User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm MAGA: Will the media tell us if America loses the invisible war we're fighting?

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 169
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Jeff Stone 81's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 78x in 49 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm MAGA: Will the media tell us if America loses the invisible war we're fighting?

I'm a solid Trump fan.

I get a feeling that we are losing the silent/invisible war being waged on us.

It's silent and invisible to keep from triggering a shooting war the bad guys would lose.

But it would be costly for both sides. So, at least for the time being, because no one wants to reign over a pile of ashes, we are still fighting a contentious and hostile war of words, social values and ideologies.

But without opining on that possibility, the attitude of America's enemies has never seemed more confident. I know confidence can be based on lies and myths and misunderstandings or interpretations, but that aside, the enemies have never seemed more comic book villainous in real life than they do now.

I've seen memes of the Bat Signal being projected over Gotham City with the silhouette of DJT. And it sure resonates within me.

I am hoping law and sensibility will return to our land in short order, but what if it doesn't prevail in time?

The bad guys see almost everything we say online and they are using this to stay one step ahead of US because they have decentralized command and control centers all across the country to respond very quickly if they need to.

What if the Afghanistan disaster tipped the scales against America and in favor of our multiple enemies?

What if the war on America was now already decided but no one dared say it out loud, for their own reasons?

Do you think the mainstream media would report the news in real time if America lost the war being waged on US?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jeff Stone 81 For This Useful Post:

donttread (09-05-2021)

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,493
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    PJL's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 982x in 846 Posts
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Stone 81 View Post
    I'm a solid Trump fan.

It's silent and invisible to keep from triggering a shooting war the bad guys would lose.

But it would be costly for both sides. So, at least for the time being, because no one wants to reign over a pile of ashes, we are still fighting a contentious and hostile war of words, social values and ideologies.

But without opining on that possibility, the attitude of America's enemies has never seemed more confident. I know confidence can be based on lies and myths and misunderstandings or interpretations, but that aside, the enemies have never seemed more comic book villainous in real life than they do now.

I've seen memes of the Bat Signal being projected over Gotham City with the silhouette of DJT. And it sure resonates within me.

I am hoping law and sensibility will return to our land in short order, but what if it doesn't prevail in time?

The bad guys see almost everything we say online and they are using this to stay one step ahead of US because they have decentralized command and control centers all across the country to respond very quickly if they need to.

What if the Afghanistan disaster tipped the scales against America and in favor of our multiple enemies?

What if the war on America was now already decided but no one dared say it out loud, for their own reasons?

Do you think the mainstream media would report the news in real time if America lost the war being waged on US?
    Maybe you you just been reading too many comic books , and they've give you false impression of reality ? Sooner , or later , we all grow up .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PJL For This Useful Post:

stephenpe (09-06-2021)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 78x in 49 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PJL View Post
    Maybe you you just been reading too many comic books , and they've give you false impression of reality ? Sooner , or later , we all grow up .
    You should focus on writing English without an accent when you grow up. It might fool people into believing you are a citizen.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 78x in 49 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Judge Jeanine: Joe Biden has given a terrorist organization their own nation

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,493
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    PJL's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 982x in 846 Posts
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should focus on writing English without an accent when you grow up. It might fool people into believing you are a citizen.
    I consider my English to be better than yours.....but typing is not my strong point . there is no "accent" required for the written word , by the way . Your imagination is playing tricks on you ...(lol)

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 3,963
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,646x in 14,858 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a solid Trump fan.

There can be no doubt our enemies , for lack of a better word, are emboldened. Wouldn't you be? I'm not sure where to go from here.

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 815
    Overall activity: 62.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranSocial25000 Experience Points
    stephenpe's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,868x in 1,912 Posts
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Judge Jeanine: Joe Biden has given a terrorist organization their own nation

you will fit right in here unlike that too tight hat..........

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 815
    Overall activity: 62.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranSocial25000 Experience Points
    stephenpe's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,868x in 1,912 Posts
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PJL View Post
    I consider my English to be better than yours.....but typing is not my strong point . there is no "accent" required for the written word , by the way . Your imagination is playing tricks on you ...(lol)
    Conspiracy Carl was implying your tone or tenor was eastern European in your reply........you must be a communist if you dont toe the conspiracy line.

+ Reply to Thread