Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,593x in 1,007 Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    Interesting; I was billed nothing. Since I only take a couple of meds and only see my primary care doc every 6 months, it's easy to follow my bills, and mine turn up nada re shots in my monthly statements. I got the two Phizers, no booster. Last I checked Phizer's shots are costing $26 a shot, and the Feds are paying that; they shouldn't be charging a thing for them at the HMOs and Medicare companies. I'm on the United policies. Maybe thy aren't being paid; just because they send a bill to the insurance companies doesn't necessarily mean the insurance paid them.
    In other news, my brother drove his COVID suffering brother-in-law from Justin, Texas to Marble Falls in a single cab pickup, a 6 hour + drive, a couple of months ago and never caught it. He's unvaxxed.
    The only people i see with covid right now are twice shot or trip boosted vaccinated people. Personally i think the vaccine is what is causing these off variants and continued reoccurring spread!

There is only two people in my office currently without the vaccine, me and one other person and while nearly all the vaccinated people caught covid the last couple weeks in my office, me and him seem to have been the only two not to catch it. I think a huge issue that helped spike covid numbers the last month have been the reduced quarantine times, how we went from 2 weeks to a month to recover to 3 or 4 days is beyond me. It was obvious as we would get 3 or 4 people with covid, they would go home for 4 days and then come back and literally 2 days later 4 more people who were around them would go out and rinse and repeat that scenario from mid december to about a week ago.

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 87
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Skull's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 183x in 111 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)