Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 8,133x in 4,765 Posts
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How dare they, how dare they

I have seen photos of a topless Brittney Griner and now I have heard him speak. He ain't a she people. He is as flat chested as a ten year old boy and his voice is as deep as LeBron James. His language skills are on par with a 7th grade drop out from Compton. He is a dude pure and simple.

So, not only does he hate the United States he also is a fraud in playing for the WNBA. Once again we see a third rate player who couldn't get a position as water boy on a male team stealing a spot on a woman's team that should go to a better female player.

Leave the lying, druggy in the land that he loves. I wouldn't trade a rabid dog to get him returned to the United States, much less a murderous thug joe biden is suggesting we trade for him.
    Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.”
    Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 148,541x in 94,964 Posts
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I heard the audio of the trial, I asked myself whether she is really a he. What do her WNBA stats look like? Anything special?
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 77,619x in 56,012 Posts
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD GUY IN FLORIDA View Post
    I have seen photos of a topless Brittney Griner and now I have heard him speak. He ain't a she people. He is as flat chested as a ten year old boy and his voice is as deep as LeBron James. His language skills are on par with a 7th grade drop out from Compton. He is a dude pure and simple.

So, not only does he hate the United States he also is a fraud in playing for the WNBA. Once again we see a third rate player who couldn't get a position as water boy on a male team stealing a spot on a woman's team that should go to a better female player.

Leave the lying, druggy in the land that he loves. I wouldn't trade a rabid dog to get him returned to the United States, much less a murderous thug joe biden is suggesting we trade for him.
    https://buzzsouthafrica.com/us/is-br...-man-or-woman/
    When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.“ - Benjamin Franklin.

“When people get used to preferential treatment equal treatment seems like discrimination.” - Thomas Sowell

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

IMPress Polly (08-06-2022),jigglepete (08-06-2022)

Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 815
    Overall activity: 62.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranSocial25000 Experience Points
    stephenpe's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,868x in 1,912 Posts
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

all that hate for a human being you never met, never spoke to and probably wont. She is an athlete. Had an Rx for the shttt she had apparently. Im guessing those girls she played with would have spoken up if she did not have a $#@!. Im trying to imagine what she did to you for so much vitriol. Oh yeah, she hates America cause she did some sort of protest...........Yeah, protesting should never happen in america. those mofos need to be arrested and locked up...........Jan 6th...............hmmmmmmmmm

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,872x in 10,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenpe View Post
    all that hate for a human being you never met, never spoke to and probably wont. She is an athlete. Had an Rx for the shttt she had apparently. Im guessing those girls she played with would have spoken up if she did not have a $#@!. Im trying to imagine what she did to you for so much vitriol. Oh yeah, she hates America cause she did some sort of protest...........Yeah, protesting should never happen in america. those mofos need to be arrested and locked up...........Jan 6th...............hmmmmmmmmm
    She broke Russian law. That's on her.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Captdon For This Useful Post:

Mechanic (08-06-2022)

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,687
    Overall activity: 39.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Now_What's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,762x in 2,335 Posts
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you have any proof that she’s a man?

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 3,968
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,645x in 14,858 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was CBD Vape, hardly something that conjures up "druggie"
    I don't knbow what she is lying about?
    What difference does it make if she was once a he? What bearing does that have on the current situation?

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    hanger4's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 22,818x in 15,384 Posts
    Mentioned
    549 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I seriously doubt Brittany Griner is Trans-Woman, she's 31, played 4 years at Baylor University. She 'came out' as lesbian to her family her senior year of HS, her father didn't take it well. If she was trans that revelation would have been reveled by now.

+ Reply to Thread