Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 30,549x in 17,986 Posts
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brave Girl Speaks Out Against Trans Agenda

California ex-trans teen backs Florida ban on Medicaid funds for transgender medical interventions

A California teen girl who once identified as transgender and took hormones and underwent surgery to affirm such an identity spoke out in favor of a Florida rule blocking Medicaid funds from paying for medical interventions for gender dysphoria.

"I really didn’t understand all of the ramifications of any of the medical decisions that I was making," Chloe Cole, 17, said at a public hearing Friday. She said she was medically transitioned from ages 13 to 16, taking so-called puberty-blocking drugs and testosterone, and undergoing surgery to remove her breasts at age 15. "I was unknowingly physically cutting off my true self from my body, irreversibly and painfully."

"I don’t know if I’ll be able to fully carry a child, and I might be at increased risk for certain cancers, mainly cervical cancer," Cole said in a separate private meeting with Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo Friday, footage of which Ladapo posted on Twitter Sunday. "And because I do not have my breasts, … I am not able to breastfeed whatever future children I have."

"That realization, actually, was one of the biggest things that led to me realizing that this was not the path that I should have taken," Cole added.

"No child should have to experience what I have," she concluded.

When asked what she would say to the public, Cole said, "Do not transition your kids."

"If you are considering transitioning, please wait until you are a fully developed adult," Cole, whose Twitter handle is @ChoooCole, told Fox News Digital. "Transitioning can damage your body and mind in ways that we may not fully understand."

Ladapo also warned against transgender medical interventions for children.

"Medicalization of minors with gender dysphoria might advance the political views of physicians involved in their care, but the data showing any benefits for the actual children is extraordinarily thin," the surgeon general told Fox News Digital. "The affirmation model runs an unacceptably high risk of harm."

"Parents are threatened with fears of suicide, but the treatments have not been shown to actually reduce this risk," he added. "These patients need compassionate care of their emotional and mental well-being—not to be in embroiled in political views about sex/gender."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ca...lxh?li=BBnb7Kz

My Revenge will be Success! - Donald J Trump

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

FindersKeepers (08-02-2022),IMPress Polly (07-10-2022),Omar (07-11-2022),Red Lily (07-10-2022)

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    darroll's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 362x in 275 Posts
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With this screwy bunch and a kid threatens suicide, get a life insurance policy.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 76,977x in 55,604 Posts
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RMNIXON View Post
    California ex-trans teen backs Florida ban on Medicaid funds for transgender medical interventions

A California teen girl who once identified as transgender and took hormones and underwent surgery to affirm such an identity spoke out in favor of a Florida rule blocking Medicaid funds from paying for medical interventions for gender dysphoria.

"I really didn’t understand all of the ramifications of any of the medical decisions that I was making," Chloe Cole, 17, said at a public hearing Friday. She said she was medically transitioned from ages 13 to 16, taking so-called puberty-blocking drugs and testosterone, and undergoing surgery to remove her breasts at age 15. "I was unknowingly physically cutting off my true self from my body, irreversibly and painfully."

"I don’t know if I’ll be able to fully carry a child, and I might be at increased risk for certain cancers, mainly cervical cancer," Cole said in a separate private meeting with Florida Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo Friday, footage of which Ladapo posted on Twitter Sunday. "And because I do not have my breasts, … I am not able to breastfeed whatever future children I have."

"That realization, actually, was one of the biggest things that led to me realizing that this was not the path that I should have taken," Cole added.

When asked what she would say to the public, Cole said, "Do not transition your kids."

"If you are considering transitioning, please wait until you are a fully developed adult," Cole, whose Twitter handle is @ChoooCole, told Fox News Digital. "Transitioning can damage your body and mind in ways that we may not fully understand."

"Medicalization of minors with gender dysphoria might advance the political views of physicians involved in their care, but the data showing any benefits for the actual children is extraordinarily thin," the surgeon general told Fox News Digital. "The affirmation model runs an unacceptably high risk of harm."

"Parents are threatened with fears of suicide, but the treatments have not been shown to actually reduce this risk," he added. "These patients need compassionate care of their emotional and mental well-being—not to be in embroiled in political views about sex/gender."

This will fall on deaf ears.
    When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.“ - Benjamin Franklin.

“When people get used to preferential treatment equal treatment seems like discrimination.” - Thomas Sowell

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 2,885
    Overall activity: 79.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 43,658x in 28,247 Posts
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She is not alone.

https://thefederalist.com/2015/08/19...you-otherwise/

“90 percent of these diverse patients had at least one other significant form of psychopathology” reported Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio, Department of Psychiatry in a 2009 study of transgender outcomes at their clinic. In other words, 90 percent of the patients were suffering from a mental illness that gender surgery did not alleviate.

61 percent of the patients treated for cross-gender identification (359 people) had other psychiatric disorders and illnesses, notably personality, mood, dissociative, and psychotic disorders according to a 2003 Dutch survey of board-certified Dutch psychiatrists.

A 2013 University of Louisville, KY study of 351 transgender individuals found that the rates of depression and anxiety symptoms within the study “far surpass the rates of those for the general population.” About half had depressive symptoms and more than 40 percent had symptoms of anxiety.
    Let's go Brandon !!!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to carolina73 For This Useful Post:

IMPress Polly (08-04-2022),Red Lily (07-10-2022),RMNIXON (07-10-2022)

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 847
    Overall activity: 49.0%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Red Lily's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 7,071x in 3,436 Posts
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Poor kids, it's criminal, and the vast majority are just being used as a political tool to cater to a minority agenda.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Red Lily For This Useful Post:

Abby08 (08-03-2022),carolina73 (07-10-2022),IMPress Polly (08-04-2022),RMNIXON (07-10-2022)

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 2,462
    Overall activity: 61.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    RMNIXON's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 30,549x in 17,986 Posts
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Lily View Post
    Poor kids, it's criminal, and the vast majority are just being used as a political tool to cater to a minority agenda.
    Life altering hormones at 13, breast removal at 15.....

Her life won't be the same of course but the approval of "activist" agendas and feel good progressives are far more important!
    My Revenge will be Success! - Donald J Trump

10. The Following User Says Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

IMPress Polly (08-04-2022)

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 2,885
    Overall activity: 79.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 43,658x in 28,247 Posts
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Life altering hormones at 13, breast removal at 15.....

Her life won't be the same of course but the approval of "activist" agendas and feel good progressives are far more important!
    Josef Mengele would be proud.
    Let's go Brandon !!!

Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 847
    Overall activity: 49.0%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Red Lily's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 7,071x in 3,436 Posts
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too late now the horse has bolted but the parents should have been chemically sterilized.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Red Lily For This Useful Post:

Abby08 (08-03-2022),Chuck (08-02-2022)

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 379
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    Chuck's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 858x in 616 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of the unintended consequences of the COVID epidemic is parents are seeing first hand what sicko crap schools are feeding their children, whereas before they were dismissing the facts as 'helicopter parents' and 'Karens' spouting hysterical stuff. Turns out it was actually a lot worse than reported, so now we're seeing push back, and the vermin are now resorting to putting parents on terrorist lists.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chuck For This Useful Post:

IMPress Polly (08-04-2022),Peter1469 (08-02-2022)

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 2,684
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    FindersKeepers's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 26,625x in 16,267 Posts
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of course children don't understand the ramifications of surgically/medically transitioning at that tender age. They don't even know what type of career they want to pursue yet.

""A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul" ~George Bernard Shaw

17. The Following User Says Thank You to FindersKeepers For This Useful Post:

IMPress Polly (08-04-2022)

+ Reply to Thread