people die than admit that they were wrong again. They claimed HCQ with zinc and azithromycin did not kill the virus, but that was not the reason for the use. It was as an anti-Inflammatory for the treatment of the conditions so the body could heal itself and to prevent long term harm to the lungs.

I complete understand that the doctors lost such a high multiple of patients before they learned they were treating COVID wrong but the ignorance of the politicians leading the medical fail actually did cause great harm/deaths.
    They want COVID around long enough to cement their taking over the country...
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stjames1_53 For This Useful Post:

Abby08 (07-27-2021),carolina73 (07-27-2021),HawkTheSlayer (07-27-2021)

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 2,923
    Overall activity: 74.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 43,649x in 28,239 Posts
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stjames1_53 View Post
    They want COVID around long enough to cement their taking over the country...
    And you know how Democrats, MSM and the Deep State cover for each other. We see it in full swing for the NIH and Fauci.

Imagine that even if it were all innocent that no one has asked Fauci why he and the NIH funded China through a third party non-profit. There is no one asking them for the reports. There is no one asking for correspondence or ties even though some has leaked out.

There is no questions on why he would give our money to a Chinese lab with ties to the Chinese Military. They have labs looking at viruses in China, Canada...

Why did they try to hide something that they believe was perfectly innocent and what did we pay for?

This was not a contributions to St. Judes Hospital with a please make the kids better request.

Do any curious journalists exist in the MSM?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to carolina73 For This Useful Post:

Section31 (07-27-2021)

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 2,494
    Overall activity: 62.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    RMNIXON's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 30,542x in 17,982 Posts
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Section31 View Post
    This is the growing consequence of tying medical insurance and the very practice of medicine to the Government. The independent minded country doctor a thing of the past.

Many have formed medical groups just to hold off the legal system and share the rising malpractice insurance costs.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (07-27-2021)

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 327
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,837x in 10,134 Posts
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post

This is total nonsense.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

+ Reply to Thread