User Tag List

Thread: Italy’s Giorgia Meloni poised to win election as Europe turns right, exit polls show

Threaded View

Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 543
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Whale Song's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 533x in 285 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Italy’s Giorgia Meloni poised to win election as Europe turns right, exit polls show

I've been following this woman for about a month and like what I see. Good for Italy.

Giogia Meloni, leader of the right-wing Brothers of Italy political party, appeared on track to win Italy’s election Sunday, according to exit polls.

Rai state broadcaster said Meloni's Brothers of Italy in alliance with two right-wing parties appeared headed to take as much as 45% of the vote in both chambers of Parliament, compared to the closest contender, the center-left alliance of former Democratic Party Premier Enrico Letta, which apparently garnered less than a third of the vote. Rai said the exit poll had a margin of error of 3.5%.

Italy’s Giorgia Meloni poised to win election as Europe turns right, exit polls show

https://www.foxnews.com/world/italys...xit-polls-show
    "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity."
    - EAP

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Whale Song For This Useful Post:

blackjack21 (09-25-2022),Carl Young (09-27-2022),MisterVeritis (09-25-2022),Ransom (09-26-2022),Red Lily (09-25-2022)