User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: "The U.S Dollar will be dead in ten years "

  1. #1
    Points: 84,335, Level: 70
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 515
    Overall activity: 53.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Cotton1's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    18045
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Memphis and Arkansas
    Posts
    23,962
    Points
    84,335
    Level
    70
    Thanks Given
    19,672
    Thanked 18,041x in 11,820 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    "The U.S Dollar will be dead in ten years "

    https://www.kitco.com/news/2021-10-2...-in-5-yrs.html



    (Kitco News) A monetary system collapse is coming, and the trigger will be raging inflation, said Lawrence Lepard, Equity Management Associates managing partner.

    "We've reached peak debt and peak money printing as a solution to our problems. The growth of the money supply has almost gone vertical," Lepard told Michelle Makori, editor-in-chief of Kitco News. "And this is how inflation, which could become hyperinflation, get started.
    Last edited by Cotton1; 10-22-2021 at 05:21 PM.
    "You are the music . I'm just the band "

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cotton1 For This Useful Post:

    montana (10-22-2021),RMNIXON (10-22-2021)

  3. #2
    Points: 22,415, Level: 36
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 735
    Overall activity: 52.0%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience Points1 year registered
    montana's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    3303
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,396
    Points
    22,415
    Level
    36
    Thanks Given
    4,211
    Thanked 3,293x in 1,586 Posts
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More like 5 as China can aid in reducing the dollar to zero and will when the time is right for them.

  4. #3
    Points: 84,335, Level: 70
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 515
    Overall activity: 53.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Cotton1's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    18045
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Memphis and Arkansas
    Posts
    23,962
    Points
    84,335
    Level
    70
    Thanks Given
    19,672
    Thanked 18,041x in 11,820 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by montana View Post
    More like 5 as China can aid in reducing the dollar to zero and will when the time is right for them.
    Unleashing Covid upon the globe was a brilliant move by China. It compromised economies, ramped up inflation and killed 700,000 innocent civilians in the US. China is also busy with their own digital currency, the "e-yuan".
    "You are the music . I'm just the band "

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cotton1 For This Useful Post:

    montana (10-23-2021)

  6. #4
    Points: 565,691, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 71.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    415508
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    172,860
    Points
    565,691
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    22,693
    Thanked 63,083x in 44,094 Posts
    Mentioned
    1904 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    It'll cost more to print than it's worth.
    The trouble with our Liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so. -- Ronald Reagan

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

    Cotton1 (10-22-2021)

  8. #5
    Points: 306,924, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    292026
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Bremerton, Washington
    Posts
    134,878
    Points
    306,924
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    17,038
    Thanked 61,023x in 43,825 Posts
    Mentioned
    533 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotton1 View Post
    https://www.kitco.com/news/2021-10-2...-in-5-yrs.html



    (Kitco News) A monetary system collapse is coming, and the trigger will be raging inflation, said Lawrence Lepard, Equity Management Associates managing partner.

    "We've reached peak debt and peak money printing as a solution to our problems. The growth of the money supply has almost gone vertical," Lepard told Michelle Makori, editor-in-chief of Kitco News. "And this is how inflation, which could become hyperinflation, get started.
    I don’t but into these predictions of doom and gloom.
    Benjamin Franklin: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

  9. #6
    Points: 84,335, Level: 70
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 515
    Overall activity: 53.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Cotton1's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    18045
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Memphis and Arkansas
    Posts
    23,962
    Points
    84,335
    Level
    70
    Thanks Given
    19,672
    Thanked 18,041x in 11,820 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuyaman View Post
    I don’t but into these predictions of doom and gloom.
    I'm not as deep into the projection as he is but to a lesser degree than stated I think he's on the mark. Our current debt to GDP at 107% and rising is the possible precursor to such an event. We are already beyond the "tipping point" in regards to debt/GDP.
    Last edited by Cotton1; 10-22-2021 at 06:02 PM.
    "You are the music . I'm just the band "

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cotton1 For This Useful Post:

    montana (10-23-2021)

  11. #7
    Points: 72,327, Level: 65
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 823
    Overall activity: 84.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredSocial50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    23755
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    28,917
    Points
    72,327
    Level
    65
    Thanks Given
    29,856
    Thanked 23,747x in 15,162 Posts
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gee Kitco should be selling this from the deck of a battleship.

    The dollar is a concern but a ex-USA company that is selling precious metals obviously has a motive in spreading dollar panic.

    Remember that there is one thing saving the dollar. The rest of the world is equally screwed up. China's real debt to GDP is 200% plus. China's tactic is to consume US dollars and Western Currencies, through exports to them. It is their way to prop up their economic shell.
    And stupid Americans and Europeans do it because their governments just want low priced junk to pacify the masses.




    If Gold and Silver is such a sure thing then why are they selling it instead of holding on to it?
    Last edited by carolina73; 10-22-2021 at 06:24 PM.
    Let's go Brandon !!!

  12. #8
    Points: 84,335, Level: 70
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 515
    Overall activity: 53.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Cotton1's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    18045
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Memphis and Arkansas
    Posts
    23,962
    Points
    84,335
    Level
    70
    Thanks Given
    19,672
    Thanked 18,041x in 11,820 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carolina73 View Post
    Gee Kitco should be selling this from the deck of a battleship.

    The dollar is a concern but a ex-USA company that is selling precious metals obviously has a motive in spreading dollar panic.

    Remember that there is one thing saving the dollar. The rest of the world is equally screwed up. China's real debt to GDP is 200% plus. China's tactic is to consume US dollars and Western Currencies, through exports to them. It is their way to prop up their economic shell.
    And stupid Americans and Europeans do it because their governments just want low priced junk to pacify the masses.




    If Gold and Silver is such a sure thing then why are they selling it instead of holding on to it?
    I don't like gold and silver and hold none of it.
    "You are the music . I'm just the band "

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts