User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455 LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 550

Thread: Florida is #1 in covid deaths per day. 335 people die each day

  1. #531
    Original Ranter
    Points: 261,373, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    407827
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    103,553
    Points
    261,373
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    21,593
    Thanked 44,771x in 30,615 Posts
    Mentioned
    1028 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiquidGuy View Post
    "pretty much" ?


    If I say "Black people are oppressed" does it mean ALL black people are oppressed?
    If I say "Women are under paid" does it mean ALL women are underpaid?

    Likewise when I say "righties" it doesn't mean ALL righties. Not unless I say "ALL righties" which is why you dishonestly misquoted me as saying "all righties"
    In a discussion with you, if I were to say you progressives are morons would you think that included you? Lol
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.


    ~Alain de Benoist


  2. #532
    Original Ranter
    Points: 261,373, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    407827
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    103,553
    Points
    261,373
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    21,593
    Thanked 44,771x in 30,615 Posts
    Mentioned
    1028 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hanger4 View Post
    Yup, you're right, and that pretty much means all righties, so you still implied, me.
    I'm not sure what distinction he's trying to make here. Now, if you had parachuted into the discussion and started making accusations...OK, maybe.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.


    ~Alain de Benoist


  3. #533
    Points: 94,335, Level: 74
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 415
    Overall activity: 50.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    hanger4's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    218281
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Mountains of WNC
    Posts
    35,929
    Points
    94,335
    Level
    74
    Thanks Given
    12,969
    Thanked 19,390x in 12,983 Posts
    Mentioned
    499 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiquidGuy View Post
    "pretty much" ?


    If I say "Black people are oppressed" does it mean ALL black people are oppressed?
    If I say "Women are under paid" does it mean ALL women are underpaid?

    Likewise when I say "righties" it doesn't mean ALL righties. Not unless I say "ALL righties" which is why you dishonestly misquoted me as saying "all righties"
    *If I say "Black people are oppressed" does it mean ALL black people are oppressed?*

    Yup.

    *If I say "Women are under paid" does it mean ALL women are underpaid?*

    Yup,

    If you had placed a "most" or "some" before your group you might have been correct, but you didn't so you're not.

    You've mistaken dishonestly with mistakenly, I did say you were right. And BTW, you said "you righties" that most definitely implies all righties on this forum.

  4. #534
    Points: 41,225, Level: 49
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 625
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered25000 Experience PointsYour first Group
    Awards:
    Calendar Award
    TheLiquidGuy's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1365
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    10,280
    Points
    41,225
    Level
    49
    Thanks Given
    1,537
    Thanked 1,355x in 1,120 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hanger4 View Post
    *If I say "Black people are oppressed" does it mean ALL black people are oppressed?*

    Yup.

    *If I say "Women are under paid" does it mean ALL women are underpaid?*

    Yup,

    If you had placed a "most" or "some" before your group you might have been correct, but you didn't so you're not.

    You've mistaken dishonestly with mistakenly, I did say you were right. And BTW, you said "you righties" that most definitely implies all righties on this forum.
    I think I made my point, so I'll move on.


    Last chance to choose:

    350/day

    or

    Out of context
    Last edited by TheLiquidGuy; 09-14-2021 at 08:05 PM.
    Republican Creed
    News is fake
    Polls are fake
    Statistics are fake
    Science is fake
    Judges are rigged
    Elections are rigged
    Career civil servants are deep state
    What you're seeing and hearing is not really happening
    Believe us. Only us.
    2020 Fraud Facts
    • All 64 fraud cases by Trump supporters lost in court
    • Countless Republican govt officials said "no fraud"

    Shocked Trump lost? You shouldn't be
    • Trump had historically low approval
    • People donated more to Biden


  5. #535
    Points: 94,335, Level: 74
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 415
    Overall activity: 50.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    hanger4's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    218281
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Mountains of WNC
    Posts
    35,929
    Points
    94,335
    Level
    74
    Thanks Given
    12,969
    Thanked 19,390x in 12,983 Posts
    Mentioned
    499 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiquidGuy View Post
    I think I made my point, so I'll move on.


    Last chance to choose:

    350/day

    or

    Out of context
    *I think I made my point, so I'll move on*

    I think you have reading comprehension problems.

    *350/day or Out of context*

    Did you say this TLG ??

    "Florida is #1 in covid deaths per day. 335 people die each day"

  6. #536
    Points: 41,225, Level: 49
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 625
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered25000 Experience PointsYour first Group
    Awards:
    Calendar Award
    TheLiquidGuy's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1365
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    10,280
    Points
    41,225
    Level
    49
    Thanks Given
    1,537
    Thanked 1,355x in 1,120 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hanger4 View Post
    *I think I made my point, so I'll move on*

    I think you have reading comprehension problems.

    *350/day or Out of context*

    Did you say this TLG ??

    "Florida is #1 in covid deaths per day. 335 people die each day"
    A few days ago, maybe a week. Probably.


    Looks like you have chosen.


    I have to apologize. I am wrong. It is not 350/day dying. New numbers came in this morning. It's jumped again from 350 to 418/day (7-day MA, non normalized)


    350.png




    http://91-divoc.com/pages/covid-visu...2wk-wks#states
    Last edited by TheLiquidGuy; 09-14-2021 at 10:35 PM.
    Republican Creed
    News is fake
    Polls are fake
    Statistics are fake
    Science is fake
    Judges are rigged
    Elections are rigged
    Career civil servants are deep state
    What you're seeing and hearing is not really happening
    Believe us. Only us.
    2020 Fraud Facts
    • All 64 fraud cases by Trump supporters lost in court
    • Countless Republican govt officials said "no fraud"

    Shocked Trump lost? You shouldn't be
    • Trump had historically low approval
    • People donated more to Biden


  7. #537
    Points: 512, Level: 4
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    31 days registered500 Experience Points
    Jeff Stone 81's Avatar Member
    Karma
    46
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    117
    Points
    512
    Level
    4
    Thanks Given
    77
    Thanked 36x in 21 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiquidGuy View Post
    Each year the number deaths from any cause is predictable. Any deaths counted above that prediction is considered “excess deaths”.

    Last year the number of excess deaths exceeded the number covid deaths recorded. This is an indication that covid deaths are actually being under reported, not over reported.
    2020 Fraud Facts
    • All 64 fraud cases by Trump supporters lost in court

    • Countless Republican govt officials said "no fraud"

    Shocked Trump lost? You shouldn't be
    • Trump had historically low approval

    • People donated more to Biden

    George Soros spent millions upon millions to fund local Democrat political races all across America prior to the stolen 2020 election. And when Trump supporters collected evidence to prove the theft, that evidence was ruled inadmissible by whom???

    Those who were in office thanks to Soros' donations.


    Billionaire Radical: George Soros & the Scheme to Remake America


  8. #538
    Points: 41,225, Level: 49
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 625
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered25000 Experience PointsYour first Group
    Awards:
    Calendar Award
    TheLiquidGuy's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1365
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    10,280
    Points
    41,225
    Level
    49
    Thanks Given
    1,537
    Thanked 1,355x in 1,120 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Stone 81 View Post
    2020 Fraud Facts
    • All 64 fraud cases by Trump supporters lost in court

    • Countless Republican govt officials said "no fraud"

    Shocked Trump lost? You shouldn't be
    • Trump had historically low approval

    • People donated more to Biden
    George Soros spent millions upon millions to fund local Democrat political races all across America prior to the stolen 2020 election. And when Trump supporters collected evidence to prove the theft, that evidence was ruled inadmissible by whom???
    By whom?
    Trump appointed judges among others.
    Elected politicians do no rule evidence inadmissible. They are not judges.
    Those who were in office thanks to Soros' donations.
    Billionaire Radical: George Soros & the Scheme to Remake America


    Republican Creed
    News is fake
    Polls are fake
    Statistics are fake
    Science is fake
    Judges are rigged
    Elections are rigged
    Career civil servants are deep state
    What you're seeing and hearing is not really happening
    Believe us. Only us.
    2020 Fraud Facts
    • All 64 fraud cases by Trump supporters lost in court
    • Countless Republican govt officials said "no fraud"

    Shocked Trump lost? You shouldn't be
    • Trump had historically low approval
    • People donated more to Biden


  9. #539
    Points: 62,041, Level: 60
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 309
    Overall activity: 80.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredSocial50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    20208
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    24,655
    Points
    62,041
    Level
    60
    Thanks Given
    24,064
    Thanked 20,200x in 12,943 Posts
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The death rate is in decline already with a 34% drop from 2 weeks ago.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...ses/ar-AAOjBVP

    Florida has actually done very well when we remember that Florida is where people from the North go to in retirement aka old age and the vast majority of deaths are older people.

    Still no where near Cuomo's 1000+ deaths per day.

  10. #540
    Points: 41,225, Level: 49
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 625
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered25000 Experience PointsYour first Group
    Awards:
    Calendar Award
    TheLiquidGuy's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1365
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    10,280
    Points
    41,225
    Level
    49
    Thanks Given
    1,537
    Thanked 1,355x in 1,120 Posts
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carolina73 View Post
    The death rate is in decline already with a 34% drop from 2 weeks ago.
    You are mistaken.

    34% is the drop in the cases, not deaths.

    And as I recall, you say cases are irrelevant.

    From your article:
    "Deaths, however, continue to rise. Florida reported one of its highest weekly numbers with 2,448 additional deaths from COVID, a jump from 2,325 additional deaths reported a week earlier"

    Last I checked Florida was averaging 418 deaths per day (7-Day-MA), their highest ever.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...ses/ar-AAOjBVP

    Florida has actually done very well when we remember that Florida is where people from the North go to in retirement aka old age and the vast majority of deaths are older people.
    Last I heard (many months ago), Florida excludes non -residents from it's totals.

    (
    EDIT: I just checked. This article from August 12, 2021 says non residents are being excluded from reports. https://www.wptv.com/coronavirus/sta...656-in-one-day )



    Still no where near Cuomo's 1000+ deaths per day.
    Fun fact: Louisiana and Mississippi have more deaths per capita than NY. And come tomorrow morning, Mississippi will have the highest total deaths per capita of any state.
    Last edited by TheLiquidGuy; Yesterday at 02:52 PM.
    Republican Creed
    News is fake
    Polls are fake
    Statistics are fake
    Science is fake
    Judges are rigged
    Elections are rigged
    Career civil servants are deep state
    What you're seeing and hearing is not really happening
    Believe us. Only us.
    2020 Fraud Facts
    • All 64 fraud cases by Trump supporters lost in court
    • Countless Republican govt officials said "no fraud"

    Shocked Trump lost? You shouldn't be
    • Trump had historically low approval
    • People donated more to Biden


+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts