User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 69 FirstFirst ... 16566263646566676869 LastLast
Results 651 to 660 of 689

Thread: Bannon Warns 1/6 Day of Reckoning

  1. #651
    Points: 119,382, Level: 83
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 268
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    54772
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    44,316
    Points
    119,382
    Level
    83
    Thanks Given
    89,142
    Thanked 25,790x in 18,010 Posts
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abby08 View Post
    Just listen to the lame excuses the left makes, for people who don't have picture I.D's.

    Are they really that blatantly excusing cheating, because, "some people can't get to the places to get the I.D's?

    Leftists really don't believe their candidates can win, without cheating?!

    Well, that's the one thing in which I agree with them, I don't believe they can win without cheating, either.
    The ones that really want to get involved will always find a way to get it done. The others are whiners.
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to stjames1_53 For This Useful Post:

    Carl Young (08-04-2022)

  3. #652
    Points: 7,219, Level: 20
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 531
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered5000 Experience Points
    Carl Young's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1483
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    3,231
    Points
    7,219
    Level
    20
    Thanks Given
    2,401
    Thanked 1,473x in 1,086 Posts
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiquidGuy View Post
    Are you playing dumb? You offered your unexplained theory that limiting vote counting time would somehow reduce fraud. So I offered my theory as to why that is a bad idea. Is this really so hard to understand?
    Use quotes.
    holy $#@!. WTF is wrong with you?
    my examples of drivers licenses and hunting licenses ARE voter ID. Why on earth would you think I am against voter ID ???
    They are not voting ID. They are licenses to hunt and licenses to drive a vehicle, neither of which relates to citizenship and voter eligibility.
    Last edited by Carl Young; 08-04-2022 at 02:36 PM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Carl Young For This Useful Post:

    stjames1_53 (08-04-2022)

  5. #653
    Points: 7,219, Level: 20
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 531
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered5000 Experience Points
    Carl Young's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1483
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    3,231
    Points
    7,219
    Level
    20
    Thanks Given
    2,401
    Thanked 1,473x in 1,086 Posts
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiquidGuy View Post
    Dictators act on things that they care about. He didn't care if a million Americans die.
    In fact, by getting rid of many terrorist leaders Trump saved uncountable lives.

    Did you not notice the drop in domestic terrorism during the Trump administration? It's still down in fact to what it was during Obama's time.

  6. #654
    Points: 7,219, Level: 20
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 531
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered5000 Experience Points
    Carl Young's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1483
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    3,231
    Points
    7,219
    Level
    20
    Thanks Given
    2,401
    Thanked 1,473x in 1,086 Posts
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiquidGuy View Post
    But I dont trust your source FOR A REASON. I showed you some basic facts that they got wrong.

    the ukraine phone call was not a “hoax” and neither is this committee. That is just what you guys tell yourselves in order to feel better about supporting an obvious wannabe dictator.
    So you still believe the Steele Dossier, the FISAs and all that followed? Or that the US President can't call the leader of a foreign country?

    There's no cure for that.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carl Young For This Useful Post:

    MisterVeritis (08-04-2022),stjames1_53 (08-04-2022)

  8. #655
    Points: 103,340, Level: 78
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 1,910
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    hanger4's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    220058
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Mountains of WNC
    Posts
    39,302
    Points
    103,340
    Level
    78
    Thanks Given
    12,974
    Thanked 21,167x in 14,188 Posts
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiquidGuy View Post
    You don't think it was important enough to be comprehensively investigated. Fine. But that's not the reason Republicans gave when they voted down the commission. As I posted before, Republicans didn't want to study J6 because it would impact midterms. They said as much. That's the real reason why they also boycotted the committee. The only thing that matters for these politicians is the election. Yes, for dems too. But that doesn't mean they are fabricating the facts they uncovered. facts that would have never surfaced with those other part time committees.
    *You don't think it was important enough to be comprehensively investigated.*

    Stop putting words in my mouth. I believe an investigation at the Senate level would have been comprehensive.

    *As I posted before, Republicans didn't want to study J6 because it would impact midterms. They said as much*

    There were several valid reasons given, which you ignore, the one you harp on is disingenuous to say "Republicans".

    *That's the real reason why they also boycotted the committee.*

    Pelosi disallowed the Minority choices, therefore asserting the Majority partisanship.

    *facts that would have never surfaced with those other part time committees*

    You know knowing of the sort.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to hanger4 For This Useful Post:

    Carl Young (08-04-2022)

  10. #656
    Points: 25,839, Level: 39
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 1,111
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    RichardMZhlubb's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    2708
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    10,732
    Points
    25,839
    Level
    39
    Thanks Given
    280
    Thanked 2,700x in 2,122 Posts
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Young View Post
    So you still believe the Steele Dossier, the FISAs and all that followed? Or that the US President can't call the leader of a foreign country?

    There's no cure for that.
    The Steele Dossier was irrelevant to “all that followed.” As were the Carter Page FISA warrants. The investigation began before anyone involved in establishing the investigation had even heard of the Steele Dossier and neither it nor anything produced under any Carter Page warrants was relied on or cited in the Mueller investigation.

    And, of course, no one has said that a president cannot call the leader of a foreign country. But, the president shouldn’t try to blackmail a foreign leader when they do speak.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to RichardMZhlubb For This Useful Post:

    TheLiquidGuy (08-04-2022)

  12. #657
    Points: 62,558, Level: 61
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 1,892
    Overall activity: 52.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredSocial50000 Experience Points
    The Booman's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    21925
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    That's me over there
    Posts
    22,521
    Points
    62,558
    Level
    61
    Thanks Given
    10,020
    Thanked 21,915x in 12,565 Posts
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardMZhlubb View Post
    The Steele Dossier was irrelevant to “all that followed.” As were the Carter Page FISA warrants. The investigation began before anyone involved in establishing the investigation had even heard of the Steele Dossier and neither it nor anything produced under any Carter Page warrants was relied on or cited in the Mueller investigation.

    And, of course, no one has said that a president cannot call the leader of a foreign country. But, the president shouldn’t try to blackmail a foreign leader when they do speak.
    Like Biden did?


    One or two lumps?

  13. #658
    Points: 25,839, Level: 39
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 1,111
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    RichardMZhlubb's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    2708
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    10,732
    Points
    25,839
    Level
    39
    Thanks Given
    280
    Thanked 2,700x in 2,122 Posts
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Booman View Post
    Like Biden did?
    No. Conditioning aid on compliance with US foreign policy objectives is not blackmail. Threatening to withhold aid that has already been approved by Congress until a foreign leader provides dirt on your political opponents is.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to RichardMZhlubb For This Useful Post:

    TheLiquidGuy (08-04-2022)

  15. #659
    Points: 63,046, Level: 61
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 1,404
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first Group50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Calendar Award
    TheLiquidGuy's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    1832
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    17,038
    Points
    63,046
    Level
    61
    Thanks Given
    2,405
    Thanked 1,822x in 1,543 Posts
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister D View Post
    This is idiotic. Would be dictators care about power. That was easily his greatest, albeit his only, opportunity to be the dictator you claim he aspired to be. He refused. You attacked him for it.
    lol. Of course dictators care about power. They care about retaining it. Whether they choose to exercise that power or what they choose to exercise it on is not key. You're being ridiculous.


    “Just say the election was corrupt and leave the
    rest to me and the Republican congressmen”
    --Donald Trump

    Speaking to the Justice Department on Dec. 27, 2020. Conversation memorialized in then-acting Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue’s contemporaneous notes.



  16. #660
    Original Ranter
    Points: 278,860, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    413030
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    110,694
    Points
    278,860
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    23,651
    Thanked 49,974x in 33,968 Posts
    Mentioned
    1068 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLiquidGuy View Post
    lol. Of course dictators care about power. They care about retaining it. Whether they choose to exercise that power or what they choose to exercise it on is not key. You're being ridiculous.
    Wut lol

    You accused Trump of being an aspiring dictator. You agree that dictators care about power. Trump had one real opportunity to achieve it. He refused.

    Dude, you fd up again. It's another one of those "very first missteps" you routinely make.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.


    ~Alain de Benoist


  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister D For This Useful Post:

    Peter1469 (08-05-2022)

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts