User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: People's reaction to misogynists and misandrists.

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 628
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    CCitizen's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,244x in 949 Posts
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People's reaction to misogynists and misandrists.

How do people react to misogynists? They attack misogynists relentlessly, harass them, etc. Popular misogynists get thousands of castration and death threats. Popular misogynists are banned on all Social Media. Many misogynists are blacklisted. Matt Forney had to move to Hungary for his safety. Andrew Tate had to move to Romania.

Personally, sometimes I do criticize women and many people do view me as a misogynist. For my own safety, I avoid large Social Media. This is a small forum of mostly older people who hold a wide variety of views considered unacceptable by Progressives.

Misandrists get about 20 times less flack then misogynists. In fact, many misandrists build large following on Social Media -- some up to 7.5 million followers on TikTok. Many men express disagreement with misandrist ideas, but very few men hate misandrists or try to cancel them as people.
    Progressives are Passionate about establishing Totalitarian Tyranny.

Conservatives are Apathetic about maintaining a Free Society.

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 2,162
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Standing Wolf's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21,265x in 12,388 Posts
    Mentioned
    417 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CCitizen View Post
    How do people react to misogynists? They attack misogynists relentlessly, harass them, etc. Popular misogynists get thousands of castration and death threats. Popular misogynists are banned on all Social Media. Many misogynists are blacklisted. Matt Forney had to move to Hungary for his safety. Andrew Tate had to move to Romania.

Personally, sometimes I do criticize women and many people do view me as a misogynist. For my own safety, I avoid large Social Media. This is a small forum of mostly older people who hold a wide variety of views considered unacceptable by Progressives.

Misandrists get about 20 times less flack then misogynists. In fact, many misandrists build large following on Social Media -- some up to 7.5 million followers on TikTok. Many men express disagreement with misandrist ideas, but very few men hate misandrists or try to cancel them as people.
    "Popular misogynist"? Okay...

If it's true that "many people" view you as a misogynist, do you think that might be because your criticisms tend to be pretty general, sweeping and hyperbolic? The picture you tend to paint - at least on this forum - is one in which most women hate men in general and want to hurt them, the media is complicit in attacking and "destroying" men who are perfectly innocent of any wrongdoing, and society's institutions are now all dedicated to making men feel bad about themselves or worse. All of which makes you sound, quite honestly, like just another would-be victim and martyr volunteer...and not one with a particularly firm grasp on reality.

Out of curiosity, if you know, what exactly did the guy say that caused him to have to move to Romania?
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.” - Robert E. Howard

"Only a rank degenerate would drive 1,500 miles across Texas and not eat a chicken fried steak." - Larry McMurtry

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Standing Wolf For This Useful Post:

CCitizen (08-18-2022),Common Sense (08-19-2022)

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 1,276
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    Omar's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 7,653x in 4,707 Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Women are part of the protected class, therefore misogyny is cancellable, just as if someone made racist statements. The left gets a lot of votes from females by pushing feminism, women's rights, abortion, etc., so they are practically considered a minority, even though they're a majority. White, cisgender males are considered lost causes because they tend to vote Republican, therefore they don't receive any protection.
    "Look into my eyes - I guarantee you - I guarantee you we are going to end fossil fuels" - Joe Biden

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Omar For This Useful Post:

CCitizen (08-18-2022)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Standing Wolf View Post
    1) "Popular misogynist"? Okay...

2) If it's true that "many people" view you as a misogynist, do you think that might be because your criticisms tend to be pretty general, sweeping and hyperbolic? The picture you tend to paint - at least on this forum - is one in which most women hate men in general and want to hurt them, the media is complicit in attacking and "destroying" men who are perfectly innocent of any wrongdoing, and society's institutions are now all dedicated to making men feel bad about themselves or worse. All of which makes you sound, quite honestly, like just another would-be victim and martyr volunteer...and not one with a particularly firm grasp on reality.
    1) Prior to Cancel Culture, Eminem used very offensive lyrics and got popular. Many men who were abused by women or tired of male bashing listened to him. The Marshall Mathers LP sold over 25 million copies -- equivalent to about 25 billion YouTube vews.

2) I am neither denying nor confessing. I guess, at times I do post misogynistic views.

In my opinion, most Liberal women view men as oppressors.
    MSM and Social Media constantly heap hate upon the male gender.
    As any victim of severe psychological abuse, most young men do suffer.
    Of course many more men are guilty of crimes then women. A minority of men commit crimes, yet 100% of men are punished by MSM, Social Media, and many institutions.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Omar View Post
    Women are part of the protected class, therefore misogyny is cancellable, just as if someone made racist statements.
    Sadly, the Male Minority is considered fair game for any hate and discrimination in 2022. In reality, the Female Majority has about 56% of electorate. Hopefully, some time in the future the Male Minority will also be protected.

Even if I am guilty of Misogyny sometimes, I would like to reiterate that Misogyny is very harmful to men as a class. We depend on the good will of the Female Majority.
    Last edited by CCitizen; 08-18-2022 at 01:07 AM.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In all honesty, my interest is a burden to myself to a very great degree.

1) Anyone who focuses on negativity and unfairness is bound to be depressed.

2) Anyone who criticizes acceptable injustice in any Society is going to be rejected by that society. Like someone who criticized Cultural Revolution and Chairman Mao himself in China 1970. Or someone who criticized Serfdom in Russia 1750. Or someone who criticized human sacrifice in most of the World in 1000 BCE.

I do have other interests -- Russian History, Science Fiction, and Runescape.

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 3,963
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,647x in 14,858 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Identity politics has cast the white male as the villain because of the actions of his dead ancestors whom he never knew. They mobilize the many with half truths to gain power for the few.A VERY common political procedure. For example the "83 cents on a dollar" rhetoric that somehow became "fact" without taking into account tenure, profession or hours worked. Only 3 of the top things that determine salary. It is ludicrous when you think it through as companies would be wrecked for such behavior. Yet here it is a bonafide Social Media fact. When we needed truck drivers and warehouse workers women without college had their opportunity. Did they come forward as a group? No because women are often drawn to different careers than men. Like nuring a great paying job for a two year degree but not an easy one and a field dominated by women. In fact did you ever notice that the lowest paying jobs are often those that attract men and women. Supply and demand maybe? Nahh, sexism for sure.
    My advise is live your life , point out the bull$#@! in the right situation because people honestly believe this $#@! and do your thing.
    Watch real life, people are going around trying to get done what they have to get done with little regard to gender or race.
    The pendulum has swung too far but SM seems to be preventing it from swinging back. Women my age do not embrace the "all men are evil" or "victimhood is my life" mentality . And keep in mind SM is our alter ego so it is NOT a great representaion of people's real life views unless you make it be.
    Social Media may be the great filter: Only half kidding.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

CCitizen (08-18-2022)

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 1,276
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    Omar's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 7,653x in 4,707 Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sadly, the Male Minority is considered fair game for any hate and discrimination in 2022. In reality, the Female Majority has about 56% of electorate. Hopefully, some time in the future the Male Minority will also be protected.
    As donttread alluded to, white cisgender males are cast as villains in the identity politics universe, so they don't get granted the label of minority.
    "Look into my eyes - I guarantee you - I guarantee you we are going to end fossil fuels" - Joe Biden

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omar For This Useful Post:

CCitizen (08-18-2022),donttread (08-19-2022)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    The pendulum has swung too far but SM seems to be preventing it from swinging back. Women my age do not embrace the "all men are evil" or "victimhood is my life" mentality . And keep in mind SM is our alter ego so it is NOT a great representaion of people's real life views unless you make it be.
    Sadly, indeed in Western World 2022, men are the only birth group against whom overt discrimination is both acceptable and widely practiced.

1) About 100% of young men suffer severe verbal abuse from their peers, MSM, and Social Media.

2) Men get 61% more time for the same crime. Here.

3) Male victims of Intimate Partner Violence are more likely to be arrested then helped.

4) Men accused of Sexism and Sexual Misconduct lose their careers without due process.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to CCitizen For This Useful Post:

donttread (08-19-2022)

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 1,554
    Overall activity: 69.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 44,148x in 28,537 Posts
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A misandrist is part of the left and only the left is allowed to cancel, because all of these large social media platforms are run by the left.

I don't see any of them even try to pretend to be even handed.
    Let's go Brandon !!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to carolina73 For This Useful Post:

CCitizen (08-19-2022)

+ Reply to Thread