User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Michigan's Dept. of Education encourages child sexual transitions without parents' co

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 126
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Real_News's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 24x in 18 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow Michigan's Dept. of Education encourages child sexual transitions without parents' co

Michigan's Dept. of Education encourages child sexual transitions without parents' consent
    https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/mich...arents-consent

Editor's note: This article first appeared in City Journal:
    https://www.city-journal.org/michiga...acher-training

The Michigan Department of Education has adopted a radical gender theory program that promotes gender "fluidity" beginning in elementary school and encourages teachers to facilitate the sexual transition of minors without parental consent.

I have obtained videos and internal documentation from the state’s training program, which first took place in 2020 and was repackaged for public school employees for the 2021–2022 school year. The training program mimics the basic narrative of academic $#@! theory: the presenters claim that the West has created a false notion that "gender is binary" in order to oppress racial and sexual minorities. In response, the department encourages teachers to adopt the principle of "intersectionality," a key tenet of critical race theory, in order to "dismantle systems of oppression," which are replicated through the culture and institutions of education.

The first step to dismantling these systems, according to the presenters, is to disrupt the gender binary. In one presentation, trainer Amorie Robinson, who describes herself as a "Black, masculine-identified, cisgendered lesbian baby boomer" and uses the "African name" Kofi Adoma, says that "we’ve been condition and we’ve been acculturated in this particular culture that gender is binary." But teachers should know that, in fact, gender is a spectrum, including identities such as "gender non-binary," "gender fluid," "gender $#@!," "gender non-conforming," and "bi-gender." Likewise, sexual orientation can include an expanding range of categories. Students might identify as "asexual, lesbian, straight, gay, bisexual, $#@!, questioning, demisexual, demiromantic, aromantic, and skoliosexual," says Robinson. "I’ll leave that to you to go Google on those. Because we ain’t got time today!"

Next, Robinson and Kim Phillips-Knope, project lead of the LGBTQ+ Students Project, share a series of TikTok videos featuring adolescents exploring their sexual identity. "I am a triple threat: I’m depressed, anxious, and gay," says one. "Last night at about 2 a.m., I put in my bio that I identify as ‘agender,’ which is different than non-binary because non-binary is like neither gender, right? Agender is like the gray area between genders," says another individual. "Hi, my name is Elise," says another. "I’ve used she/her pronouns all my life. But recently, and for a while, I’ve been struggling with gender issues as well as a whole lot of other identity things. So, I finally gave in and ordered a [breast] binder for myself and it just came in today. And I have never been happier with how my body looks since I was a kid."

See the video: https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/mich...arents-consent

OP Note: This is "official" grooming, unlike the unofficial grooming using casual conversations between teachers and kids. My God people, the GOP cannot lose any more elections.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Real_News For This Useful Post:

donttread (09-30-2022)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 24x in 18 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Related story:

Biden administration endorses transgender youth sex-change operations, 'top surgery,' hormone therapy
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...ormone-therapy

President Biden's administration has released a series of documents encouraging gender-reassignment surgery and hormone treatments for minors.

The Department of Health and Human Services' Office of Population Affairs released a document Thursday titled "Gender Affirming Care and Young People." The same day, the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration's National Child Traumatic Stress Network – another subset of the HHS – released a parallel document titled, "Gender-Affirming Care Is Trauma-Informed Care."

The HHS documents describe what it calls appropriate treatments for transgender adolescents, including: "'Top' surgery – to create male-typical chest shape or enhance breasts;" and "'Bottom' surgery – surgery on genitals or reproductive organs, facial feminization or other procedures."

"Medical and psychosocial gender affirming healthcare practices have been demonstrated to yield lower rates of adverse mental health outcomes, build self-esteem, and improve overall quality of life for transgender and gender diverse youth," the OPA release states.

The NCTSN document is far longer than the brief outline provided by the OPA, but reiterates the same thought process and explanation for minors receiving alterations to their genitalia.

"For transgender and nonbinary children and adolescents, early gender-affirming care is crucial to overall health and well-being as it allows the child or adolescent to focus on social transitions and can increase their confidence while navigating the healthcare system," the NCTSN wrote in their release. "It may include evidence-based interventions such as puberty blockers and gender-affirming hormones."

The NCTSN document goes out of its way to assure the public that the use of gender-affirming methods such as surgery and hormone replacement are not child abuse – most likely in response to recent policy decision in Texas that made such treatments illegal.

"Providing gender-affirming care is neither child maltreatment nor malpractice. The child welfare system in the US, charged with "improv(ing) the overall health and well-being of our nation’s children and families," should not be used to deny care or separate families working to make the best decisions for their children’s well-being. There is no scientifically sound research showing negative impacts from providing gender-affirming care," the NCTSN added.

The White House released a video to coincide with the new policies featuring President Biden speaking on the issue of transgender children.

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/150...qgtw99eIm1aQ4Q

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 77,581x in 55,990 Posts
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Leftists, liberal's or progressives will say this is fake news and there's nothing to see here.
    When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.“ - Benjamin Franklin.

“When people get used to preferential treatment equal treatment seems like discrimination.” - Thomas Sowell

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 24x in 18 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuyaman View Post
    Leftists, liberal's or progressives will say this is fake news and there's nothing to see here.
    Well, they are out there promoting it. What can I say

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 767
    Overall activity: 38.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Abby08's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 30,322x in 18,857 Posts
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How can any of this be legal? Where are the protesters?

Why are parents still sending their children to these schools, that are being taught by perverts, would be the most important question.

If I had to choose between my kids staying at home while I worked or, sending them to become victims of perverts, they'd stay home.

Of course the White House sees nothing wrong with perverts preying on children, look at joe and, his perverted treatment of young children.
    "LET'S GO BRANDON!"

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Real_News View Post
    Well, they are out there promoting it. What can I say
    If you are indeed new to this forum, you'll notice that liberals will avoid this thread.
    When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.“ - Benjamin Franklin.

“When people get used to preferential treatment equal treatment seems like discrimination.” - Thomas Sowell

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abby08 View Post
    How can any of this be legal? Where are the protesters?

Why are parents still sending their children to these schools, that are being taught by perverts, would be the most important question.

If I had to choose between my kids staying at home while I worked or, sending them to become victims of perverts, they'd stay home.

Of course the White House sees nothing wrong with perverts preying on children, look at joe and, his perverted treatment of young children.
    Many parents don't have the option to send their kids to a different school or home school them.

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 767
    Overall activity: 38.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Abby08's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 30,322x in 18,857 Posts
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuyaman View Post
    Many parents don't have the option to send their kids to a different school or home school them.

I get that, but, if it came down to my kids not going to school and, being taught by some degenerate who was trying to convince them they weren't the sex they thought or, were encouraging them to change their sex........they'd go to no school.
    "LET'S GO BRANDON!"

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abby08 View Post
    I get that, but, if it came down to my kids not going to school and, being taught by some degenerate who was trying to convince them they weren't the sex they thought or, were encouraging them to change their sex........they'd go to no school.
    Maybe parents should form a group and have a rotating schedule for concerned parents to sit in on classes. I've seen that happen in various school districts.

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 1,241
    Overall activity: 58.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    RMNIXON's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 30,929x in 18,175 Posts
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I posted a similar story awhile back:

https://thepoliticalforums.com/threa...l-Your-Parents

Clearly the objective is for progressive in the pubic schools to take control of gender confusion activism even to the point of lying to parents.
    My Revenge will be Success! - Donald J Trump

+ Reply to Thread