User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Anyone else see PR stunt all over this?

  1. #1
    Points: 141,561, Level: 90
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 1,489
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    83887
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    43,934
    Points
    141,561
    Level
    90
    Thanks Given
    9,353
    Thanked 15,852x in 11,629 Posts
    Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Anyone else see PR stunt all over this?

    A Capital Hill Cop while testifying , no doubt exaggerating the "insurrection" received a nasty VM form "a stranger" just in time to speak about it on air with Don Lemon.
    When are we going to satrt just calling bull$#@! on this stuff. For one thing what kind of a cop , especially in this envirnoment, lets strangers get a hold of his number? Second of all is it just me or do otehrs smell false flag all over this?

    https://www.aol.com/entertainment/d-...062448739.html

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

    carolina73 (07-28-2021),Tahuyaman (07-28-2021)

  3. #2
    Points: 32,260, Level: 43
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 190
    Overall activity: 59.0%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    RMNIXON's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    11299
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    9,306
    Points
    32,260
    Level
    43
    Thanks Given
    9,300
    Thanked 11,289x in 6,307 Posts
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More anonymous BS reported as news............

    That is CNN!

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

    carolina73 (07-28-2021),donttread (07-29-2021)

  5. #3
    Points: 62,795, Level: 61
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,655
    Overall activity: 66.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredSocial50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    20413
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    24,937
    Points
    62,795
    Level
    61
    Thanks Given
    24,531
    Thanked 20,405x in 13,071 Posts
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this Commission over yet? I watched 5 minutes and saw it was nothing but a campaign TV commercial and shut it off. We have some crying little wimps in the GOP that need to go. Did Pelosi neuter them before she let them speak?

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carolina73 For This Useful Post:

    Abby08 (08-09-2021),donttread (07-29-2021)

  7. #4
    Points: 293,074, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 78.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    289618
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Bremerton, Washington
    Posts
    129,326
    Points
    293,074
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    16,431
    Thanked 58,615x in 42,129 Posts
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Some clown started crying during a scripted and rehearsed testimony. No theatrics there.
    Benjamin Franklin: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

    Abby08 (08-09-2021),carolina73 (07-29-2021),donttread (07-30-2021)

  9. #5
    Points: 141,561, Level: 90
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 1,489
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    83887
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    43,934
    Points
    141,561
    Level
    90
    Thanks Given
    9,353
    Thanked 15,852x in 11,629 Posts
    Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carolina73 View Post
    Is this Commission over yet? I watched 5 minutes and saw it was nothing but a campaign TV commercial and shut it off. We have some crying little wimps in the GOP that need to go. Did Pelosi neuter them before she let them speak?
    In the past few years congress has investigated Hiliary, Trump for Russian Collusion, Trump's accussers for false witness, Trump impeachment 1, Trump impeachment 2 ( without a shred of evidence in a case a real court would have refused to hear.
    Out of all that politicqal grandstanding what has happened? A couple of expendables "convicted" one of whom got probation? This is the $#@! congress was doing during a national emergency?
    It's theater and their waste of time and money should be stopped. They are not a court and they are not paid to punish and blame each other.

  10. #6
    Points: 62,795, Level: 61
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,655
    Overall activity: 66.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredSocial50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    20413
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    24,937
    Points
    62,795
    Level
    61
    Thanks Given
    24,531
    Thanked 20,405x in 13,071 Posts
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    In the past few years congress has investigated Hiliary, Trump for Russian Collusion, Trump's accussers for false witness, Trump impeachment 1, Trump impeachment 2 ( without a shred of evidence in a case a real court would have refused to hear.
    Out of all that politicqal grandstanding what has happened? A couple of expendables "convicted" one of whom got probation? This is the $#@! congress was doing during a national emergency?
    It's theater and their waste of time and money should be stopped. They are not a court and they are not paid to punish and blame each other.
    Even as a Republican I was embarrassed by Benghazi. Sure they lied because it was a campaign year. A politician lying is expected. It is not criminal. A hearing was justifiable to find the cause.

    Pelosi's fake impeachment hearing was the lowest I ever saw US politics go in my lifetime.

  11. #7
    Points: 141,561, Level: 90
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 1,489
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    83887
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    43,934
    Points
    141,561
    Level
    90
    Thanks Given
    9,353
    Thanked 15,852x in 11,629 Posts
    Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carolina73 View Post
    Even as a Republican I was embarrassed by Benghazi. Sure they lied because it was a campaign year. A politician lying is expected. It is not criminal. A hearing was justifiable to find the cause.

    Pelosi's fake impeachment hearing was the lowest I ever saw US politics go in my lifetime.
    But we have so many federal courts why not let them conduct these "hearings" ? It's always going to be politics only with congress and a dog and pony show of blame and bull$#@! and seldom if ever will it arrive at waht it claims to be looking for. They are just too corrupt and incompetent

  12. #8
    Points: 3,459, Level: 13
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 91
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points
    Yakuda's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    605
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    1,334
    Points
    3,459
    Level
    13
    Thanks Given
    318
    Thanked 597x in 434 Posts
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    A Capital Hill Cop while testifying , no doubt exaggerating the "insurrection" received a nasty VM form "a stranger" just in time to speak about it on air with Don Lemon.
    When are we going to satrt just calling bull$#@! on this stuff. For one thing what kind of a cop , especially in this envirnoment, lets strangers get a hold of his number? Second of all is it just me or do otehrs smell false flag all over this?

    https://www.aol.com/entertainment/d-...062448739.html
    The timing is always perfect for these types things isn't it?

  13. #9
    Points: 141,561, Level: 90
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 1,489
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    83887
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    43,934
    Points
    141,561
    Level
    90
    Thanks Given
    9,353
    Thanked 15,852x in 11,629 Posts
    Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carolina73 View Post
    Even as a Republican I was embarrassed by Benghazi. Sure they lied because it was a campaign year. A politician lying is expected. It is not criminal. A hearing was justifiable to find the cause.

    Pelosi's fake impeachment hearing was the lowest I ever saw US politics go in my lifetime.
    My point is that these hearing whether warranted or not are ineffective.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts