Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,522x in 14,781 Posts
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Seems to me that side is the same side. Their boogeyman was and remains Trump.

To me the main point is that we most definitely have sides complete with people to blame for not accomplishing political promises even when one side is in power. Yes for the first time in 30 years I believe that one of those sides is significantly worse for the country than the other . That does NOT mean I see the other side as good. I feel that Trump's biggest sin was not really being from either side and therefore not bound by their corrupt codes. That is why they want to erase him, both sides that is.
    He addressed manufacturing and significantly lowered poor man's unemployment esp. for blacks and tried to address illegal immigration in just 3 years. The donkephant could not have that after breaking the same campaign promises for decades. In fact before 2020 I had not voted Donkephant in 30 years. I adjusted only because I did not see trump as either side of the coin and because it appears that the left has beaten the right to the bottom of the political barrel. But that did not happen without republican swamp cooperation.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

Chris (10-04-2021)

+ Reply to Thread