User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Can We Have Some Real Talk About Ukraine?

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 402
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    JesusIsLord's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 97x in 86 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Rules View Post
    It is claimed Russia was warned by a former Prime Minister of the Ukraine, Mykola Azarov, that the U.S. had prepared an attack on Russia for February 25, 2022. First, Donbass was to be destroyed and Russian retaliation expected.

It is said the plan was then to eliminate Russia by nuclear bombs. Therefore, it is said Russia began to destroy all military installations in the Ukraine the day before the destruction of Donbass was to begin.
    The Russian government (foreign ministry I think) released the captured plans on their twitter, complete with pictures. I can't read cyrillic, so it might say "Americans are stupid gullible pigs" for all I know, but this is a thing, this has been reported in non-north american news. very widely. Of course nobody bothers looking, we keep asking the CIA what Putin's thoughts and opinions are, meanwhile they aren't being shy about telling us.

https://english.pravda.ru/news/russi...raine_donbass/

The pdfs have been wiped from every site which had them a few days ago. I just spent about 30 mins checking, and every one is taken down. I also found out RT's website is no longer accessible from Canada, but got it with VPN on opera set to Asia. If you're in the right, you don't need to censor. Only the guilty silence witnesses.

This article below is very useful for those with eyes to see.

https://www.sott.net/article/465384-...ing-in-Ukraine

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JesusIsLord For This Useful Post:

Orion Rules (03-14-2022)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 97x in 86 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And if you want straight talk, lots of that coming out of India. It's the strangest thing, whole panels of actual adults with actual wisdom and experience in the world. Former Generals, Ambassadors, octogenarian university professors...not one tranny or plastic looking weirdo with botox face and capped teeth, no commercials playing "chicken fried" during scenes of war...I DON'T FEEL SAFE.

An actual general talking about the actual truth going on. This is a must watch for anyone that thinks Russia is in any way losing or "unprofessional" here. I've been looking at media from all over Asia and Africa, and it's the same thing over and over, and it's exactly what I have been saying all along. Is Nigeria a Russian puppet now? FFS. Even their state media is talking about how they are more than justified to do what they are doing.

Every day I'm more and more leaning towards the idea that this is about creating a new cold war. I've already posted before about people in high places claiming this is all about Israeli arms manufacturers wanting to open up new markets. And never forget that the top ten Iraq war profiteers were all Democrats. They control the arms trade. They controlled both houses during Iraq war; they could have voted to stop it anytime, but they just made speeches against the war then went and cashed their dividend check in Lockheed Martin or something. I think Kerry was the biggest one. I can't find the article anymore which stated this; many things I had never bookmarked because I knew the search terms I used before have become unfindable. I'm barely getting anything relevant anymore, the rankings are so biased and corrupt even non political things are becoming difficult to find. I guess they have all switched to obscuring information.

And look who's brokering the talks? Israel.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JesusIsLord For This Useful Post:

Cotton1 (03-14-2022)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 97x in 86 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also want to add that the strategy they are employing is called the Syria strategy - they are surrounding and encircling enemy forces. This is essentially siege warfare, let time be your ally, let them run out of food, water and ammunition as their supply lines are cut off. This is what they used against their last American proxy army opponent, Al-Nusra. I can't believe anyone thought that Russia actually let their convoy run out of gas. They are like 5 feet past their borders. And that's what reinforcements do, is they sit tight until needed.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,323x in 10,925 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The rest is about the poor way that Russia is fighting their war. I mentioned before that Putin was playing WWII Soviet battle. Don't let your armor out distance your infantry. You need the infantry to take out the enemies infantry that is armed with anti-tank weapons.

His military I assume it was the generals...sent their tanks ahead and kept their infantry behind and the tanks were getting bogged down in mud then destroyed by the Ukraines

The infrantry follows behind and beside your armor...and what the paragraph says protects them from anti tank weapons.

Putins military has old men in it..so out of shape its incredible...they are drinking vodka while moving into combat with their armor
    I read a piece how the entire army is ill prepared for combat, there is no physical conditioning.
    ROFL...seriously...look if the USA had made this move instead of putin...it would have been over and in cleanup mode in 3 days
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

Cotton1 (03-14-2022)

Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,323x in 10,925 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusIsLord View Post
    This is straight up human sacrifice.
    I couldnt really argue that point with you
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 1,407
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    RMNIXON's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 30,891x in 18,153 Posts
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Revenge will be Success! - Donald J Trump

10. The Following User Says Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

Omar (03-14-2022)

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 1,327
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Omar's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 7,642x in 4,700 Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Think about this: We're boycotting Russian oil, driving up the cost of gas. If China jumps in and takes up the slack, buying up the oil we're not buying, who exactly is losing out? Not Russia, they're still selling the oil. Not China, they're getting to buy oil. We're the only ones losing out.

That's my problem with the way this is being handled.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Omar For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (03-15-2022)

tPF Moderator
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassYour first GroupVeteranRecommendation First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    DGUtley's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 46,583x in 25,139 Posts
    Mentioned
    892 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Rules View Post
    It is claimed Russia was warned by a former Prime Minister of the Ukraine, Mykola Azarov, that the U.S. had prepared an attack on Russia for February 25, 2022. First, Donbass was to be destroyed and Russian retaliation expected.

It is said the plan was then to eliminate Russia by nuclear bombs. Therefore, it is said Russia began to destroy all military installations in the Ukraine the day before the destruction of Donbass was to begin.
    Said and claimed by whom? Link?
    Any time you give a man something he doesn't earn, you cheapen him. Our kids earn what they get, and that includes respect. -- Woody Hayes​

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Orion Rules's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 694x in 569 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    'NATO Planned to Launch a War Against Russia’: Azarov

Through a message posted on Facebook on Friday, Former Ukrainian Prime Minister Nikolai Azarov claimed that the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) planned a nuclear attack against Russia, taking advantage of the existence of geopolitical problems with Ukraine.

“NATO was planning to launch a Third World War using nuclear weapons against Russia and the main role in this was given to the current American-dominated ruling elite in Ukraine and the nationalists,” Azarov wrote.

“Since Dec. 2021, Russia has been receiving information about NATO's plans to deploy...

[...]

“One day before the start of the war, fateful decisions were made to exterminate the Russian-speaking population in Donbass. The Ukrainian army, led by the National Brigades, was preparing to start a military operation in Donbass on Feb. 25, 22,” Azarov claims.

https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/...0304-0012.html
    Plant farms and animal sanctuaries with just compensation: Genesis 1:29-30, 2-3, Lev. 24:18-22, Psalm 50, Isaiah 1, 11:6-9, 65, 66, Daniel 1, Hosea 2:18, Revelation 20-22.

Creation of horses: Zechariah 6:1-8, 14:20. Wild Horses, burros persecuted, parted out in violation of Public Law 92-195:
    https://twitter.com/WildHorseEdu

Jesus was a Vegetarian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx6J6jh1Dzo

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Orion Rules For This Useful Post:

JesusIsLord (03-14-2022)

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Orion Rules's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 694x in 569 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusIsLord View Post
    The Russian government (foreign ministry I think) released the captured plans on their twitter, complete with pictures.
    It seems the beast system intended to finish off the ethnic Russians living in Donbass:

"Classified documents (order by the Commander National Guard of Ukraine) acquired by @mod_russia confirm without a shadow of a doubt: the Kiev regime was covertly preparing an offensive operation against #Donbass, scheduled for March 2022." https://twitter.com/mfa_russia

I can't read cyrillic, so it might say "Americans are stupid gullible pigs" for all I know, but this is a thing, this has been reported in non-north american news. very widely. Of course nobody bothers looking, we keep asking the CIA what Putin's thoughts and opinions are, meanwhile they aren't being shy about telling us.

https://english.pravda.ru/news/russi...raine_donbass/

The pdfs have been wiped from every site which had them a few days ago. I just spent about 30 mins checking, and every one is taken down. I also found out RT's website is no longer accessible from Canada, but got it with VPN on opera set to Asia. If you're in the right, you don't need to censor. Only the guilty silence witnesses.

This article below is very useful for those with eyes to see.

https://www.sott.net/article/465384-...ing-in-Ukraine
    Plant farms and animal sanctuaries with just compensation: Genesis 1:29-30, 2-3, Lev. 24:18-22, Psalm 50, Isaiah 1, 11:6-9, 65, 66, Daniel 1, Hosea 2:18, Revelation 20-22.

Creation of horses: Zechariah 6:1-8, 14:20. Wild Horses, burros persecuted, parted out in violation of Public Law 92-195:
    https://twitter.com/WildHorseEdu

Jesus was a Vegetarian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx6J6jh1Dzo

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Orion Rules For This Useful Post:

CCitizen (03-15-2022)

+ Reply to Thread