User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Biden Threatens Vax Refusers with Dishonorable Discharge.....

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,163x in 27,727 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mamooth View Post
    I said nobody is mandating forced vaccines. That's a different thing. English, learn it. And if you try to deflect the conversation into a mind-numbingly boring discussion of what "is" means, I'll laugh and point out how dishonest and desperate that is.

Of course it does. Vaccines aren't 100% effective, and viruses mutate, so unvaccinated plague rats put everyone around them at risk. This is basic medical science and basic logic.

But we are. As evidence, check out how your side's predictions of vast numbers of refusers have failed to pan out. And so your minority shrinks even further.

What does the future hold? None of your side's hysterical predictions of vaccine side-effects will pan out, because they're all based on fantasy. Your side will look more and more ridiculous. Some will quietly leaves the antivaxxers, while others will go deeper down the conspiracy rabbit hole, and keep making ridiculous claims all the data is faked. In any case, it doesn't look good for you. If I were you, I'd quietly slip into the jungle before they roll out the koolaid vat.
    The move comes about a month after Pentagon leaders announced plans to make the vaccine mandatory for all service members. Navy and Marine officials announced this week that sailors and Marines will need to be vaccinated in the next 90 days or risk punishment. Army and Air Force officials have yet to announce a timeline.....snip~

Remember now this mope doesnt even know that half the Black Population are unvaccinated along with 41% of Latinos. Thats in those Democrat $#@!holes.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 154
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    mamooth's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,070x in 787 Posts
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Remember now this mope doesnt even know that half the Black Population are unvaccinated along with 41% of Latinos. Thats in those Democrat $#@!holes.
    You are, as is almost always the case, stating false information. Sadly, you don't understand that. That's why your masters love you. You never think for yourself, and instead always just parrot whatever propaganda you're given.

https://civiqs.com/results/coronavirus_vaccine?uncertainty=true&annotations=t rue&zoomIn=true

Needless to say, even after you've been corrected, you'll continue to tell the same lie. Because cult.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Hmmm, What move is some Democrats and Republican making. Lets see.

Sure.

The Repulicans, in a seriously pathetic bit of grandstanding, proposed a bill banning the guillotine as punishment.

It was ignored because it was a crazy fantasy, therefore that proves the Democrats support the guillotine as punishment.

Substitute "Dishonorable Discharge" in there, and that crazy logic is your logic.

But then, nobody gets sucked into the Trump cult unless they're logic-deficient.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are, as is almost always the case, stating false information. Sadly, you don't understand that. That's why your masters love you. You never think for yourself, and instead always just parrot whatever propaganda you're given.

https://civiqs.com/results/coronavirus_vaccine?uncertainty=true&annotations=t rue&zoomIn=true

Needless to say, even after you've been corrected, you'll continue to tell the same lie. Because cult.
    That link has nothing to do with the Mandating of the vaccines with Military wherein you lied about vaccines not being mandated.

1. Black New Yorkers may have the lowest vaccination rates ...

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/18/us/black-new...
      Nearly half the population in this ZIP code is Black and about a quarter is Hispanic. Citywide, just 28% of Black New Yorkers between the ages of 18 and 44 are fully vaccinated.

1. Latest Data on COVID-19 Vaccinations by Race/Ethnicity | KFF

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covid-19/issue-brief/latest-data-on-covid-19
      Overall, across these 43 states, the percent of White people who have received at least one COVID-19 vaccine dose (53%) was 1.2 times higher than the rate for Black …

Needless to say you will need more than those 2 braincells in order to compete.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 428
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    Collateral Damage's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,800x in 4,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said nobody is mandating forced vaccines. That's a different thing. English, learn it. And if you try to deflect the conversation into a mind-numbingly boring discussion of what "is" means, I'll laugh and point out how dishonest and desperate that is.
    Your attempts at avoiding acknowledging your falsehood is noted, and really comes as no surprise. You trying to tell me to 'learn English' is an absolute joke.
    Of course it does. Vaccines aren't 100% effective, and viruses mutate, so unvaccinated plague rats put everyone around them at risk. This is basic medical science and basic logic.
    You aren't dancing fast enough, excuses are a dime a dozen. The 'vaccine' by it's own definition is to prevent the disease. The CDC and Fauci decided to start telling the truth as to what the injection was and did after the fact, so people already believed it would protect them. Some apparently bought it hook line and sinker.
    But we are. As evidence, check out how your side's predictions of vast numbers of refusers have failed to pan out. And so your minority shrinks even further.
    And there you go again, thinking you actually know 'what side' I am on. When will you give up trying to label people, and in your desperation to marginalize them, get it completely wrong?
    What does the future hold? None of your side's hysterical predictions of vaccine side-effects will pan out, because they're all based on fantasy. Your side will look more and more ridiculous. Some will quietly leaves the antivaxxers, while others will go deeper down the conspiracy rabbit hole, and keep making ridiculous claims all the data is faked. In any case, it doesn't look good for you. If I were you, I'd quietly slip into the jungle before they roll out the koolaid vat.
    Oh, yay, you apparently know what everybody thinks, what the future holds, and again use a paintbrush because you have no idea how to address people on an intellectual level. Insults, marginalizing and fortune telling are handy for some people, but in reality, it shows what an entirely weak argument you put forth.
    "I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments by those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations." -- James Madison

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sure.

The Repulicans, in a seriously pathetic bit of grandstanding, proposed a bill banning the guillotine as punishment.

It was ignored because it was a crazy fantasy, therefore that proves the Democrats support the guillotine as punishment.

Substitute "Dishonorable Discharge" in there, and that crazy logic is your logic.

But then, nobody gets sucked into the Trump cult unless they're logic-deficient.
    Sure your Deviants Reponses went to the pathetic with grandstanding. But all agreed to sign onto the Bill. To make sure Dishonorables wont happen. Nor Other than honorables.

Naturally they know they have followers like you that can't comprehend reality and that Lack Intelligence. Knowing you will never catch on to what they do. Until months later. After they got your money!

Democrats on the committee expressed some reservations about reductions in punishment for insubordinate troops at a time of a national health crisis, but ultimately agreed with Green’s proposal. But they said they hoped it would not discourage vaccine acceptance.

“What we’re asking servicemembers to do now is to take a shot to protect their fellow Americans,” said House Armed Services Committee Chairman Adam Smith, D-Wash......snip~

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 2,885
    Overall activity: 78.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 43,652x in 28,242 Posts
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, the thread title is an outright lie, as is fairly normal with Trump cultists. Biden said no such thing. The piece the OP cites just made that up, because that's what cult liars do.

Vaccine refusers will get an admin separation and an Other-Than-Honorable discharge, which is appropriate when a servicemember refuses orders and acts in a manner which endangers the health and welfare of other service members. A dishonorable discharge is reserved for felony-level offenses.

In all, it's a good thing to see this. The worst of the fascists and the hopelessly incompetent are self-separating from the military, which is a win for America.
    Other-Than-Honorable discharge is basically the same thing as dishonorable discharge. You lose everything and your permanent record is scarred.

Other-Than-Honorable discharge would be used in cases such as a person that is thrown into a civilian prison while in the service.

Your argument is about nothing.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Collateral Damage View Post
    Your attempts at avoiding acknowledging your falsehood is noted, and really comes as no surprise. You trying to tell me to 'learn English' is an absolute joke.
    Don't you ever get tired of running by pissily mangling English? I get that it's all you have, but it doesn't fool anyone. If you can't debate someone's actual words, just admit it. Don't fake stories about what they supposedly said.

The 'vaccine' by it's own definition is to prevent the disease. The CDC and Fauci decided to start telling the truth as to what the injection was and did after the fact, so people already believed it would protect them. Some apparently bought it hook line and sinker.
    Your gaslighting by way of inventing an alternate reality is pointless. It only works on the already-converted. We're in touch with reality, so we know you're making it all up.

Oh, yay, you apparently know what everybody thinks, what the future holds,
    That's what being in touch with reality does. It gives you the confidence to state the obvious.

I'm willing to go to bat with my predictions. Are you? For example, give us a time frame as to when those horrid side effects of the vaccine will become apparent. After that time passes and nothing happens, will you admit you were wrong?

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carolina73 View Post
    Other-Than-Honorable discharge is basically the same thing as dishonorable discharge.

Sweet jeebus, no. OTH doesn't make you poison to any civilian employer.

Other-Than-Honorable discharge would be used in cases such as a person that is thrown into a civilian prison while in the service.

Or when someone disobeys a direct valid order, putting the health and safety of fellow servicemen at risk.
    If a conservative makes an accusation, it's actually a confession.

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 428
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    Collateral Damage's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,800x in 4,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't you ever get tired of running by pissily mangling English? I get that it's all you have, but it doesn't fool anyone. If you can't debate someone's actual words, just admit it. Don't fake stories about what they supposedly said.
    Having problems, are you? Unable to actually comprehend what is written? Perhaps you need an eye exam.
    Your gaslighting by way of inventing an alternate reality is pointless. It only works on the already-converted. We're in touch with reality, so we know you're making it all up.
    Who is this 'we'? Not anyone who actually deals with real life on a daily basis.
    That's what being in touch with reality does. It gives you the confidence to state the obvious.
    Perhaps obvious to you, but not to the rest of the world. You are what most people call an outlier.
    I'm willing to go to bat with my predictions. Are you? For example, give us a time frame as to when those horrid side effects of the vaccine will become apparent. After that time passes and nothing happens, will you admit you were wrong?
    Interesting, that you assume something I never said, based upon your own bias, and then ask me to admit I was wrong about something I never said. Boy, you are even further gone then I previously believed. You really need to get your thoughts straight.

I don't mind having a discussion with someone with a differing view of the world, I do it quite often, but obviously when someone gets that far off the track, they need help that I'm not able to provide.
    "I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments by those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations." -- James Madison

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Collateral Damage For This Useful Post:

MMC (09-30-2021)

+ Reply to Thread