Quote Originally Posted by IMPress Polly View Post
No matter what the dictionary says these days, you still technically count as a woman despite the fact that most of your time here is dedicated to apologizing for being one!

(Just trying to be reassuring.)

I see, seeing abortion, for any reason, at any time as being murder, means I'm apologizing for being a woman.

You'd rather I be anti male, like you and at least one other person? You'd rather I blame everything on the men, like you do, while giving the women a pass and, assigning no blame to them?

I'm anti $#@!, I'm anti $#@!, I'm anti women who take no responsibility for their actions and, I'm anti women who blame society, poverty and, everything else, for a woman's pregnancy.

I've expressed many times, there are men who are dogs and, they should share equally, if it's proven they are the father, but you choose to ignore that.

It's 2022, women have more choices in birth control now, than ever before and, if they can't afford it, it can be obtained free.......remember, PP isn't just about abortions? It's also about women's health care? Which, includes birth control.....that's always been the argument of the left, so, what happened? Does PP no longer provide that service?