Thanks Given
    Thanked 97x in 86 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    john podesta the molesta, showing his allegiance to osiris:

podesta osiris.png

osiris was cut into 14 pieces by set, then his penis was eaten by a fish. dog whistles to insiders.

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,580x in 94,412 Posts
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Podesta also knows about aliens.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 402
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    JesusIsLord's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 97x in 86 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    Sounds like a creative theory.
    none of the ideas in his books are catholic. i posted an hour long video with a distinguished professor for a reason. you can't squeeze real knowledge in between commercial breaks.

any specifics? what's not ringing true? if you know their language you can read their communiques. it's that simple. they converse and broadcast messages through certain entertainment mediums to forewarn each other of what is coming. i keep a close eye on newly released music videos to keep an eye on what's happening, and what they are getting ready for. spies used to do this kind of stuff in newspapers, like place want ads with predetermined phrases, to be answered with countersigns. even my dad did this sometimes; we went with him on a trip to dc when i was young, during the clinton years, and i remember him getting a call on his motorola brick, then needing to get to a landline to make a call. he said some weird word salad into the phone a few times before speaking normally; he later explained it was so his boss could confirm who he was without a visual. it's just sign/countersign stuff. this was the year before 9/11, all kinds of big meetings going on between our governments.

it's a big club, and you ain't in it. but even a half-competent 3rd base coach can steal signs from a pitcher. they know the language. learn their language.

radiohead knows it. the archons come to round up the hylics and put them to work in the city. the numbers on the license plate add up to 42. it has the same significance in that crappy hitchikers guide to the galazy, where the supercomputer ai (god) says the meaing of life is 42.

42.png

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,580x in 94,412 Posts
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusIsLord View Post
    none of the ideas in his books are catholic. i posted an hour long video with a distinguished professor for a reason. you can't squeeze real knowledge in between commercial breaks.

any specifics? what's not ringing true? if you know their language you can read their communiques. it's that simple. they converse and broadcast messages through certain entertainment mediums to forewarn each other of what is coming. i keep a close eye on newly released music videos to keep an eye on what's happening, and what they are getting ready for. spies used to do this kind of stuff in newspapers, like place want ads with predetermined phrases, to be answered with countersigns. even my dad did this sometimes; we went with him on a trip to dc when i was young, during the clinton years, and i remember him getting a call on his motorola brick, then needing to get to a landline to make a call. he said some weird word salad into the phone a few times before speaking normally; he later explained it was so his boss could confirm who he was without a visual. it's just sign/countersign stuff. this was the year before 9/11, all kinds of big meetings going on between our governments.

it's a big club, and you ain't in it. but even a half-competent 3rd base coach can steal signs from a pitcher. they know the language. learn their language.

radiohead knows it. the archons come to round up the hylics and put them to work in the city. the numbers on the license plate add up to 42. it has the same significance in that crappy hitchikers guide to the galazy, where the supercomputer ai (god) says the meaing of life is 42.

Attachment 49056
    I posted a thread about the politics of Middle Earth. I read that very long article as it was interesting.

The author and those who commented on the article are extremely knowledgeable about Tolkien, LoR, and the entire back story.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 97x in 86 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    here, kavinksy gets thrown down from heaven by the holy trinity. notice they say "13 dash 13" right at the start in the office, and that his jacket says "reborn". k=11, the da'at, or where all ten sefirot combine, the hidden planet kolob, the black sun, the source, the pleroma, the ein sof.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Da%27at

this stuff needs time and attention. there are no shortcuts to anything meaningful. your country will very soon cease to exist, you most likely along with it. please, devote your time to what matters. you won't get another chance.

the next video that came out, shows the antichrist readying his army with combat drills.

watch at 1:33, and you see the guy on the roof swinging a morning star, identifying him with lucifer

https://www.gotquestions.org/morning-star.html

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 97x in 86 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I posted a thread about the politics of Middle Earth. I read that very long article as it was interesting.

The author and those who commented on the article are extremely knowledgeable about Tolkien, LoR, and the entire back story.
    you should listen to the lecture.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 97x in 86 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i watched this yesterday. i wish i had seen it in before, so i could post it in the op. a really accessible intro to the concepts i am introducing. he dissects, among others, the matrix, the truman show, pleasantville and 300.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 97x in 86 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    back to the rakka movie:

around 7 minutes in, we see the lucifer character, nosh, in his junkyard. the books of enoch and jasher say that the fallen angels gave men their technology, and the bible says tubal-cain was the father of all metalworkers. he finds a cube (spark of life/divine essence). he listens to slayer, and has a caged, unclean pig.

when he's talking to tranny sigourney weaver, we find out he has "the item". this is the philosophers stone, the gnosis, the philosofik mercury of the alchemists. he won't give it to them without human sacrifice, a "sick person" - lots of those have happened lately with remsdesivir. "so it's sick people in exchange for nosh's item".

compare with:
    https://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilant...ng-ceremonies/

The next important sequence of the ceremony paid tribute to the National Health Service (NHS) and Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH). The set combined sick kids on hospital beds with characters from English children’s literature and had a very strange and dark undertone from the start, when it began with the theme from The Exorcist, which is, in case you don’t know, a movie about a child possessed by the Devil. Odd choice.

The sequence begins with children on hospital beds who get put to sleep by nurses. Then J.K. Rowling appears and reads a quote from Peter Pan alluding to Neverland, which becomes real in the “two minutes before you go to sleep”. I couldn’t say if that was done on purpose, but many elements of this set, mostly the mix of vulnerable children in a hospital with fairy tales and the concept of blurring the lines between reality and fiction, are all associated with mind control programming. Like the Wizard of Oz and Alice of Wonderland, the story of Peter Pan is heavily used in mind control programming as victims are told to escape to “Neverland” while inducing dissociation from reality.

While the evil characters run after the children, the nurses are completely immobile and powerless as if declaring “Health workers can do nothing when the elite’s mind control is happening behind closed doors”.
    Luckily, a whole bunch of Mary Poppins fly down and shoo away the scary characters. Then, a rather creepy giant baby appears on stage.

then as i said earlier, they beat us over the head associating him with fire, even cutting to a scene that looks like hell.

next, we see their base is a factory, associating them with the artificers, the sons of cain.

"we picked up a man in sector 7" - interesting numerical choice, it could have been anything. the number of the "god beyond god", the enemy of biblical Yehovah.

at first they thought he was dead, aka resurrected. he came from the alien's base, aka heaven. see for reference "the man who fell to earth", valentine michael smith from heinelein's "stranger in a strange land", and for humour's sake dio's" holy diver". all the same concept. the gnostic jesus came to defeat the evil lawgiver Yehovah, just like paul said.

(wow, a trinity of rats. subtle.)

he has a "brain-blocker" built-in to him.

probably a good time to mention that sigourney weaver and his partner represent isis and osiris. this is the 47th problem of euclid, or Pythagorean theorem with a right triangle of 3,4,5, proportions. isis is the 3, osiris is the 4, and horus (also known as young crippled harpocrates) is the hypoteneuse, 5. 5 is the number of man, and is seen on the masonic coffin 3 times, so 555. this is the number of man ascending to godhood. ever read watership down? the hero was a psychic rabbit called "fiver". all the same story. i also recall a part of the myth were isis tells osiris not to shoot someone with an arrow, so this is most likely why sig. weaver says this.

https://web.archive.org/web/20220507...roblem-euclid/ i gave you the esoteric meaning, this link is the exoteric meaning.

then, the girl who gives him food introduces herself as sarah, which is hebrew for princess. so we have a prince and a princess. we briefly flash back to seeing the holy spirit/black goo leaking from his wound. looks like he's "going clear". l. ron hubbard would be proud. so amir has been reborn, and we see that he is a biomechanical being, a half man, half god. "he's something entirely new". like neitzsche's superman, or the new soviet man. (all the og russian commies from the revolution were jews, masons and kabbalists). this is the true meaning of the transhuman agenda.

trotsky hates russia.jpg

we see a downed alien, running along with a wound in his side.

later, sigourney weaver explains with his giant man face that the ones that are experimented on survive because they have a predisposition, savants of some kind. these are the pneumatics, the elves of tolkein.

the men fighting for isis and osiris, the us army, are "ready to sacrifice themselves." then, we see that amir can see not just the future, but possible futures. we see this changing the past motif again in the terminator franchise. so, the us army is using fallen angels to glean intelligence.

now, when they are chasing the one who came from the heavens, and ended up with a wound in his side, has a nice slow motion shot of him walking on water. they also linger on the concept of "making them feel fear". we saw this in the video i posted a few back about 300, in which xerxes feels fear for the first time. we see this theme in starship troopers as well, when they catch the "brain bug" (demiurge) and neil patrick harris says, "it's afraid" and everyone cheers. i remember an old comic book i had as a child, it had cable fighting a tentacle monster, and when he attacked it it was the first time it had felt fear. they seem to think God is afraid of them. not likely.

at 17:52 we see humans being burned at the stake. this is most likely represents demolay and the templars being executed. btw, it was on 11/3 1314, that demolay was killed. 311 is a masonic band too, and 3x11=33.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 97x in 86 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    looks like martinez got mind controlled by the jesus lizard. he was "converted". all converts are a threat and must be killed, apparently. just like the real us gov, that says all christians are a terrorist threat. fun times.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 97x in 86 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Podesta also knows about aliens.
    i've heard he's quite handy with an anal probe.

+ Reply to Thread