Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 183x in 111 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gods Still Touch Us

Most often we do not notice the gods or care, but on rare occasions...

https://theimaginativeconservative.o...not-where.html

"A just expectation of life may include an expectation of moments that seem mysterious gifts from we know not where. These need not be full-scale epiphanies or blasts of revelation."
    Last edited by Skull; 07-31-2021 at 01:11 PM.

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 1,730
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    countryboy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21,459x in 13,509 Posts
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    God's?
    Cutesy Time is OVER

3. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Useful Post:

pjohns (07-31-2021)

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Orion Rules's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 694x in 569 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lection XCV

The Ascension Of Christ

1. AND Yeshua after he had shewed himself alive to his disciples after his resurrection, and sojourned with them for ninety days, teaching and speaking of the Kingdom, and the things pertaining to the Kingdom of God, and had finished all things that he had to do, led forth the twelve with Mary Magdalene, and Joseph his father and Mary his mother, and the other holy women as far as Bethany to a mountain called Olivet, where he had appointed them.

2. And when they saw him as he stood in the midst of them, they worshipped him, but some doubted. And Yeshua spake unto them, saying, Behold, I have chosen you from among men, and have given you the Law, and the Word of truth.

3. I have set you as the light of the world, and as a city that cannot be hid. But the time cometh when darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people, and the enemies of truth and righteousness shall rule in my Name, and set up a kingdom of this world, and oppress the peoples, and cause the enemy to blaspheme, putting for my doctrines the opinions of men, and teaching in my Name that which I have not taught, and darkening much that I have taught by their traditions.

4. But be of good cheer, for the time will also come when the truth they have hidden shall be manifested, and the light shall shine, and the darkness shall pass away, and the true kingdom shall be established which shall be in the world, but not of it, and the Word of righteousness and love shall go forth from the Centre, even the holy city of Mount Zion, and the Mount which is in the land of Egypt shall be known as an altar of witness unto the Lord.

5. And now I go to my Parent and your Parent, my God and your God. But ye, tarry in Jerusalem, and abide in prayer, and after seven days ye shall receive power from on high, and the promise of the Holy Spirit shall be fulfilled unto you, and ye shall go forth from Jerusalem unto all the tribes of Israel, and to the uttermost parts of the earth.

6. And having said these things, he lifted up his pure and holy hands and blessed them. And it came to pass that while he blessed them, he was parted from them, and a cloud, as the sun in brightness, received him out of their sight, and as he went up some held him by the feet and others worshipped him, falling to the earth on their faces.

7. And while they gazed steadfastly into heaven, behold two stood by them in white apparel, and said, Ye men of Israel, why stand ye gazing into thee, heaven; this same Yeshua who is taken from you in a cloud, and as ye have seen him go into heaven, so shall he come again to the earth.

8. Then returned they unto Jerusalem from the Mount of Olives, which is from the city a Sabbath day’s journey. And as they returned they missed Mary Magdalene, and they looked for her, but found her not. And some of the disciples said, The Master hath taken her, and they marvelled and were in great awe.

9. Now it was midsummer when Yeshua ascended into heaven, and he had not yet attained his fiftieth year, for it was needful that seven times seven years should be fulfilled in his life.

10. Yea, that he might be perfected by the suffering of all experiences, and be an example unto all, to children and parents, to the married and the celibates, to youth and those of full age, yea, and unto all ages and conditions of mortal life.

Lection 95:
    https://www.essene.com/NazareneGospel/index.html
    Last edited by Orion Rules; 08-03-2021 at 10:46 AM.
    Plant farms and animal sanctuaries with just compensation: Genesis 1:29-30, 2-3, Lev. 24:18-22, Psalm 50, Isaiah 1, 11:6-9, 65, 66, Daniel 1, Hosea 2:18, Revelation 20-22.

Creation of horses: Zechariah 6:1-8, 14:20. Wild Horses, burros persecuted, parted out in violation of Public Law 92-195:
    https://twitter.com/WildHorseEdu

Jesus was a Vegetarian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx6J6jh1Dzo

+ Reply to Thread