The Booman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 30,692x in 17,889 Posts
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Miss Garden is working overtime for Biden.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to The Booman For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (03-06-2022)

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 880
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Jeb!'s Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,933x in 1,700 Posts
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A supermajority believes Putin only invaded because Trump wasn't in office. I understand it's hard for you to come to terms with being wrong though.

This is the first quote you regurgitated, and it really means nothing.

In two polls taken this week -- one by Morning Consult for Politico, the other by YouGov for the Economist -- Putin has a better net favorable rating among Republicans than Biden does, by margins of 16 and 22 points, respectively.
    -
    William Saletan, "Slate," (2021)
    I respect Putin more than Biden, so what? Biden is the reason I can't find food in the grocery store, Putin is not. Putin loves the people in his country, Biden does not. Likewise, Xi Jinping would poll higher with Democrats than Trump.
    I am the President-Elect of the United States.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jeb! For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (03-06-2022)

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 733
    Overall activity: 47.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,515x in 14,777 Posts
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeb! View Post
    A supermajority believes Putin only invaded because Trump wasn't in office. I understand it's hard for you to come to terms with being wrong though.

This is the first quote you regurgitated, and it really means nothing.

I respect Putin more than Biden, so what? Biden is the reason I can't find food in the grocery store, Putin is not. Putin loves the people in his country, Biden does not. Likewise, Xi Jinping would poll higher with Democrats than Trump.

Putin loves himself, same as Biden and most world leaders

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 1,666
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Hoosier8's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,164x in 6,407 Posts
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am surprised the woketards are upset about Ukraine. After all it’s just white people.
    When Donald Trump said to protest “peacefully”, he meant violence.

When he told protesters to “go home”, he meant stay for an insurrection.

And when he told Brad Raffensperger to implement “whatever the correct legal remedy is”, he meant fraud.

War is peace.

Freedom is slavery.

Ignorance is strength.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoosier8 For This Useful Post:

blackjack21 (04-18-2022),The Booman (03-08-2022)

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 2,111
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    The Booman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 30,692x in 17,889 Posts
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier8 View Post
    I am surprised the woketards are upset about Ukraine. After all it’s just white people.
    They're making it work. According to the gay bashing gorilla Joy Reid, white Russians killing white Ukrainians is white supremacy.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to The Booman For This Useful Post:

carolina73 (04-07-2023)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jgarden477 View Post
    In two polls taken this week -- one by Morning Consult for Politico, the other by YouGov for the Economist -- Putin has a better net favorable rating among Republicans than Biden does, by margins of 16 and 22 points, respectively.- William Saletan, "Slate," (2021)'This is genius.' Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine — Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that's wonderful," Trump said. "I said, 'How smart is that?' And he's going to go in and be a peacekeeper."- Donald J Trump (2022)“Has Putin shipped every middle class job in your town to Russia? Did he manufacture a worldwide pandemic that wrecked your business? Is he teaching your kids to embrace racial discrimination? Is he making fentanyl? Does he eat dogs?”- Tucker Carlson (2022)Putin gets an ‘A’ for leadership - "I will tell you that I think in terms of leadership, he (Putin) is getting an 'A' .. - Donald J Trump (2015)Many Republicans personally trust or admire Putin.... More than 60 percent of Democrats view Putin very unfavorably, but only 30 percent to 40 percent of Republicans do. - William Saletan, "Slate," (2021)Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow - if so, will he become my new best friend?- Donald J Trump (2013)former Secretary of State Pompeo called Putin - "very savvy," "very shrewd" and "an elegantly sophisticated counterpart and one who is not reckless but has always done the math ..... "enormous respect" (for Putin)- Mike Pompeo (2022)We just left Moscow .....he (Putin) could not have been nicer. He was so nice and so everything. But you have to give him credit that what he’s doing for that country in terms of their world prestige is very strong.”- Donald J Trump (2014)"People are looking at Putin as one who wrestles bears and drills for oil. They look at our president as one who wears mom jeans."- Sarah Palin (2014)Trump praising Putin's invasion of Crimea - Putin is “absolutely having a great time.” He says “Russia is like, I mean they’re really hot stuff” and “and now you have people in the Ukraine — who knows, set up or not — but it can’t all be set up, I mean they’re marching in favor of joining Russia.”- Donald J Trump (2015)"It may be worth asking yourself, since it is getting pretty serious, what is this really about? Why do I hate Putin so much? Has Putin ever called me a racist? Has he threatened to get me fired for disagreeing with him?"- Tucker Carlson (2022)“Putin is a nicer person than I am."- Donald J Trump (2015)'Your (Putin) convincing victory at the elections in open and honest procedure with high turnout witnesses to the fact that Russians of various nationalities, religions and confessions, to different social and age groups, even to different political views have united around you.'- Patriarch Kirill, Head of Russian Orthodox Church)“Do you think Americans care about Ukraine?” - Mike Pompeo (2022)"In my opinion, Putin is right on these issues (gay rights). Obviously, he may be wrong about many things, but he has taken a stand to protect his nation's children from the damaging effects of any gay and lesbian agenda."- Franklin Graham, evangelist (2014)Putin's alliance with Syria's Assad - “But, if Putin wants to knock the hell out of ISIS, I’m all for it 100% and I can’t understand how anybody would be against that .....” (no mention that Putin was also "knocking the hell out of the Syrian people)- Donald J Trump (2015)"Three cheers for Putin! .... Dreher praises Putin's willingness to speak up for Christianity and laments that "post-Soviet Russia, for all its grievous flaws, is . . . more conscious of its Christian history and character than the United States."- Rod Dreher , The American Conservative (2013)Trump making excuses for Putin killing journalists -“..... in all fairness to Putin, you're saying he killed people. I haven't' seen that. I don't know that he has. Have you been able to prove that? Do you know the names of the reporters that he's killed? Because I've been — you know, you've been hearing this, but I haven't seen the name. Now, I think it would be despicable if that took place, but I haven't' seen any evidence that he killed anybody in terms of reporters.”- Donald J Trump (2015)https://www.cjonline.com/story/news/politics/2022/02/26/mike-pompeo-calls-vladimir-putin-dictator-blame-joe-biden-war-russia-ukraine/6942947001/https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-other-top-conservatives-rally-to-putins-side-over-ukraine-threat-2022-2https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2022/02/russia-ukraine-war-republican-response/622919/

Everything must be divided into us vs them. That is the reality of our brave new world.
    Each "side" has it's own star politicians, jesters (AOC and MTG for example) after all theater is theater. But also their own media, religions, other favorite countries , BOR's, you name it.
    Everybody loses in this divided world. Well not everyone as there are exceptions.
    Career politicians
    Activist
    Talking heads
    Professors
    BLM execs
    Nazi type leaders
    Fake journalist
    Basically the takers find a way to profit from tragedy

11. The Following User Says Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

stephenpe (04-18-2022)

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 76,964x in 55,592 Posts
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jgarden477 View Post
    In two polls taken this week -- one by Morning Consult for Politico, the other by YouGov for the Economist -- Putin has a better net favorable rating among Republicans than Biden does, by margins of 16 and 22 points, respectively.- William Saletan, "Slate," (2021)'This is genius.' Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine — Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that's wonderful," Trump said. "I said, 'How smart is that?' And he's going to go in and be a peacekeeper."- Donald J Trump (2022)“Has Putin shipped every middle class job in your town to Russia? Did he manufacture a worldwide pandemic that wrecked your business? Is he teaching your kids to embrace racial discrimination? Is he making fentanyl? Does he eat dogs?”- Tucker Carlson (2022)Putin gets an ‘A’ for leadership - "I will tell you that I think in terms of leadership, he (Putin) is getting an 'A' .. - Donald J Trump (2015)Many Republicans personally trust or admire Putin.... More than 60 percent of Democrats view Putin very unfavorably, but only 30 percent to 40 percent of Republicans do. - William Saletan, "Slate," (2021)Do you think Putin will be going to The Miss Universe Pageant in November in Moscow - if so, will he become my new best friend?- Donald J Trump (2013)former Secretary of State Pompeo called Putin - "very savvy," "very shrewd" and "an elegantly sophisticated counterpart and one who is not reckless but has always done the math ..... "enormous respect" (for Putin)- Mike Pompeo (2022)We just left Moscow .....he (Putin) could not have been nicer. He was so nice and so everything. But you have to give him credit that what he’s doing for that country in terms of their world prestige is very strong.”- Donald J Trump (2014)"People are looking at Putin as one who wrestles bears and drills for oil. They look at our president as one who wears mom jeans."- Sarah Palin (2014)Trump praising Putin's invasion of Crimea - Putin is “absolutely having a great time.” He says “Russia is like, I mean they’re really hot stuff” and “and now you have people in the Ukraine — who knows, set up or not — but it can’t all be set up, I mean they’re marching in favor of joining Russia.”- Donald J Trump (2015)"It may be worth asking yourself, since it is getting pretty serious, what is this really about? Why do I hate Putin so much? Has Putin ever called me a racist? Has he threatened to get me fired for disagreeing with him?"- Tucker Carlson (2022)“Putin is a nicer person than I am."- Donald J Trump (2015)'Your (Putin) convincing victory at the elections in open and honest procedure with high turnout witnesses to the fact that Russians of various nationalities, religions and confessions, to different social and age groups, even to different political views have united around you.'- Patriarch Kirill, Head of Russian Orthodox Church)“Do you think Americans care about Ukraine?” - Mike Pompeo (2022)"In my opinion, Putin is right on these issues (gay rights). Obviously, he may be wrong about many things, but he has taken a stand to protect his nation's children from the damaging effects of any gay and lesbian agenda."- Franklin Graham, evangelist (2014)Putin's alliance with Syria's Assad - “But, if Putin wants to knock the hell out of ISIS, I’m all for it 100% and I can’t understand how anybody would be against that .....” (no mention that Putin was also "knocking the hell out of the Syrian people)- Donald J Trump (2015)"Three cheers for Putin! .... Dreher praises Putin's willingness to speak up for Christianity and laments that "post-Soviet Russia, for all its grievous flaws, is . . . more conscious of its Christian history and character than the United States."- Rod Dreher , The American Conservative (2013)Trump making excuses for Putin killing journalists -“..... in all fairness to Putin, you're saying he killed people. I haven't' seen that. I don't know that he has. Have you been able to prove that? Do you know the names of the reporters that he's killed? Because I've been — you know, you've been hearing this, but I haven't seen the name. Now, I think it would be despicable if that took place, but I haven't' seen any evidence that he killed anybody in terms of reporters.”- Donald J Trump (2015)https://www.cjonline.com/story/news/politics/2022/02/26/mike-pompeo-calls-vladimir-putin-dictator-blame-joe-biden-war-russia-ukraine/6942947001/https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-other-top-conservatives-rally-to-putins-side-over-ukraine-threat-2022-2https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2022/02/russia-ukraine-war-republican-response/622919/
    Are you completely unaware of both history and current events?
    When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.“ - Benjamin Franklin.

“When people get used to preferential treatment equal treatment seems like discrimination.” - Thomas Sowell

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 429
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class
    blackjack21's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,506x in 1,394 Posts
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's amazing, isn't it? Putin is checked while Trump is president. Joe Biden--father of the great Ukrainian natural gas explorer, Hunter Biden--finds Russia invading Ukraine under his watch. Yet, Putin is playing Trump like a fiddle? Putin took Crimea while Obama was president (and Joe Biden was Vice President). These people are amazingly audacious in trying to blame Trump for Biden being brain dead in the White House.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blackjack21 For This Useful Post:

carolina73 (04-07-2023),donttread (04-21-2022),Peter1469 (04-19-2022)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack21 View Post
    It's amazing, isn't it? Putin is checked while Trump is president. Joe Biden--father of the great Ukrainian natural gas explorer, Hunter Biden--finds Russia invading Ukraine under his watch. Yet, Putin is playing Trump like a fiddle? Putin took Crimea while Obama was president (and Joe Biden was Vice President). These people are amazingly audacious in trying to blame Trump for Biden being brain dead in the White House.

But the public never does a deep dive on what they hear. And those who do seldom get past the half truths. Headlines = votes and Twitter post. Scary

16. The Following User Says Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (04-21-2022)

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 76,964x in 55,592 Posts
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    But the public never does a deep dive on what they hear. And those who do seldom get past the half truths. Headlines = votes and Twitter post. Scary
    There are a lot of people out there who don't simply accept the headlines and Twitter posts. They do a deep dive into the issues and get to the truth, but they need to seek out this information.
    When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.“ - Benjamin Franklin.

“When people get used to preferential treatment equal treatment seems like discrimination.” - Thomas Sowell

+ Reply to Thread