User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Politically Incorrect male friends.

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 628
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    CCitizen's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,244x in 949 Posts
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Politically Incorrect male friends.

Anyone who holds Politically Incorrect views in a Totalitarian Society is doomed to loneliness. Imagine being a citizen of ancient Canaan who secretly opposed human sacrifice. Imagine being a citizen of Spain 1492 who secretly opposed the Inquisition. Imagine being a Russian citizen who lived in the age of Empresses Anna, Elizaveta, or Catherine the Great and secretly opposed Serfdom. Imagine being a Soviet citizen who opposed Joseph Stalin in 1937. All these people had to keep their views and ideas to themselves. Sadly, USA 2022 is no less Totalitarian then any aforementioned societies.

Red Pilled men are aware of anti-male discriminations in Modern Western Society. We are aware of the extent of Hate Speech and general hostility directed at men on Social Media and MSM. We know that most male victims of Domestic Violence are arrested after being severely assaulted. We are aware of Presumption of Guilt which costs careers and university enrollment of tens (or hundreds) of thousands of men without any semblance of a due process. Obviously, we have to keep our views hidden for the fear of being cancelled.

Between 2020 and early 2022, I was a part of an online group of Red Pilled male friends. Our audio channel was open 24/7. We discussed some gender issues, some general politics, but mostly our everyday life. We were no longer socially isolated. We had conversations normal men had about three decades ago.

In 2021, Powers that be decided to terminate our channel. We are back to isolation. Hopefully, censorship-proof channels will soon appear.

If censorship only happened to Red Pill men, no one would have been concerned. But censorship happens to a wide variety of people holding a wide variety of views. A mainstream Conservative subreddit r/The_Donald was banned on June 29, 2020. Many people have been cancelled even for minor criticism of Progressive Dogma on many issues.
    Progressives are Passionate about establishing Totalitarian Tyranny.

Conservatives are Apathetic about maintaining a Free Society.

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 1,545
    Overall activity: 68.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 44,153x in 28,538 Posts
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, I deal with people in heavy industry. There is no such thing as a Liberal. Fruitcakes don't do man's work.
    Let's go Brandon !!!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carolina73 For This Useful Post:

CCitizen (07-19-2022),Peter1469 (07-20-2022)

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 1,276
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    Omar's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 7,653x in 4,707 Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CCitizen View Post
    Red Pilled men are aware of anti-male discriminations in Modern Western Society. We are aware of the extent of Hate Speech and general hostility directed at men on Social Media and MSM.
    You are correct that most left wing and feminist is essentially an attack on males, and more specifically, white males.

It's unfortunate that they closed down your group. When I was a lad growing up in the land of the free and the home of the brave, I never would have thought that free speech would come under such a withering attack. Part of the problem is that we didn't foresee Big Tech and social media becoming such a big part of everyday conversation. Perhaps in the future we will find a way to get this problem under control, but I not overly optimistic.
    "Look into my eyes - I guarantee you - I guarantee you we are going to end fossil fuels" - Joe Biden

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Omar For This Useful Post:

CCitizen (07-19-2022)

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 2,162
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Standing Wolf's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21,268x in 12,391 Posts
    Mentioned
    417 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Anyone who holds Politically Incorrect views in a Totalitarian Society is doomed to loneliness. Imagine being a citizen of ancient Canaan who secretly opposed human sacrifice. Imagine being a citizen of Spain 1492 who secretly opposed the Inquisition. Imagine being a Russian citizen who lived in the age of Empresses Anna, Elizaveta, or Catherine the Great and secretly opposed Serfdom. Imagine being a Soviet citizen who opposed Joseph Stalin in 1937. All these people had to keep their views and ideas to themselves. Sadly, USA 2022 is no less Totalitarian then any aforementioned societies. ...
    I guess the rounding up of non-PC rebels, the imprisonments and the executions just haven't yet reached Arizona, but we'll be watching for that.

Seriously, I make no excuses for the extreme intolerance, in those instances where it actually is intolerance, and not simply the enforcement of rules on individuals who believe, for whatever reason that they are above rules. (Certain activists tend to fail in making those distinctions, and lump all actions taken against words, ideas and people they like into the "discrimination and intolerance" folder.) You might notice that most of the left-leaning members on this forum are among the first to condemn and ridicule things like campus "safe zones" and "trigger warnings".

Maybe it's because I'm old enough to remember a time when "social media" consisted of the Letters to the Editor column in the newspaper and maybe a local call-in radio show, and because even today this forum is the closest I ever personally come to anything resembling "social media", but the fact - to the extent that it is fact - that private companies choose to regulate "speech" on their platforms in certain ways does not signal to me the death of the Republic, let alone the end of the world.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.” - Robert E. Howard

"Only a rank degenerate would drive 1,500 miles across Texas and not eat a chicken fried steak." - Larry McMurtry

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someday I will have more energy to argue about Censorship.

I would be grateful to anyone who introduces me to good audio Social Media. I have been without offline peer friends since 2005.

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 148,555x in 94,977 Posts
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone who holds Politically Incorrect views in a Totalitarian Society is doomed to loneliness. Imagine being a citizen of ancient Canaan who secretly opposed human sacrifice. Imagine being a citizen of Spain 1492 who secretly opposed the Inquisition. Imagine being a Russian citizen who lived in the age of Empresses Anna, Elizaveta, or Catherine the Great and secretly opposed Serfdom. Imagine being a Soviet citizen who opposed Joseph Stalin in 1937. All these people had to keep their views and ideas to themselves. Sadly, USA 2022 is no less Totalitarian then any aforementioned societies.

Red Pilled men are aware of anti-male discriminations in Modern Western Society. We are aware of the extent of Hate Speech and general hostility directed at men on Social Media and MSM. We know that most male victims of Domestic Violence are arrested after being severely assaulted. We are aware of Presumption of Guilt which costs careers and university enrollment of tens (or hundreds) of thousands of men without any semblance of a due process. Obviously, we have to keep our views hidden for the fear of being cancelled.

Between 2020 and early 2022, I was a part of an online group of Red Pilled male friends. Our audio channel was open 24/7. We discussed some gender issues, some general politics, but mostly our everyday life. We were no longer socially isolated. We had conversations normal men had about three decades ago.

In 2021, Powers that be decided to terminate our channel. We are back to isolation. Hopefully, censorship-proof channels will soon appear.

If censorship only happened to Red Pill men, no one would have been concerned. But censorship happens to a wide variety of people holding a wide variety of views. A mainstream Conservative subreddit r/The_Donald was banned on June 29, 2020. Many people have been cancelled even for minor criticism of Progressive Dogma on many issues.
    I am politically incorrect and have no issue with friends. Of course I am not a big people person and don't crave lots of friends.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

CCitizen (07-20-2022)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    I am politically incorrect and have no issue with friends. Of course I am not a big people person and don't crave lots of friends.
    I guess part of my friendlessness is also my Asperger's Syndrome and unwillingness to change in order to fit into Society. I like being myself, even if it makes me less successful and more lonely.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess part of my friendlessness is also my Asperger's Syndrome and unwillingness to change in order to fit into Society. I like being myself, even if it makes me less successful and more lonely.
    But you can embrace your differences (Aspie) and still make a successful niche for yourself in society.

If you want that.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    But you can embrace your differences (Aspie) and still make a successful niche for yourself in society.

If you want that.
    My goal is to find
    1) several low social status friends with whom I can talk on audio
    2) a part-time job from home to cover part of my expenses

I had telephone friends long before I heard about the Internet -- I talked to them a lot.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My goal is to find
    1) several low social status friends with whom I can talk on audio
    2) a part-time job from home to cover part of my expenses

I had telephone friends long before I heard about the Internet -- I talked to them a lot.
    Consider HAM radio. I can give you the info to study for the test. It is a great geek hobby.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

CCitizen (07-20-2022)

+ Reply to Thread