User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Biden Department Of Justice Threatens To Sue To Lock In 2020 Election Chaos......

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 76,964x in 55,592 Posts
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiquidGuy View Post
    The federalist is not a trustworthy site…
    It is. The fact that you object is all the proof one needs. After all, you’re a Mother Jones and The Nation kind of guy.
    Last edited by Tahuyaman; 07-29-2021 at 09:00 PM.
    When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.“ - Benjamin Franklin.

“When people get used to preferential treatment equal treatment seems like discrimination.” - Thomas Sowell

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

MMC (07-30-2021)

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 2,091
    Overall activity: 80.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first Group50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Calendar Award
    TheLiquidGuy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,029x in 1,733 Posts
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The facts reported in the article seem consistent with what I know about the letter. (That means 2 out of the 3 Federalist articles that I have read were not factually misleading.)

The interpretation of the facts are skewed though.

Going door to door asking people if they were qualified to vote is likely to be insulting, annoying, disruptive and intimidating. Why? Because who will they be asking if they were qualified to vote? White people with named Smith and Jones? No. They will question Hispanics. One or more credentialed G-men knock on your door and interrupt the game to interrogate you and demand proof of citizenship? I am a white man with nothing to hide and I even get a sick feeling when someone from the government knocks on my door. And I would rather they never bother me. Maybe if I don't vote next time, they will leave me alone.
    Last edited by TheLiquidGuy; 07-29-2021 at 09:03 PM.

“Just say the election was corrupt and leave the
    rest to me and the Republican congressmen”
    --Donald Trump

Speaking to the Justice Department on Dec. 27, 2020. Conversation memorialized in then-acting Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue’s contemporaneous notes.

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,163x in 27,727 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The federalist is not a trustworthy site. I would stop believing them if I were you.

I will now go read and scrutinize the article. This will be fun.

The Federalist is a trustworthy site and unlike your leftists sources. Have not got it wrong as much as the left does. Better track record. Oh and its understandable that the Factcheckers would try to say otherwise. Since it was the Federalist that set them out with their partisanship.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuyaman View Post
    It is. The fact that you object is all the proof one needs. After all, you’re a Mother Jones and The Nation kind of guy.
    More like Lame Stream Media.....WAPO, NY Times kind of guy.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuyaman View Post
    The United States Department of Justice is getting more corrupt by the hour. Something needs to be done.
    It will continue to do so under Garland. But but but.....he is moderate, remember.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At least in the Georgia case, though, the DOJ did not have the benefit of the Supreme Court’s decision in Brnovich. Should the Biden administration execute on the not-so-subtle threats conveyed in Wednesday’s guidance, it will be doing so with full knowledge that the voting-integrity laws passed by Republican-controlled states fully comply with the Voting Rights Act......snip~

Which if Jojo tries to come with any bull$#@!. He can be smacked down and shown that whatever he does, is with full knowledge of What SCOTUS ruled. Let him show that he will disregard the Court's decision.

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 2,902
    Overall activity: 76.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 43,650x in 28,240 Posts
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The sad thing is that some Republicans may have actually voted to let Merrick Garland onto the Supreme Court.

Now he shows his stripes.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The facts reported in the article seem consistent with what I know about the letter. (That means 2 out of the 3 Federalist articles that I have read were not factually misleading.)

The interpretation of the facts are skewed though.

Going door to door asking people if they were qualified to vote is likely to be insulting, annoying, disruptive and intimidating. Why? Because who will they be asking if they were qualified to vote? White people with named Smith and Jones? No. They will question Hispanics. One or more credentialed G-men knock on your door and interrupt the game to interrogate you and demand proof of citizenship? I am a white man with nothing to hide and I even get a sick feeling when someone from the government knocks on my door. And I would rather they never bother me. Maybe if I don't vote next time, they will leave me alone.
    I doubt the interpretation is skewed coming from a Law clerk for 25 years. Now your interpretation will be skewed. Due to your partisanship. But that is expected too.

Who said they would be asking if the people were qualified voters. All they need to ask is did you vote in the 2020 election from this address.

Naturally any votes discovered coming from abandoned buildings and parking lots. Will be highlighted.

Oh and as long as they dont target any specific race. Its all legal. Naturally Deviants will try and say that a specific race was targeted. Which is expected of Democrats and leftists.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carolina73 View Post
    The sad thing is that some Republicans may have actually voted to let Merrick Garland onto the Supreme Court.

Now he shows his stripes.
    No vote was taken. But I am sure some RINOS like Romney would have voted for him.

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 2,091
    Overall activity: 80.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first Group50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Calendar Award
    TheLiquidGuy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,029x in 1,733 Posts
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    I doubt the interpretation is skewed coming from a Law clerk for 25 years. Now your interpretation will be skewed. Due to your partisanship. But that is expected too.
    Why would being a law clerk prevent someone from being politically slanted?

Who said they would be asking if the people were qualified voters. All they need to ask is did you vote in the 2020 election from this address.
    From your article:
    “There have been reports, with respect to some of the post-2020 ballot examinations, of proposals to contact individuals face to face to see whether the individuals were qualified voters who had actually voted,”

Naturally any votes discovered coming from abandoned buildings and parking lots. Will be highlighted.
    No mention of abandoned buildings or parking lots in the article. But I do recall an interview on TV in which a Cyber Ninjas official said something to the effect of "we are gonna have to start knocking on doors" implying houses or apartments.

Oh and as long as they dont target any specific race. Its all legal. Naturally Deviants will try and say that a specific race was targeted. Which is expected of Democrats and leftists.
    It's also illegal if they intimidate voters and from what I know, that is a very difficult, if not impossible, needle to thread.

“Just say the election was corrupt and leave the
    rest to me and the Republican congressmen”
    --Donald Trump

Speaking to the Justice Department on Dec. 27, 2020. Conversation memorialized in then-acting Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue’s contemporaneous notes.

+ Reply to Thread