Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,391x in 27,950 Posts
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Biden Misremembers: The Time of White Men is Over

HANOVER, NH—At a New Hampshire campaign stop, presidential candidate Joe Biden claimed he was at Mount Doom 3,000 years ago when Isildur decided to take the Ring instead of destroying it.

"I was there," he said, his voice trailing off as some long-forgotten memory flashed before his eyes. "I was there 3,000 years ago... when Isildur took the Ring. I was there the day the strength of men failed." Biden said that "the time of white men is over" and that "the time for us to listen to minority voices instead has come," though he was quick to clarify that he should still be the one to wield the Ring of Power.

Biden seemed not to have a very strong recollection of the events, however, claiming that Harry Potter then flew in on a broom and took the ring in order to drop it in an exhaust port on the Death Star to stop the Borg.

https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-cl...-of-men-failed

Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MisterVeritis For This Useful Post:

countryboy (05-18-2022),FindersKeepers (05-18-2022),The Booman (05-18-2022)

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 711
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranSocial10000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassRecommendation Second Class
    Jen's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,994x in 1,519 Posts
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are some good minority voices to listen to: Thomas Sowell, Clarence Thomas, Ben Carson, Candace Owens, and others. But not all minority voices are as good as those are. Just like anyone we choose to listen to, discretion is important. And oh by the way........skin color is NOT all-important.
    WWG1WGA

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jen For This Useful Post:

Common (05-18-2022),MisterVeritis (05-18-2022)

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,323x in 10,925 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    HANOVER, NH—At a New Hampshire campaign stop, presidential candidate Joe Biden claimed he was at Mount Doom 3,000 years ago when Isildur decided to take the Ring instead of destroying it.

"I was there," he said, his voice trailing off as some long-forgotten memory flashed before his eyes. "I was there 3,000 years ago... when Isildur took the Ring. I was there the day the strength of men failed." Biden said that "the time of white men is over" and that "the time for us to listen to minority voices instead has come," though he was quick to clarify that he should still be the one to wield the Ring of Power.

Biden seemed not to have a very strong recollection of the events, however, claiming that Harry Potter then flew in on a broom and took the ring in order to drop it in an exhaust port on the Death Star to stop the Borg.

https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-cl...-of-men-failed

The man is sick, he has lost half his mental capacity which is dementia...they must be giving him medicinal $#@!tails to keep him even moving...If anyone noticed when he was first innaugarated and a month after...he moved much slower, until the juiced him with medication, then when the realized his brain was dying the triple juiced him...soon the body gets used to the $#@!tail and they slowly diminish..
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (05-18-2022),RMNIXON (05-18-2022)

+ Reply to Thread