User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ginni Thomas Responds To Jan. 6 Committee’s Official Request For Testimony

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 148,425x in 94,896 Posts
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ginni Thomas Responds To Jan. 6 Committee’s Official Request For Testimony

Ginni's lawyer calls the Committee's bluff: So, tell me why my client's testimony is relevant to your legislative purpose?

As I have previously shown, this hearing is outside of Congress's purview.

Ginni Thomas Responds To Jan. 6 Committee’s Official Request For Testimony

Virginia “Ginni” Thomas’s lawyer sent a response Tuesday to the January 6 Select House Committee, just over one week after they formally requested her testimony.

Thomas, wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, has become embroiled in the investigation into the January 6 riot, and the committee noted in their formal testimony request that they believe she has “information relevant” to their probe.

Mark R. Paoletta, Thomas’s lawyer, noted to the January 6 Committee that while Thomas is willing to speak, he does “not understand the need to speak with Mrs. Thomas.”

“Before I can recommend that she meet with you, I am asking the Committee to provide a better justification for why Mrs. Thomas’s testimony is relevant to the Committee’s legislative purpose,” Paoletta wrote Tuesday in response to the committee’s request.

Paoletta raised four points in his eight-page response to the committee. In the first point, he argued that “The Emails John Eastman Produced To The Committee Provide No Basis To Interview” ​Thomas.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

2cent (06-29-2022),Chris (06-29-2022),MisterVeritis (06-29-2022),The Booman (06-29-2022)

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 1,067
    Overall activity: 62.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    The Booman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 31,101x in 18,116 Posts
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This ought to be good.

Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 58
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran5000 Experience Points
    2cent's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,053x in 678 Posts
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    (My apologies, if this has already been brought up.)

This is the 3rd lie that I've read about re: the Jan. 6th Committee.
    Over the weekend, former Department of Justice lawyer Ken Klukowski called on the Jan. 6 Committee to release the full transcript of his deposition testimony to correct the lies they told about him to the American public. Now The Federalist has exclusively obtained a statement from a former White House staffer confirming Klukowski’s claims.

~snip~
    The Jan. 6 Committee Is Lying

Klukowski called out the Jan. 6 Committee’s fraud over the weekend in a public statement that began: “The January 6 Committee falsely accused me on Thursday of being a go-between in a conspiracy to overturn the 2020 election. That accusation is false both in its broad outlines and its details. Since the Committee first contacted me, I have cooperated without hesitation, provided it with hundreds of documents, and sat for many hours of recorded depositions. The information produced from those efforts fully contradicts the Committee’s statements regarding my actions, yet the Committee has chosen to keep such information to itself rather than share it with the public.”
    The former DOJ lawyer then detailed in his public statement four false accusations levied against him by the Jan.6 Committee. First, Klukowski exposed Rep. Liz Cheney’s false portrayal of him as being sent by John Eastman to work under Clark. While Cheney fraudulently told the country that Klukowski “was specifically assigned to work under Jeff Clark,” Klukowski provided the committee documents establishing that his transfer to “the Civil Division of the DOJ was in the works since July 2020, long before Jeff Clark was the acting head of that Division.”
    https://thefederalist.com/2022/06/27...-doj-attorney/

Yeah, John Eastman again. What is it with that guy that this committee paints him as the devil reincarnate?

***Time to disband this Hen Party.
    Last edited by 2cent; 06-29-2022 at 03:17 PM.

+ Reply to Thread