Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 44x in 35 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister D View Post
    What? It tells you everything you need to know. If you want more details, read about it elsewhere. Shrug.

Anyway, he was obese. He was not in "good health" and, quite frankly, it was probably a condition his mother allowed to develop. He ate himself to that state and likely in front of his mother for years.

Time to wake up. It's also time they stop lying to us.
    I didn't direct my comment to anyone by name but was referring to hanger4's remark about MSNBC. I should have made it more clear. MSNBC wasn't lying, it was on numerous sites like I posted.

Quote Originally Posted by hanger4 View Post
    Well it is MSNBC, I don't believe they have the capability to stop lying.
    ---Mister D, I went to your link yesterday and read the short blurb but the 'read more' link didn't work for me and there was a notice above that said; IE is not supported. For an optimal experience visit our site on another browser. I am on EDGE BROWSER! Several of the other links I originally posted wouldn't let me in without disabling ad-blocker. I finally read it all on montgomeryadvertiser.com.

https://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/story/news/2021/07/23/alabama-family-urges-vaccine-after-28-year-old-dies-covid-brytney-cobia-grandview-hospital/7995947002/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to phoenix For This Useful Post:

Mister D (08-06-2021)

Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 99
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    phoenix's Avatar Junior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 44x in 35 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Obesity is the number one cause of death among Covid-19 victims.

Sorry about your loss, I too have lost two children, I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
    Respectfully, I searched and couldn't find one site listing obesity as the #1 cause of death in Covid victims. I have emphysema and it's listed much higher than obesity. This site has a list of medical conditions ranking high on causes of death. Covid is now the top cause of death!

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...onditions.html

---And countryboy, you and I spoke once before about the loss of children and I appreciated your words. There is no worse loss - in my opinion. Thank you again.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to phoenix For This Useful Post:

countryboy (08-06-2021)

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 461
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    hanger4's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 22,738x in 15,327 Posts
    Mentioned
    548 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    I didn't direct my comment to anyone by name but was referring to hanger4's remark about MSNBC. I should have made it more clear. MSNBC wasn't lying, it was on numerous sites like I posted.

---Mister D, I went to your link yesterday and read the short blurb but the 'read more' link didn't work for me and there was a notice above that said; IE is not supported. For an optimal experience visit our site on another browser. I am on EDGE BROWSER! Several of the other links I originally posted wouldn't let me in without disabling ad-blocker. I finally read it all on montgomeryadvertiser.com.

https://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/story/news/2021/07/23/alabama-family-urges-vaccine-after-28-year-old-dies-covid-brytney-cobia-grandview-hospital/7995947002/
    phoenix, the picture of the young man shows an obvious health problem, obesity.

Individuals who fall into the BMI range of 25 to 34.9, and have a waist size of over 40 inches for men and 35 inches for women, are considered to be at especially high risk for health problems.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hanger4 For This Useful Post:

phoenix (08-06-2021)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 53,406x in 36,393 Posts
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Understood. No problem.

Curt Carpenter had a major health problem. He was morbidly obese. His mother most likely let that happen and it ultimately killed him. Seriously, when are we going to wake up?
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister D For This Useful Post:

phoenix (08-06-2021)

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 3,135
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    Dr. Who's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,898x in 8,780 Posts
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Individuals who fall into the BMI range of 25 to 34.9, and have a waist size of over 40 inches for men and 35 inches for women, are considered to be at especially high risk for health problems.
    They are at the highest risk of requiring intubation and invasive mechanical ventilation (IMV) support with Covid-19 based on several studies.

The reason, as I understand it, is that the excessive weight reduces lung capacity and when combined with fluid build-up in the lungs as a result of the virus, reduces oxygen intake to life threatening levels.
    Last edited by Dr. Who; 08-06-2021 at 01:50 PM.
    In quoting my post, you affirm and agree that you have not been goaded, provoked, emotionally manipulated or otherwise coerced into responding.

"The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.”
    Mahatma Gandhi

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 461
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    hanger4's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 22,738x in 15,327 Posts
    Mentioned
    548 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Who View Post
    They are at the highest risk of requiring intubation and invasive mechanical ventilation (IMV) support with Covid-19 based on several studies.

The reason, as I understand it, is that the excessive weight reduces lung capacity and when combined with fluid build-up in the lungs as a result of the virus, reduces oxygen intake to life threatening levels.
    Obesity in the US is one of the leading causes of a shortened life expectancy.

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 2,175
    Overall activity: 64.0%
    Achievements:
    countryboy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21,307x in 13,431 Posts
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Respectfully, I searched and couldn't find one site listing obesity as the #1 cause of death in Covid victims. I have emphysema and it's listed much higher than obesity. This site has a list of medical conditions ranking high on causes of death. Covid is now the top cause of death!

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...onditions.html

---And countryboy, you and I spoke once before about the loss of children and I appreciated your words. There is no worse loss - in my opinion. Thank you again.
    Someone posted a video of a doctor analyzing the CDC data, and that was his finding. I'll try and find it later.

I am glad you appreciated my words. Political differences are one thing, extreme loss is another thing entirely. We are forever joined in our loss. Thank you.
    Cutesy Time is OVER

12. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Useful Post:

phoenix (08-10-2021)

Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 99
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    phoenix's Avatar Junior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 44x in 35 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, the young man is 'fat', to be blunt. Then I thought about football players and how obese many of them look, so I looked that up. They clearly have a problem, but I'll be completely truthful and say that BMI isn't the only judgement of obesity. I'm leaving shortly so won't be here to respond but this is an interesting article about it all.

Are American Football Players Obese? - FitnessGenes®

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 53,406x in 36,393 Posts
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes, the young man is 'fat', to be blunt. Then I thought about football players and how obese many of them look, so I looked that up. They clearly have a problem, but I'll be completely truthful and say that BMI isn't the only judgement of obesity. I'm leaving shortly so won't be here to respond but this is an interesting article about it all.

Are American Football Players Obese? - FitnessGenes®
    To an extent, I agree with you. If you're 280 pounds of muscle you're not doing your body any favors. There comes a point when it doesn't matter if it's fat or muscle. You're just too big and there extra stress on your heart, joints etc.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister D For This Useful Post:

phoenix (08-10-2021)

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 1,708
    Overall activity: 38.0%
    Achievements:
    Abby08's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,907x in 18,637 Posts
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He had at least one health problem, one his mom couldn't lie about. Obesity.
    "LET'S GO BRANDON!"

+ Reply to Thread