Thanked 26,625x in 16,267 Posts
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusIsLord View Post
    you beat me to it!

You never knew it. LOL
    ""A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul" ~George Bernard Shaw

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 2,684
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    FindersKeepers's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 26,625x in 16,267 Posts
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the consumption of blood was strictly forbidden in the bible, because "the life is in the blood". i don't pretend to fully understand what this means, but i take it as the blood, or life, belongs to him. there was also the aspect of caananite blood rituals, (which almost everyone in hollywood and music is into btw) which were not to be imitated.

also interesting is that many rabbi's say the amelekites - the most bitter enemy of israel which attacked them as they fled egypt - name comes from "am lak", meaning "lickers of blood".

consuming blood in any form is offensive to god, which is why these trannies become trannies. in kabbalah adam was supposedly a hermaphrodite, and in the ancient mystery religions, the first man and first woman were siamese twins like the rebis pic in the op. also the caananites, as well as the babylonians, greeks, etc, had temple cult prostitutes, both female and tranny. in fact, Jesus calls out herod for hanging out with ladyboys, although it is translated as "men in soft clothing". this whole tranny thing isn't some organic phenomenon, it has major religious significance for the occultists that run our world. notice that every country has a covid tranny in the government? look at this parasite-filled monstrosity:
    it's from australia. i dare you to look down under!
    That's also the logic behind why the Jehovah's Witnesses won't have lifesaving blood transfusions.

I'd suggest you get your head out of all that cult-thought but I have a feeling you can't.
    ""A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul" ~George Bernard Shaw

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 41.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 53,475x in 36,449 Posts
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    I sometimes eat beef (quality grass fed stuff) raw.

About the Impossible Burger- why do vegans want to make a meal that looks and tastes like meat? I actually saw a review of the Impossible Burger on a hard-corps weight lifting blog (hard corps as in pro the Juice and focuses on power-lifting). The guy gave it a good review after looking at all ingredients and the macros and said in certain cases he would pick it over a real burger.
    I've become a little more concerned recently about anti-nutrients in plant foods. I'm considering eliminating brown rice altogether and being a little more moderate with whole grains. I have already been watching my spinach consumption but now I may take things a step further.

As for vegan burgers, these patties have 20 plus ingredients. It's not food.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister D For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (04-29-2022)

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 402
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    JesusIsLord's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 97x in 86 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FindersKeepers View Post
    That's also the logic behind why the Jehovah's Witnesses won't have lifesaving blood transfusions.

I'd suggest you get your head out of all that cult-thought but I have a feeling you can't.
    i'd suggest you take your ivermectin

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 41.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 53,475x in 36,449 Posts
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Blood is drained out of the cow during the butchering process. That red stuff on your plate, disappointingly, isn't blood. It is myglobin- a protein found only in muscle. Oh, and fake meat, like the Impossible Burger (it is added to make it look real).
    Wait...what is the Impossible Burger then? If they're adding animal protein to it it's no longer vegan. Is that "plant based"? Kind of makes the term less than meaningful. Fast food burgers are already plant based. You're getting more bread and vegetables than meat.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 97x in 86 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister D View Post
    I've become a little more concerned recently about anti-nutrients in plant foods. I'm considering eliminating brown rice altogether and being a little more moderate with whole grains. I have already been watching my spinach consumption but now I may take things a step further.

As for vegan burgers, these patties have 20 plus ingredients. It's not food.
    cook the spinach and the antinutrients are gone. i did carnivore diet for 3 years, ate a lot of raw beef too. it's the only time in my life i looked "shredded", haha, gives you great energy and your feelings of hunger change, if not disappear. i was working in heavy construction at the time, eating once per day and outworking the 20 year olds. it wasn't that expensive, as i was just eating meat, water, coffee and salt. that's it.

check out dr georgia ede's diagnosis diet, if you haven't already.

https://www.diagnosisdiet.com/

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,594x in 94,422 Posts
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    let's just remember that they were talking about drinking each other's blood as human sacrifice, not steak tartare.

and eating raw beef is a great way to get tapeworm cysts in the brain the size of marbles. they never deworm cattle meant for human consumption, even though ivermectin is used on humans all the time.

the only reason to cook meat is to kill parasites and deactivate the toxins found in excrement. you only get salmonella and e coli on meat that has been covered in $#@! at one time. the toxins in chicken feces are deactivated at a higher temp than beef or pork, hence the higher cooking temps. in japan, where they know enough to not put poo in your mouth, it's very common to eat chicken sashimi, which is merely seared on the outside like a blue rare steak. of course, the japanese lead the world in stomach cancer from eating everything raw and getting parasites which cause the body to stop producing tnf.
    I get my beef from organic farmers, not conventional factory farms, so I am not worried about the parasites and sickness.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 97x in 86 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait...what is the Impossible Burger then? If they're adding animal protein to it it's no longer vegan. Is that "plant based"? Kind of makes the term less than meaningful. Fast food burgers are already plant based. You're getting more bread and vegetables than meat.
    soros and gates own the food supply, the farmland, and the agricultural chemicals. they supply the restaurant industry.

soros mercantis.png

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,594x in 94,422 Posts
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Funny, ain't it?
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 97x in 86 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get my beef from organic farmers, not conventional factory farms, so I am not worried about the parasites and sickness.
    organic doesn't mean no parasites. many are passed through mosquito bites, for instance. if they have been pastured in any area that has had hogs, their parasites and eggs can survive in cyst form for years and years. these are both ingested and can be contracted transdermally by grazing cattle. it's forbidden to deworm animals meant for human consumption, as well as those who produce milk, like cows and goats. goats are especially prone to parasites, btw. these can be passed from mother to her young in the milk. farmers in se asia traditionally fed their animals cannabis as it's a very potent dewormer. some african tribes smoke weed to get rid of hookworm in the lung stage of development. this is probably why weed cures cancer, due to it's antiparasitic qualities.

+ Reply to Thread