Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,590x in 94,419 Posts
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is total projection.

Quote Originally Posted by mamooth View Post
    So why does the right constantly fake stories of persecution?

First, the cultists get off on feeling persecuted. It's how the Trump cult defines their group identify. The right is now entirely about identity politics, and nothing else. They no longer have any positions other than "We must all hate TheEnemy for their imaginary CrimesAgainstTheParty".

Second, they're aware that they can't win elections any longer without violence and cheating, so they use the persecution stories to justify their violence and cheating. Once they've defined their enemy as Satanic, they can and do justify any atrocity.
    How about that GOP success in states during the census and redistricting?

Can you say political gerrymandering?
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 154
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    mamooth's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,071x in 788 Posts
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    That and gerrymandering falls under the "cheating" category. And you're bragging about it.

Thanks for confirming my point. I'll let you know if I need more points confirmed.

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,590x in 94,419 Posts
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=mamooth;3353887]
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post

That and gerrymandering falls under the "cheating" category.

Thanks for confirming my point.
    Political gerrymandering has been upheld by SCOTUS. What is prohibited is racial gerrymandering.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 469
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    jet57's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,368x in 2,004 Posts
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    There was no nation wide shut downs in 1918. The government is forcing businesses to force people to vaccine. Differential enforcement of laws pertaining to riots was obvious. When the riots were in poor black neighborhoods the state and local "leaders" chose to let them continue. But when just one riot came to congress's door suddendly the Gard, fences, police were all cool again and they tracked down people across the country for charges as weal as tresspass. Not to mention up funding the police.
    Afirmative action, college quotas , preference to minority businesses for state contracts all based upon favoring one race over another. The vote was questioned in 2004 as well but not because weird, unecessary mail in voting rules were pushed through just before the election redering them unvettable.

#9) In some states the dictator banned congregation in groups of 10 or more. Straight out of the totalitarian playbook.
    #10) There was no evidence against Trump in relation to riot number 301
    #11) Courts have terminated parental custody because they refused to consent to the statistically dubious choice to transition a child.
    #12) Colleges "convict" young men of sex assault without due process or even the ability to put on a defence , based upon accusations alone. They then expell and blackball them. trump limited the practice but since it was a sex abuse allegation that wasn't against Biden he reinstated the practice
    Other than that your points were good.
    We didn't have the media abilities to spread a national mandate in those days, but cities invested in mask mandates and shutdowns all over the country.

As for rioting, you're still trying to engage a false equivalency between BLM and an the insurrection of Jan 6th. I don't believe in affirmative action, but I do know that the favoring of the white race was the way of country up until the civil rights movement. The college sex abuse thing does sometimes go to far, but we have to admit that we hadn't heard about it until women got brave enough to start screamin about it.

Trump is an idiot, so please don't refer to him or his admin as some sort of positive influence on anything. I do thank you however for complimenting my points.

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 687
    Overall activity: 49.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,522x in 14,781 Posts
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    We didn't have the media abilities to spread a national mandate in those days, but cities invested in mask mandates and shutdowns all over the country.

As for rioting, you're still trying to engage a false equivalency between BLM and an the insurrection of Jan 6th. I don't believe in affirmative action, but I do know that the favoring of the white race was the way of country up until the civil rights movement. The college sex abuse thing does sometimes go to far, but we have to admit that we hadn't heard about it until women got brave enough to start screamin about it.

Trump is an idiot, so please don't refer to him or his admin as some sort of positive influence on anything. I do thank you however for complimenting my points.

Some cities had restrictions yes. They had no internet so any shut downs that occured would have been nowhere as extensive . Most folks were essential.
    How are 300 riots in the summer of 2020 and the Capital Riot not fundementally the same? BLM took over government buildings in several cases and many more died on their watch than did on January 6th. As for it being an insurrection that's media spin. Not even clever spin. Historically most insurrections involve a lot more death especially to politicians and the ruling class. They typically involve longer periods of time etc. 301 riots one treated differently by the elites because it came to their door. Had that mob intended insurrection and murder far more would have gone down

Then what we kinda semi sorta agree on some stuff? Damn I didn't see that coming.

Trump can be an $#@! but I didn't need a friend or role model I needed a candidate who would do what he said he'd do for once. That's what he did. In three short yeras he elipsed Obama's poor man unemployment rate because he cut corporate income tax. Which is a hidden tax on the consumers as they are the only people that lose money when corporate taxes increase.

+ Reply to Thread