Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,800x in 4,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuyaman View Post
    I’m not sure what point you’re making?
    Yes, regulations can be rolled back. I never suggested otherwise. Many regulations should be relaxed in order to ease prices.

Are you really trying to claim government regulations does not impact the price to the consumer?

You're the one playing games in this one. If you’re not going to respond substantively, don’t respond at all.
    NO, I made no such claim.

YOU are the one who responded to MY post, with your standard 'I'm bored' type response.

So, did you actually have a point in regards to your response?
    "I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments by those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations." -- James Madison

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 76,966x in 55,594 Posts
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Collateral Damage View Post
    NO, I made no such claim.

YOU are the one who responded to MY post, with your standard 'I'm bored' type response.

So, did you actually have a point in regards to your response?
    Ok. So long. Have fun.
    When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.“ - Benjamin Franklin.

“When people get used to preferential treatment equal treatment seems like discrimination.” - Thomas Sowell

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 2,684
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    FindersKeepers's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 26,625x in 16,267 Posts
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Just AnotherPerson View Post
    : ) This genuinely made me smile.
    Seeing you post genuinely makes me smile!

Welcome back!
    ""A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul" ~George Bernard Shaw

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FindersKeepers For This Useful Post:

donttread (07-01-2022),Just AnotherPerson (06-29-2022)

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,554x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FindersKeepers View Post
    Seeing you post genuinely makes me smile!

Welcome back!
    Thank you FindersKeepers, I missed you guys.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

FindersKeepers (06-29-2022)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenpe View Post
    tldr ................much.......... but the paranoia and deep state conspiracy bllshttt is obvious........

Rather than troll the thread, why not engage in meaningful discussion?

She spent a lot of time and effort on this. It deserves more.

Or, scroll over and let the rest of us discuss.
    ""A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul" ~George Bernard Shaw

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are many aspects I'd like to discuss from the theory, but the first one I'd really like to talk about is population control, because I can see remnants of Kissinger's strategy being implemented.

There are two basic ways to implement population control--either by reducing birth rates or by reducing the number of living persons.

The PPACA targeted the elderly and the infirm. The skyrocketing rise of Hospice should send up a red flag for any thinking person. Within the past decade, I've had to deal with the passage of my dad and the decline of my mom. My sister is what some would call a "big shot" in Hospice on a national level. But, even she admits the medical community has been suggesting palliative treatment rather than curative treatment for many whose lives could be longer.

That's just one way to control the population, and it's often overlooked because no one really likes the idea of paying all those medical bills for the elderly who are on Medicare.

Reducing the fertility rate, however, is where the real work will be going on.

What effect, if any, will covid and especially, the covid vaccine, have on fertility rates?

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FindersKeepers For This Useful Post:

carolina73 (07-01-2022),donttread (07-01-2022),Just AnotherPerson (07-01-2022),Peter1469 (07-01-2022)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HawkTheSlayer View Post
    It's violates fair use act, repeatedly.

I may post my college thesis here too, If ​they let this roll.

I don't believe it violates fair usage. It selects bits and pieces of larger writings, and it offers attribution to all sources. The narrative is the OP poster's.

It's actually a great reference linking some of the most vital information on many pertinent issues of today.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to FindersKeepers For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (07-01-2022)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The inherent problem these back-door "leaders" are facing with population reduction via lower fertility rates, is that in the US and other first-world nations, taxing the labor of young workers is necessary for providing the care for the elderly who no longer work and are a drain on society.

That creates a top-heavy society that will collapse.

That's why the Democrats are so gung-ho to let all the illegals in. They're hoping those illegals will bolster the kitty so they can continue to pay for expanding social programs and expenses.

But, it's the proverbial serpent eating its tail. It's not a workable solution.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to FindersKeepers For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (07-01-2022)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rather than troll the thread, why not engage in meaningful discussion?

She spent a lot of time and effort on this. It deserves more.

Or, scroll over and let the rest of us discuss.
    Thank you for saying that. It took me two months to piece this together. I have had some complications with my health and I thought I may not make it long enough to finish the paper. It is somewhat incomplete due to this and there is so much I left out.

My initial reason for putting this together is that now days when people try to talk politics I find that I can't even reply. There is no way I can explain to them what I believe I know. It is so interconnected across time, and it goes so deep. People just say something shallow out of left field not knowing that it is so much deeper than they realize.

I wanted to put it together in one place so that I could explain the picture I see, and include source material so that each subject can be vetted and verified for ones self. If I had simply written my thoughts it would hold no weight on it's own, hence the quote, and commentary format. It is long, but I held back. It could have easily been many times longer.

Thank you for your thoughtful replies. After I have rested some I will come back and reply, I look forward to discussing it.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are many aspects I'd like to discuss from the theory, but the first one I'd really like to talk about is population control, because I can see remnants of Kissinger's strategy being implemented.

There are two basic ways to implement population control--either by reducing birth rates or by reducing the number of living persons.

The PPACA targeted the elderly and the infirm. The skyrocketing rise of Hospice should send up a red flag for any thinking person. Within the past decade, I've had to deal with the passage of my dad and the decline of my mom. My sister is what some would call a "big shot" in Hospice on a national level. But, even she admits the medical community has been suggesting palliative treatment rather than curative treatment for many whose lives could be longer.

That's just one way to control the population, and it's often overlooked because no one really likes the idea of paying all those medical bills for the elderly who are on Medicare.

Reducing the fertility rate, however, is where the real work will be going on.

What effect, if any, will covid and especially, the covid vaccine, have on fertility rates?

I am so sorry to hear about your parents. <3

We know for sure that Covid reduces fertility, and so do some of the approved treatments. Early studies are also showing the Vaccines may also reduce fertility in males. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...111/andr.13209 There is so much in our society that is aimed at reducing fertility. When I was reading through the various population control transcripts, there was mention of using agriculture to aid in population control, and they even talked about how they repeatedly tried to get the World Bank on board to refuse loans to nations who would not work on population management.

We find that fertilizers and pesticides cause infertility, but it begs the question is this by ignorance or by design. It seems that most of the chemicals in our lives, also cause infertility. I was shocked when I learned about Sodium Benzoate. One day I was reading the label on some baby wipes and that stood out to me so I looked it up, I found that it was toxic and that it caused infertility, cancer and starves our cells of oxygen causing premature aging. What was most shocking was to realize it was in nearly everything. Then there is fluoride it is in our toothpaste and drinking water, and that causes infertility, and a host of other deadly illness. Of course those are just a few.

Obamacare truly harmed the elderly and vulnerable, even now people are still being denied care. I think the real kicker was the Choosing wisely campaign this would harm not just the elderly but everyone especially the poor. I knew something had changed during the Obama administration and I didn't know what it was that had destroyed medical care but when I found out about this campaign, I knew I found the root.

It used to be that when you got sick you could go to the hospital and they would do a full work up on you, to make sure everything is ok, but they don't do that anymore. They trickle out our care. They get punished for over treating. But in reality they are under treating. This is causing people to go on with undiagnosed or untreated illness, that in many cases can lead to death.

They use money from medicare to fund the doctors as a reward for not over treating instead of using that money to actually treat patients.

Then we have what seems to be the deliberate sabotage of our food supply, which can only lead to mass starvation in third world nations. It made no sense at all when Covid first broke to see farmers tilling food into the ground and slaughtering animals when Americans were going hungry standing in food lines. While we were feeling it here, those in third world nations were facing famine and starvation.

Now the Biden administration is upping the amount of ethanol in our gas. This is at a time where many parts of the world are facing eminent famine and starvation. We are going to use corn for gas instead of feeding people. It doesn't add up.

In California we are taking farms out of production & dumping water from our reservoirs into the sea to save as little as 6 fish instead of using it to grow crops. All of this at a time when there is mass starvation on the horizon. It simply doesn't ad up.

It seems at every turn everything is being done to exacerbate the problem instead of solving it.
    Last edited by Just AnotherPerson; 07-01-2022 at 05:02 AM.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

Collateral Damage (07-01-2022),donttread (07-06-2022),Peter1469 (07-01-2022)

+ Reply to Thread