Professor Bobby Brainy Loves His God Science.
By JAG
September 24, 2021

"Scientific knowledge is my God," said Professor Bobby Brainy, "I bow down
to Scientific Certitude. I worship Scientific Factuality."

"What about Christianity's Greatest Commandment to love God with all your
heart?", asked John Christian.

"I'm a Secular Humanist", replied Bobby Brainy, and I assert that science collects
secular facts, and therefore can say nothing about God either way, except we don't
need him to solve human problems."

"So Man is his own God?", asked John Christian.

"Mankind is the Supreme Being in the known Universe", replied Professor Bobby Brainy.

"The people bowed and prayed to the neon God they made ♫."

"What?"

"I was quoting an old Simon and Garfunkel song", replied John Christian. "I don't suppose
you pray to your God Mankind, do you?"

"Yes I do. In a sense I do. I ask Mankind to trust in Themselves to find scientific solutions to
all human problems."

"This is what the Lord says:
Cursed is the one who trusts in man,
who draws strength from mere flesh
and whose heart turns away from the Lord.
That's what God says in the Bible. It's in Jeremiah 17:5"

"We Secular Humanists want your Bible and your God of the Bible, out of the public square, so
that your Christian religious-faith beliefs will never again influence America's political policies,"
snarled Professor Bobby Brainy.

"You want to shut us up? No free speech for we Christians?", asked John Christian.

"We've already been successful in kicking your God and your Bible out of the public schools",
replied Professor Bobby Brainy.

"Humm, one wonders", asked John Christian, "what place is there, for Christians in your
Secular Humanist America?"

"Your place is to get back inside your Christian Church-House Boxes where you belong,
and stay there, and let science save humanity from poverty, disease, and all other human
problems", replied Professor Bobby Brainy.

Good News For The Reader And For The World:

We Christians are NOT going to stay within our Christian Churches, rather we
are going to INCREASE our presence in the public square and proclaim our
message that God loves the world, and sent His Son the Lord Jesus to save
us from our sins, and then to teach us how to live in order to please God ~ and
we will proclaim Faith in God and in His Christ as the only true and permanent
solution to human problems.

The Secular Humanists don't have the power to shut us up and keep us out of the
public square.

Moreover, we listen to the Bible the word of God, and it tells us to ignore science-tyrants
like Professor Bobby Brainy.

Here is what the Bible says about such as the Science-Nazis, those Science-Know-It-All's,
those pseudo-intellectual arrogant academic scientific talking heads ~ the ones that hate
the God of the Bible, hate Christianity, and may even hate Christians:

"Turn away from godless chatter and the opposing ideas of what is falsely called knowledge,
which some have professed and in so doing have departed from the faith." ( 1 Tim. 6:20 NIV)

"I tell you this so that no one may deceive you by fine-sounding arguments." {Col. 2:4}

"See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy." {Col. 2:8}

Therefore we Christians give zero serious consideration to anti-Christian Secular Humanist
World Mouth Diarrhea that runs 24/7/365 and is harmless chatter reverberating impotently into
The Gobbledygook Graveyard Of Hate Words.

Godless Secular Humanism is impotent before The Power Of The Cross, and The Power Of Christ's
Resurrection, and The Power Of Christ's Exaltation ~ His being NOW seated at the right hand of
the Father, the Sovereign God who created the Universe.

By the way, it is the Sovereign God who personally owns America, not hate-filled anti-Christian
Secular Humanists like Professor Bobby Brainy.

"The earth is the Lord's and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it." Psalm 24:1

So?

So Godless Secular Humanism is powerless to stop the certain coming Christianization of the world
that will take place before the Lord Jesus returns. (Matthew 28:16-20 1 Cor. 15:25 )

How can that be?

Because . . .

"ALL authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. THEREFORE go and make disciples
of all nations . . . teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you
always to the very end of the age." (Matthew 28:18-20)

Here is what the Bible says about the Sovereign God's Christ:

"He must reign until He has put all His enemies under His feet." { 1 Cor. 15:25 }

So?

So the Lord Jesus wins The War For The World.

[]

Thoughts?

``