Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 31x in 19 Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pro-Trump Derangement Syndrome

The Radical Right Republicans in our government (i.e., the RRRs; AKA the Retrumplicans) like to bash and insult people who criticize Trump by accusing them of suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS).

However, in the opinion of a number of RRR observers:
    * The people who the RRRs accuse of suffering from TDS are NOT suffering from TDS.
    * And it is the RRRs who are ACTUALLY suffering from TDS.

I TOTALLY agree with that opinion. And I do so based on the following observations:
    * The RRRs choose to accept all of the lies and BS that constantly emanate from Trump’s mouth.
    * And the RRRs are willing to implement policies that are motivated by Trump’s lies and BS.
    * Bottom line #1: The RRRs are living in an alternative reality that Trump has created for them.
    * Bottom line #2: The RRRs are now Trump’s minions (AKA, Trump’s puppets; AKA, Trump’s chumps).

Because there are two interpretations of what it means to be afflicted by TDS, I like to refer to the TDS that afflicts the RRRs as “PTDS”, or “Pro-Trump Derangement Syndrome”, in order to distinguish it from the “Imaginary TDS” that the RRRs like to use to bash and insult Trump’s critics.

The RRR’s Pro-Trump Derangement Syndrome is EXTREME, IRRATIONAL, and DESTRUCTIVE. For example:

> The RRR’s PTDS is extremely dangerous for our democracy: That is, the RRRs are conducting a scorched-earth war on our democracy, which is motivated by Trump’s lies and BS. For example:
    * They are pushing Trump’s Big Lie, even though they KNOW it’s a lie, and even though they KNOW it’s a DANGEROUS lie.
    * They claim that the Jan6 thing was peaceful and patriotic, even though they KNOW it was a violent attack on our democracy.
    * They are passing “voter suppression” laws, in an effort to make it harder or impossible for Democrats to vote. (They call these laws “voting integrity” laws, in order to deceive the American people about the TRUE purpose of these anti-democracy laws.)
    * They are passing election laws that will allow them (the RRRs) to reject votes for Democrats.
    * They are passing “racial gerrymandering” laws designed to “politically cancel” ethnic groups that the RRRs think will vote for Democrats. (I guess that could be called “ethnic cancel culture”.)

Note: The RRRs scorched-earth war on our democracy, which was motivated by Trump’s lies and BS, could lead to the demise of our democracy. This is consistent with the book entitled “Everything Trump Touches Dies”, which was written by a Republican strategist.

> Driven by their PTDS, many RRRs are praising Trump for praising Putin who is 100% EVIL, and who is conducting a scorched-earth war on the good people of Ukraine. That is, the RRRs are praising Trump for praising a man who is destroying what the hard-working Ukrainian people have built, while he is displacing them, terrorizing them, and killing them, simply because they want THEIR country to be a free and independent democracy.

Now I want to say this:
    * To the brave people of Ukraine, who are fighting to save their country from a demon-incarnate: May God bless and protect you! You are TRUE heroes! This should NOT be happening to you.
    * To the brave Russian people who are protesting the war: May God bless and protect you! You are ALSO true heroes!
    * And to the good people who are helping the Ukrainian refugees: God bless you! And you are ALSO true heroes!

And I also want to say this:
    * To Putin: Russia is the largest country in the world with an area of 6.6 million square miles. But yet you want to STEAL land that belongs to the Ukrainian people. You are a greedy svoloch! And you are terrorizing and killing the Ukrainian people in order to steal THEIR land. You deserve to gori v adu!
    * To anyone who praises Putin: You are a 100% low-life!
    * And to anyone who praises “praise for Putin”: You have been 100% brainwashed by a 100% low-life.

This list could be longer, but I’m going to stop now.

Let’s hope and pray that the pro-democracy forces in our country can save our democracy from the anti-democracy onslaught by Trump and his RRR minions.

And let’s hope and pray that the pro-democracy forces around the world can save the Ukrainian democracy from the anti-democracy onslaught by Putin the Horrible, who is deified and praised by his anti-democracy allies and useful idiots in our country and elsewhere.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RedStone7476 For This Useful Post:

bdtex (04-12-2022),donttread (03-11-2022)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,590x in 94,419 Posts
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

Carl Young (03-09-2022),carolina73 (03-09-2022),donttread (03-15-2022),RMNIXON (03-09-2022)

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 875
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Jeb!'s Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,934x in 1,700 Posts
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Driven by their PTDS, many RRRs are praising Trump for praising Putin who is 100% EVIL
    Chickenhawks like Biden are the ones who are evil. Forcing the middle class to pay for 5 dollar gas all because a corrupt country 5000 miles away from the US is about to have their chickens come home to roost. Gotta let Hunter continue profiting from Ukraine, huh? $#@! Ukraine. We'll see if you warmongers still support this war when you all get voted out this year.
    Last edited by Jeb!; 03-09-2022 at 02:47 PM.
    I am the President-Elect of the United States.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jeb! For This Useful Post:

Ethereal (03-16-2022)

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 2,885
    Overall activity: 79.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 43,664x in 28,251 Posts
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't worry. Redstone will never respond. This character comes here and throws out paragraph of garbage, then lingers on line and watches the reaction.
    He is a little kid playing with all of you. Responding is a waste of time
    Let's go Brandon !!!

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 1,513
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Abby08's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 30,003x in 18,683 Posts
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This troll again?
    "LET'S GO BRANDON!"

Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 687
    Overall activity: 49.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,522x in 14,781 Posts
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RedStone7476 View Post
    The Radical Right Republicans in our government (i.e., the RRRs; AKA the Retrumplicans) like to bash and insult people who criticize Trump by accusing them of suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS).

* The people who the RRRs accuse of suffering from TDS are NOT suffering from TDS.

I TOTALLY agree with that opinion. And I do so based on the following observations:
    * The RRRs choose to accept all of the lies and BS that constantly emanate from Trump’s mouth.
    * And the RRRs are willing to implement policies that are motivated by Trump’s lies and BS.
    * Bottom line #1: The RRRs are living in an alternative reality that Trump has created for them.
    * Bottom line #2: The RRRs are now Trump’s minions (AKA, Trump’s puppets; AKA, Trump’s chumps).

Because there are two interpretations of what it means to be afflicted by TDS, I like to refer to the TDS that afflicts the RRRs as “PTDS”, or “Pro-Trump Derangement Syndrome”, in order to distinguish it from the “Imaginary TDS” that the RRRs like to use to bash and insult Trump’s critics.

The RRR’s Pro-Trump Derangement Syndrome is EXTREME, IRRATIONAL, and DESTRUCTIVE. For example:

> The RRR’s PTDS is extremely dangerous for our democracy: That is, the RRRs are conducting a scorched-earth war on our democracy, which is motivated by Trump’s lies and BS. For example:
    * They are pushing Trump’s Big Lie, even though they KNOW it’s a lie, and even though they KNOW it’s a DANGEROUS lie.
    * They claim that the Jan6 thing was peaceful and patriotic, even though they KNOW it was a violent attack on our democracy.
    * They are passing “voter suppression” laws, in an effort to make it harder or impossible for Democrats to vote. (They call these laws “voting integrity” laws, in order to deceive the American people about the TRUE purpose of these anti-democracy laws.)
    * They are passing election laws that will allow them (the RRRs) to reject votes for Democrats.
    * They are passing “racial gerrymandering” laws designed to “politically cancel” ethnic groups that the RRRs think will vote for Democrats. (I guess that could be called “ethnic cancel culture”.)

Note: The RRRs scorched-earth war on our democracy, which was motivated by Trump’s lies and BS, could lead to the demise of our democracy. This is consistent with the book entitled “Everything Trump Touches Dies”, which was written by a Republican strategist.

> Driven by their PTDS, many RRRs are praising Trump for praising Putin who is 100% EVIL, and who is conducting a scorched-earth war on the good people of Ukraine. That is, the RRRs are praising Trump for praising a man who is destroying what the hard-working Ukrainian people have built, while he is displacing them, terrorizing them, and killing them, simply because they want THEIR country to be a free and independent democracy.

Now I want to say this:
    * To the brave people of Ukraine, who are fighting to save their country from a demon-incarnate: May God bless and protect you! You are TRUE heroes! This should NOT be happening to you.
    * To the brave Russian people who are protesting the war: May God bless and protect you! You are ALSO true heroes!
    * And to the good people who are helping the Ukrainian refugees: God bless you! And you are ALSO true heroes!

* To Putin: Russia is the largest country in the world with an area of 6.6 million square miles. But yet you want to STEAL land that belongs to the Ukrainian people. You are a greedy svoloch! And you are terrorizing and killing the Ukrainian people in order to steal THEIR land. You deserve to gori v adu!
    * And to anyone who praises “praise for Putin”: You have been 100% brainwashed by a 100% low-life.

Let’s hope and pray that the pro-democracy forces in our country can save our democracy from the anti-democracy onslaught by Trump and his RRR minions.

And let’s hope and pray that the pro-democracy forces around the world can save the Ukrainian democracy from the anti-democracy onslaught by Putin the Horrible, who is deified and praised by his anti-democracy allies and useful idiots in our country and elsewhere.
    Let's talk policy. Economic policy. Or results. Trump is a pompous $#@! as is Biden. But that doesn't really matter. It's about their policy. Trumps's policy appeared to be working as evidenced by Manufacturing starting to return, energy independence, record low black unemployment, gas prices down and low inflation and a slow decrease in our war footprint.

Biden's policy would appear to be a disaster as evidenced by record high gas prices, loss of energy independence, a disasterous exit from Afghanistan complete with bombing some kids, run away inflation and a a broken supply chain due in part to continuing to pay ridiculously high unemployment for way too long.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (03-12-2022)

Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 455
    Overall activity: 57.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Cotton1's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 24,512x in 16,036 Posts
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    Let's talk policy. Economic policy. Or results. Trump is a pompous $#@! as is Biden. But that doesn't really matter. It's about their policy. Trumps's policy appeared to be working as evidenced by Manufacturing starting to return, energy independence, record low black unemployment, gas prices down and low inflation and a slow decrease in our war footprint.

Biden's policy would appear to be a disaster as evidenced by record high gas prices, loss of energy independence, a disasterous exit from Afghanistan complete with bombing some kids, run away inflation and a a broken supply chain due in part to continuing to pay ridiculously high unemployment for way too long.
    In what manner is Trump a " pompous ass"? I've heard this and many like comments and I just don't see it. I like his personality and the style in which he comically degrades his enemies .
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotton1 View Post
    In what manner is Trump a " pompous ass"? I've heard this and many like comments and I just don't see it. I like his personality and the style in which he comically degrades his enemies .
    Well "garb em by the $#@!" comes to mind. His tendency to say "nobody knows more about this than I do" another. Trying to impress Jeff Epstein. Low class Tweets.
    He's a CEO/politican with the matching unattractive personality traits. To be fair that describes most of Washington. But then again if you are in to degradation.... maybe he is your kind of guy, we're all different after all.
    But I don't need a buddy, or a work friend or a wingman I needed a president and he did that

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 2,078
    Overall activity: 38.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    The Booman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 30,702x in 17,896 Posts
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RedStone7476 View Post

Now I want to say this:

Thanks awfully.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotton1 View Post
    Well "garb em by the $#@!" comes to mind. His tendency to say "nobody knows more about this than I do" another. Trying to impress Jeff Epstein. Low class Tweets.
    He's a CEO/politican with the matching unattractive personality traits. To be fair that describes most of Washington
    But I don't need a buddy, or a work friend or a wingman I needed a president and he did that

+ Reply to Thread