Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 30,341x in 18,869 Posts
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardMZhlubb View Post
    No, this is nonsense. There is a ton of data from multiple sources that show that vaccines significantly reduce the risk of infections, hospitalization and death. The issue isn’t in dispute. The math is clear, but you just don’t seem to understand it.

What? Explain how it works for the people it's killed.........the comment, "for some it works," is completely accurate, as long as it KILLS some of the people who get it.
    "LET'S GO BRANDON!"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Abby08 For This Useful Post:

MMC (10-22-2021)

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 701
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Abby08's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD GUY IN FLORIDA View Post
    Any vaccine or medication is a crap shoot. Haven't you paid attention to the disclaimers for any drug touted on TV these days. Yes, all drugs, vaccines or procedures can and do have side effects. The point is these are a relatively small percentage (except of course for the person getting lung warts because of a specific drug) and are generally not as deadly as the illness they are attempting to prevent. You Chicken Little's are acting like 90% of everyone taking the vaccine is doomed, doomed I tell you, go dig your own grave now!!!

If you want to know what the government is lying about its the number of deaths from Covid as opposed to the number of positive test, realizing that a positive test does not necessarily mean hospitalization, death or even being bedridden. How many of you sincerely think Colin Powell actually died strictly from Covid with no other causes, like cancer or heart disease?

I would never force you to be vaccinated but I think you are incredible stupid and selfish not to be vaccinated.

Well, I think you're incredibly stupid, if you get vaccinated.

But, I'd never force you to NOT get vaccinated, you understand.
    "LET'S GO BRANDON!"

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 2,596
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Cotton1's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 24,716x in 16,156 Posts
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog View Post
    If the vaccine doesn't in fact give you covid, it seems to give a plethora of other ailments like blood clots, enlarged hearts and kidney stones! We have had 3 people in our office now have terrible issues with stones, all within 3 weeks of each other and all were fully vaccinated around the same time! Been here 20+ years and have never seen multiple people all get stones at the same time. I guess they should add potential Kidney issues down the road to go along with heart and clot issues. Might as well just call this the russian roulette vaccine!
    I got stoned a lot as a teenager
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cotton1 For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (10-22-2021)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,167x in 27,728 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Private Pickle View Post
    The numbers disagree with you. And I celebrate every single one of you morons who rail against the vaccine and then die. It’s better for the gene pool.
    Not the numbers I just posted.

Cmon Man.....you wish people dead for things far more trivial then that. But then that is what you wannabe humans do.

Oh and you shouldnt worry about the Human Gene pool and what makes it better. As you will never be part of it.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (10-22-2021)

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any vaccine or medication is a crap shoot. Haven't you paid attention to the disclaimers for any drug touted on TV these days. Yes, all drugs, vaccines or procedures can and do have side effects. The point is these are a relatively small percentage (except of course for the person getting lung warts because of a specific drug) and are generally not as deadly as the illness they are attempting to prevent. You Chicken Little's are acting like 90% of everyone taking the vaccine is doomed, doomed I tell you, go dig your own grave now!!!

If you want to know what the government is lying about its the number of deaths from Covid as opposed to the number of positive test, realizing that a positive test does not necessarily mean hospitalization, death or even being bedridden. How many of you sincerely think Colin Powell actually died strictly from Covid with no other causes, like cancer or heart disease?

I would never force you to be vaccinated but I think you are incredible stupid and selfish not to be vaccinated.

It was a relatively small percentage when the Vaxxers started talking about punishing the unvaccinated. Not now after 3 months.

We saw this in the UK, where deaths among the vaccinated went from “rare” to two-thirds of all delta variant deaths by July. We saw this in Israel, where literally no fully vaccinated people died of covid-19 for entire weeks in June, but by August over 60% of the severely ill were fully vaccinated......snip~

Australia, Israel Report 95-99% Hospitalized Fully Vaccinated - NewsRescue.com

You should have been able to figure out why the narrative changed from Vaccinated to fully vaccinated. The same argument can be used for many that have died. Having comorbidities they were dealing with.

Why would I go get vaccinated when I caught the Wuhu and didnt even know I had it? Got a headache for a couple days. When I have far stronger immunity than those with the artificial immunity? Have you figured out why people with respiratory problems can't take the vaccine yet? Or any others with Heart disease. Or those with Blood conditions? Why would you think they are stupid for not taking the vaccine that will kill them or worsen their conditions for the rest of their lives?
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardMZhlubb View Post
    No, this is nonsense. There is a ton of data from multiple sources that show that vaccines significantly reduce the risk of infections, hospitalization and death. The issue isn’t in dispute. The math is clear, but you just don’t seem to understand it.
    Now there is more data from multiple sources showing that to be not true.

Yes the issue is in dispute. Especially now with more and more of the fully vaccinated getting infected and dying.

Your Leftist math was never clear. Yet you just arent able to comprehend why. Hence you trying the same talking points in this thread where you got smoked in the other thread. Wherein the new numbers that have been put out from other countries shows you dont even have a clue and arent part of reality. All due to your loyalty with all things left.
    Last edited by MMC; 10-22-2021 at 12:50 PM.

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 701
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    Abby08's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotton1 View Post
    I got stoned a lot as a teenager

Who didnt? LOL.....
    "LET'S GO BRANDON!"

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Abby08 For This Useful Post:

Cotton1 (10-22-2021)

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 883
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    OLD GUY IN FLORIDA's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 8,135x in 4,766 Posts
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with Dana Loesch who said if the Federal government were to ban the eating of dirt I would be one of the first to seek out dirt recipes. In the interest of full disclosure I have received both initial doses of the Pfizer vaccine and a booster but had I been forced to get it I probably would not have.

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 883
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    OLD GUY IN FLORIDA's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 8,135x in 4,766 Posts
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abby08 View Post
    Well, I think you're incredibly stupid, if you get vaccinated.

But, I'd never force you to NOT get vaccinated, you understand.
    And I think those who are opposed to getting the vaccine are incredible stupid and selfish but again I would be right in the crowd with you protesting any vaccine mandate.

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 469
    Achievements:
    jet57's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,368x in 2,004 Posts
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with Dana Loesch who said if the Federal government were to ban the eating of dirt I would be one of the first to seek out dirt recipes. In the interest of full disclosure I have received both initial doses of the Pfizer vaccine and a booster but had I been forced to get it I probably would not have.
    What's the difference between -doing the right thing and the government saying that if you want to work for our government, you have to do the right thing.

I don't get the disconnect that you all have. By your logic, all of the Vietnam draft dodgers who burned their cards or went to Canada were really independent heros who refused to take orders from the government!

+ Reply to Thread