User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Discussion on NanoParticles in Vaccines by Dr Larry Palevsky (2021)

Hybrid View

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,555x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Discussion on NanoParticles in Vaccines by Dr Larry Palevsky (2021)

"Aluminium nanoparticles are in childhood vaccine’s & can enter the brain causing neurological disorders & chronic inflammatory conditions"

We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 798
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    midcan5's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,497x in 1,841 Posts
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm never sure what to make of this self promotion and consequent assumptions. So what is probably the best approach. Our family is large and no one got sick or died from a vaccine. America seems to be inundated today with stupid doctors, quakes, moronic politicians and other assorted fools. How did that happen.

https://www.chop.edu/centers-program...ients/aluminum
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

tPF Moderator
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 69.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassYour first GroupVeteranRecommendation First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    DGUtley's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 46,040x in 24,874 Posts
    Mentioned
    886 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    I'm never sure what to make of this self promotion and consequent assumptions. So what is probably the best approach. Our family is large and no one got sick or died from a vaccine. America seems to be inundated today with stupid doctors, quakes, moronic politicians and other assorted fools. How did that happen. https://www.chop.edu/centers-program...ients/aluminum
    I've had all the vaccines and will have the super booster in a month or so. Wife's had her super booster. Virtually everybody I know has had them.
    Any time you give a man something he doesn't earn, you cheapen him. Our kids earn what they get, and that includes respect. -- Woody Hayes​

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DGUtley For This Useful Post:

LWW (09-28-2022)

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,555x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    I'm never sure what to make of this self promotion and consequent assumptions. So what is probably the best approach. Our family is large and no one got sick or died from a vaccine. America seems to be inundated today with stupid doctors, quakes, moronic politicians and other assorted fools. How did that happen.

https://www.chop.edu/centers-program...ients/aluminum
    Clearly you didn't watch the video it is not about the covid vaccine. It is about vaccines in general and how aluminum causes inflammatory conditions in children. He discusses how the aluminum in vaccines are different from environmental sources in the fact that it goes into the blood stream breaking the blood brain barrier, and how virtually all of the elderly with alzheimers have aluminum in their brains. These are actual facts. It is science.

As per the covid vaccine there are also large families that got covid and nothing happened to them...... There are others who died from covid, same with the vaccine. Many thousands have died and been sickened from the covid vaccine, just because you didn't die or get sick from it, just like covid, doesn't mean it hasn't happened to others.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

+ Reply to Thread