Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 111x in 82 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Rules View Post
    My reply is the same except "grain" added in paragraph #3. In 2019 Israel swore in its military’s first vegetarian chief of staff, Major General Aviv Kochavi. He holds master’s degrees from Harvard and Johns Hopkins. The Israel Defense Forces are known to be the most vegan army in the world.

The Bible contains contradictions placed there by human hands, contradicting Genesis 1:29-30 that plants are man's meat. In The Essene Gospel of Peace, Book 1 Christ said to not kill man or beast, as it is also as done unto him. He said the flesh of slain beasts will become one's tomb. He who kills kills himself, and who eats slain beasts eats of the body of death, he said.

"Obey, therefore, the words of God: 'Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to everything that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is breath of life, I give every green herb for meat. Also the milk of every thing that moveth and liveth upon earth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given unto them, so I give their milk unto you. But flesh, and the blood which quickens it, shall ye not eat. And, surely, your spurting blood will I require, your blood wherein is your soul; I will require all slain beasts, and the souls of all slain men...'"

Plants are not just for medicine when sick. Daniel 1:12 ate only vegetables and drank water for 10 days and was better in appearance than those who ate the king's rich food. Christ said eat from the table of God: the fruits of trees, the grain and grasses of the field, the milk of beasts, and honey. He created vegetables, nuts, seeds, wonderful foods. He said the table of God fed Enoch's son Methuselah who lived 969 years. He discussed diseases' origins by man's wrong habits, the good of fasting and prayer, the angels of air, water, sunlight, earth, sleep, love and things of a higher order.

Thanks for answering my questions and for your comments.

Best.

JAG

``

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Orion Rules's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 694x in 569 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JAG View Post
    Thanks for answering my questions and for your comments.

Best.

JAG

``
    Thank you. The Clementine Homilies contain a record of St. Peter's beliefs on consuming flesh.
    Plant farms and animal sanctuaries with just compensation: Genesis 1:29-30, 2-3, Lev. 24:18-22, Psalm 50, Isaiah 1, 11:6-9, 65, 66, Daniel 1, Hosea 2:18, Revelation 20-22.

Creation of horses: Zechariah 6:1-8, 14:20. Wild Horses, burros persecuted, parted out in violation of Public Law 92-195:
    https://twitter.com/WildHorseEdu

Jesus was a Vegetarian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx6J6jh1Dzo

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Orion Rules For This Useful Post:

JAG (09-29-2021)

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Orion Rules's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 694x in 569 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Clementine Homilies contain a record of St. Peter's beliefs on consuming flesh:

...to abstain from the table of devils, not to taste dead flesh, not to touch blood; to be washed from all...

...were barbarized to brutality, and that the world was not sufficient to satisfy them...that they might not through want of food turn, contrary to nature, to the eating of animals and yet seem to be blameless, as having ventured upon this...the Almighty Alohim rained manna upon them, suited to their various tastes; and they enjoyed all that they would...not being pleased with purity of food, longed only after the taste of blood.

But by the shedding of much blood, the pure air being defiled with impure vapor, and sickening those who breathed it, rendered them liable to diseases, so that from that time forward men died prematurely. But the earth being by these means greatly defiled, these first teemed with poison-darting and deadly creatures. All things, therefore, going from bad to worse, on account of these brutal demons, Alohim desired to cast them away like an evil leaven, lest each generation from a wicked seed, being like to that before it, and equally impious, should empty the world to come of saved men. And for this purpose, having warned a certain righteous man, with his three sons, together with their wives and their children, to save themselves in an ark, He sent a deluge of water, that all being destroyed, the purified world might be handed over to him who was saved in the ark, in order to a second beginning of life. And thus it came to pass.

http://man-child.com/wp-content/uplo...me-version.pdf
    Last edited by gamewell45; 10-01-2021 at 06:39 AM. Reason: Edited at the request of poster
    Plant farms and animal sanctuaries with just compensation: Genesis 1:29-30, 2-3, Lev. 24:18-22, Psalm 50, Isaiah 1, 11:6-9, 65, 66, Daniel 1, Hosea 2:18, Revelation 20-22.

Creation of horses: Zechariah 6:1-8, 14:20. Wild Horses, burros persecuted, parted out in violation of Public Law 92-195:
    https://twitter.com/WildHorseEdu

Jesus was a Vegetarian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx6J6jh1Dzo

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Orion Rules For This Useful Post:

JAG (10-01-2021)

+ Reply to Thread