User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 258 of 258 FirstFirst ... 158208248254255256257258
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 2580

Thread: January 6th Hearings......

  1. #2571
    Points: 59,762, Level: 59
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 588
    Overall activity: 34.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Abby08's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    66138
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Arizona and New Mexico
    Posts
    27,860
    Points
    59,762
    Level
    59
    Thanks Given
    25,811
    Thanked 23,646x in 14,753 Posts
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardMZhlubb View Post
    Whether Biden is better is irrelevant to any consideration of Trump's criminal conduct in attempting to overturn the election.

    It's irrelevant? It's what you liberals keep saying, except, not one of you has been able to say why.

    That witch hunt of which you speak, nothing but diversion, if they can get people focused on that, they might not notice what the clown show is doing.

    Edit......what actually is irrelevant, is Trump, isn't that something else you like to spout? You got what you want, yet, you're still hung up on Trump......this isn't about anything other than, making sure Trump can't run for office........you're scared $#@!less of him.
    Last edited by Abby08; 07-07-2022 at 11:43 AM.
    DONALD J. TRUMP......THE BEST PRESIDENT WE EVER HAD!


    "LET'S GO BRANDON!"

    JOE BIDEN CHEATED!!! HE'S ILLEGITIMATE!!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Abby08 For This Useful Post:

    stjames1_53 (07-07-2022)

  3. #2572
    Points: 6,130, Level: 18
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    jgarden477's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    525
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    1,988
    Points
    6,130
    Level
    18
    Thanks Given
    1
    Thanked 515x in 427 Posts
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abby08 View Post
    It's irrelevant? It's what you liberals keep saying, except, not one of you has been able to say why.

    That witch hunt of which you speak, nothing but diversion, if they can get people focused on that, they might not notice what the clown show is doing.

    Edit......what actually is irrelevant, is Trump, isn't that something else you like to spout? You got what you want, yet, you're still hung up on Trump......this isn't about anything other than, making sure Trump can't run for office........you're scared $#@!less of him.



    If the "January 6th Committee Hearing can be easily dismissed as "A CLOWN SHOW" and "A WITCH HUNT," then why have Trump and his surrogates been actively working overtime to "ENSURE ITS CREDIBILITY?"

    If "THERE WAS NO THERE - THERE," then there's no reason to be sending out messages to witnesses with phrases like "he knows you're loyal" and "you're going to do the right thing when you go in for your deposition" - less than subtle attempts to influence their testimony just before they're scheduled to testify?

    "INNOCENT PARTIES" don't make a habit of contacting witnesses and engaging in "WITNESS TAMPERING" - if they're secure in the knowledge that there's no reason to "TAMPER?"
    Last edited by jgarden477; 07-08-2022 at 04:17 PM.
    Leviticus 20:9 - "If anyone curses his father or mother, he must be put to death. He has cursed his father or his mother, and his blood will be on his own head.

  4. #2573
    Points: 59,762, Level: 59
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 588
    Overall activity: 34.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Abby08's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    66138
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Arizona and New Mexico
    Posts
    27,860
    Points
    59,762
    Level
    59
    Thanks Given
    25,811
    Thanked 23,646x in 14,753 Posts
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jgarden477 View Post


    If the "January 6th Committee Hearing can be easily dismissed as "A CLOWN SHOW" and "A WITCH HUNT," then why have Trump and his surrogates been working overtime to "ENSURE ITS CREDIBILITY!"

    If "THERE WAS NO THERE - THERE," then there's no reason to be sending out messages to witnesses with phrases like "he knows you're loyal" and "you're going to do the right thing when you go in for your deposition" - less than subtle attempts to influence their testimony just before they're scheduled to testify?

    What's the purpose for engaging in "WITNESS TAMPERING" when there's no reason to "TAMPER?"

    There's a reason to tamper. "Get Trump, no matter what."

    Trump, is their number one reason......they're afraid of him.
    DONALD J. TRUMP......THE BEST PRESIDENT WE EVER HAD!


    "LET'S GO BRANDON!"

    JOE BIDEN CHEATED!!! HE'S ILLEGITIMATE!!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Abby08 For This Useful Post:

    Carl Young (07-11-2022)

  6. #2574
    Points: 6,130, Level: 18
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    jgarden477's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    525
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    1,988
    Points
    6,130
    Level
    18
    Thanks Given
    1
    Thanked 515x in 427 Posts
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abby08 View Post
    There's a reason to tamper. "Get Trump, no matter what."

    Trump, is their number one reason......they're afraid of him.
    18 U.S. Code 1512 - Tampering with a witness, victim, or an informant

    (b) Whoever knowingly uses intimidation, threatens, or corruptly persuades another person, or attempts to do so, or engages in misleading conduct toward another person, with intent to—

    (1) influence, delay, or prevent the testimony of any person in an official proceeding;

    (2) cause or induce any person to—

    (A)
    withhold testimony, or withhold a record, document, or other object, from an official proceeding;

    (B) alter, destroy, mutilate, or conceal an object with intent to impair the object’s integrity or availability for use in an official proceeding;

    (C) evade legal process summoning that person to appear as a witness, or to produce a record, document, or other object, in an official proceeding; or

    (D) be absent from an official proceeding to which such person has been summoned by legal process .....

    shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

    https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/t...t-I/chapter-73
    ************************************************** *****

    1) "WITNESS TAMPERING" would represent a totally separate state and federal crime - even if all legal charges against Donald J Trump were to be dismissed, that doesn't exempt neither him nor his surrogates from being prosecuted under
    18 U.S. Code 1512

    2) Either Donald J Trump is receiving incredibly bad legal advice from his lawyers (Rudy Giuliani) or he and his supporters have chosen just to ignore it - by committing a felony (Witness Tampering) to influence the testimony by witnesses concerning prior felonies, that only serves to compound their legal
    jeopardy!

    3) Being associated with "Witness Tampering" only reinforces the case that Donald J Trump is acting as a "MOB BOSS" - that could trigger the "Racketeer and "Corrupt Organizations Act" (RICO) which its own set of laws, based on a pattern of criminal behavior rather than 1 isolated act!

    A
    US Attorney who decides to indict someone under RICO has the option of seeking a pre-trial restraining order or injunction to temporarily seize a defendant's assets and prevent the transfer of potentially forfeitable property and to require the defendant to put up a performance bond. That provision was placed in the law because the owners of Mafia-related shell corporations often absconded with the assets. An injunction or performance bond ensures that there is something to seize in the event of a guilty verdict.


    4) Should any of Trump "surrogates" be convicted of "WITNESS TAMPERING," the real question is just how long it would take before "PLEA BARGAINING" - turning state's witness!

    5) The former President has a long history of surrounding himself with a "MOTLEY CREW," who have been accused of high moral standards - serving a sentence ranging up to 20 years, with no prospect of a "PRESIDENTIAL PARDON," would test anyone's sense of loyalty!


    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racket...anizations_Act
    Last edited by jgarden477; 07-08-2022 at 06:19 PM.
    Leviticus 20:9 - "If anyone curses his father or mother, he must be put to death. He has cursed his father or his mother, and his blood will be on his own head.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to jgarden477 For This Useful Post:

    stephenpe (07-10-2022)

  8. #2575
    Points: 53,986, Level: 56
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 464
    Overall activity: 41.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredSocial50000 Experience Points
    The Booman's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    19728
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    That's me over there
    Posts
    19,744
    Points
    53,986
    Level
    56
    Thanks Given
    8,853
    Thanked 19,718x in 11,244 Posts
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's meme thirty!

    Would you let me walk down your street naked if I want to?

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Booman For This Useful Post:

    Carl Young (07-11-2022),stjames1_53 (07-08-2022)

  10. #2576
    Points: 116,287, Level: 82
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 363
    Overall activity: 25.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    54130
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    43,185
    Points
    116,287
    Level
    82
    Thanks Given
    86,549
    Thanked 25,148x in 17,557 Posts
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jgarden477 View Post
    18 U.S. Code 1512 - Tampering with a witness, victim, or an informant

    (b) Whoever knowingly uses intimidation, threatens, or corruptly persuades another person, or attempts to do so, or engages in misleading conduct toward another person, with intent to—

    (1) influence, delay, or prevent the testimony of any person in an official proceeding;

    (2) cause or induce any person to—

    (A)
    withhold testimony, or withhold a record, document, or other object, from an official proceeding;

    (B) alter, destroy, mutilate, or conceal an object with intent to impair the object’s integrity or availability for use in an official proceeding;

    (C) evade legal process summoning that person to appear as a witness, or to produce a record, document, or other object, in an official proceeding; or

    (D) be absent from an official proceeding to which such person has been summoned by legal process .....

    shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

    https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/t...t-I/chapter-73
    ************************************************** *****

    1) "WITNESS TAMPERING" would represent a totally separate state and federal crime - even if all legal charges against Donald J Trump were to be dismissed, that doesn't exempt neither him nor his surrogates from being prosecuted under
    18 U.S. Code 1512

    2) Either Donald J Trump is receiving incredibly bad legal advice from his lawyers (Rudy Giuliani) or he and his supporters have chosen just to ignore it - by committing a felony (Witness Tampering) to influence the testimony by witnesses concerning prior felonies, that only serves to compound their legal
    jeopardy!

    3) Being associated with "Witness Tampering" only reinforces the case that Donald J Trump is acting as a "MOB BOSS" - that could trigger the "Racketeer and "Corrupt Organizations Act" (RICO) which its own set of laws, based on a pattern of criminal behavior rather than 1 isolated act!

    A
    US Attorney who decides to indict someone under RICO has the option of seeking a pre-trial restraining order or injunction to temporarily seize a defendant's assets and prevent the transfer of potentially forfeitable property and to require the defendant to put up a performance bond. That provision was placed in the law because the owners of Mafia-related shell corporations often absconded with the assets. An injunction or performance bond ensures that there is something to seize in the event of a guilty verdict.


    4) Should any of Trump "surrogates" be convicted of "WITNESS TAMPERING," the real question is just how long it would take before "PLEA BARGAINING" - turning state's witness!

    5) The former President has a long history of surrounding himself with a "MOTLEY CREW," who have been accused of high moral standards - serving a sentence ranging up to 20 years, with no prospect of a "PRESIDENTIAL PARDON," would test anyone's sense of loyalty!


    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racket...anizations_Act
    what witness tampering this time?
    What did Trump do this time...............I mean, what have they proven in a court of law?
    Everything you just said is supposition, which is not allowed in court.
    And the only testimony that should be allowed is those "facts" garnered WITH adversarial cross examination.
    ALL information collected by Pelosi should also be immediately released to the public.
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to stjames1_53 For This Useful Post:

    The Booman (07-08-2022)

  12. #2577
    Points: 59,496, Level: 59
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 854
    Overall activity: 43.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    testsubjectalpha's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    6767
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    20,927
    Points
    59,496
    Level
    59
    Thanks Given
    73
    Thanked 6,760x in 5,052 Posts
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Biden's DOJ now on the hot seat regarding Jan 6. This hearing is falling apart at the seams. The DOJ lying to We The People.

    Gateway Pundit: Highly Sensitive DOJ Jan 6. Documents Leaked FBI Confidential Human Source Infiltrated Proud Boys, Ran FBI Operation on J-6, Reported They Were Innocent See Texts and Documents in full [your]NEWS (yournews.com)




    Quote Originally Posted by jgarden


    477;3538480


    If the "January 6th Committee Hearing can be easily dismissed as "A CLOWN SHOW" and "A WITCH HUNT," then why have Trump and his surrogates been actively working overtime to "ENSURE ITS CREDIBILITY?"

    If "THERE WAS NO THERE - THERE," then there's no reason to be sending out messages to witnesses with phrases like "he knows you're loyal" and "you're going to do the right thing when you go in for your deposition" - less than subtle attempts to influence their testimony just before they're scheduled to testify?

    "INNOCENT PARTIES" don't make a habit of contacting witnesses and engaging in "WITNESS TAMPERING" - if they're secure in the knowledge that there's no reason to "TAMPER?"
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to testsubjectalpha For This Useful Post:

    MisterVeritis (07-11-2022),The Booman (07-11-2022)

  14. #2578
    Points: 4,836, Level: 16
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 314
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points
    Carl Young's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1005
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    2,150
    Points
    4,836
    Level
    16
    Thanks Given
    1,502
    Thanked 995x in 718 Posts
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by testsubjectalpha View Post
    The DOJ famously and quickly went after parents of school children but ignores those illegally 'protesting' against SCOTUS Justices.

    https://thefederalist.com/2022/06/24...-the-republic/

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Carl Young For This Useful Post:

    MisterVeritis (07-11-2022)

  16. #2579
    Points: 59,496, Level: 59
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 854
    Overall activity: 43.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    testsubjectalpha's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    6767
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    20,927
    Points
    59,496
    Level
    59
    Thanks Given
    73
    Thanked 6,760x in 5,052 Posts
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ... corruptly persuades ... for some reason that strikes me as an intensely interesting term... Thx.



    Quote Originally Posted by jgarden477 View Post
    18 U.S. Code 1512 - Tampering with a witness, victim, or an informant

    (b) Whoever knowingly uses intimidation, threatens, or corruptly persuades another person, or attempts to do so, or engages in misleading conduct toward another person, with intent to—

    (1) influence, delay, or prevent the testimony of any person in an official proceeding;

    (2) cause or induce any person to—

    (A)
    withhold testimony, or withhold a record, document, or other object, from an official proceeding;

    (B) alter, destroy, mutilate, or conceal an object with intent to impair the object’s integrity or availability for use in an official proceeding;

    (C) evade legal process summoning that person to appear as a witness, or to produce a record, document, or other object, in an official proceeding; or

    (D) be absent from an official proceeding to which such person has been summoned by legal process .....

    shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

    https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/t...t-I/chapter-73
    ************************************************** *****

    1) "WITNESS TAMPERING" would represent a totally separate state and federal crime - even if all legal charges against Donald J Trump were to be dismissed, that doesn't exempt neither him nor his surrogates from being prosecuted under
    18 U.S. Code 1512

    2) Either Donald J Trump is receiving incredibly bad legal advice from his lawyers (Rudy Giuliani) or he and his supporters have chosen just to ignore it - by committing a felony (Witness Tampering) to influence the testimony by witnesses concerning prior felonies, that only serves to compound their legal
    jeopardy!

    3) Being associated with "Witness Tampering" only reinforces the case that Donald J Trump is acting as a "MOB BOSS" - that could trigger the "Racketeer and "Corrupt Organizations Act" (RICO) which its own set of laws, based on a pattern of criminal behavior rather than 1 isolated act!

    A
    US Attorney who decides to indict someone under RICO has the option of seeking a pre-trial restraining order or injunction to temporarily seize a defendant's assets and prevent the transfer of potentially forfeitable property and to require the defendant to put up a performance bond. That provision was placed in the law because the owners of Mafia-related shell corporations often absconded with the assets. An injunction or performance bond ensures that there is something to seize in the event of a guilty verdict.


    4) Should any of Trump "surrogates" be convicted of "WITNESS TAMPERING," the real question is just how long it would take before "PLEA BARGAINING" - turning state's witness!

    5) The former President has a long history of surrounding himself with a "MOTLEY CREW," who have been accused of high moral standards - serving a sentence ranging up to 20 years, with no prospect of a "PRESIDENTIAL PARDON," would test anyone's sense of loyalty!


    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racket...anizations_Act
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." - Patrick Henry

  17. #2580
    Points: 53,986, Level: 56
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 464
    Overall activity: 41.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredSocial50000 Experience Points
    The Booman's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    19728
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    That's me over there
    Posts
    19,744
    Points
    53,986
    Level
    56
    Thanks Given
    8,853
    Thanked 19,718x in 11,244 Posts
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a joke. This is more pointless than a box of broken pencils.

    Would you let me walk down your street naked if I want to?

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts