User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: study finds that Chick-fil-A has the slowest drive-thru...

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 1,118
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Retirednsmilin308's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,826x in 3,490 Posts
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Standing Wolf View Post
    On another thread a while back I posted that the one time I went to Chick-fil-A I thought the nuggets (or whatever they call them) were pretty bad, and that the lobby was dirty, etc., and I was accused of making it up because I was "anti-Christian".
    The answer to your problems is simple....You best get right with the Lawd, you sinnah....
    (and don't forget to give us some money in the collection plate)
    When it is not allowed to be questioned, it is not science, it is PROPAGANDA

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Retirednsmilin308 For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (11-13-2022)

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 323
    Overall activity: 50.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    LWW's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,804x in 2,031 Posts
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DGUtley View Post
    study finds that Chick-fil-A has the slowest drive-thru...

Attachment 52699

Chick-fil-A has the slowest drive-thrus in the country, a new study that tracked the 10 major U.S. fast-food chains revealed.

At Chick-fil-A, the dreaded drive-thru wait time is an average of eight minutes and 29 seconds, which includes time spent waiting in line and then getting your food, according to a report by Intouch Insight, an IT customer service company, and QSR, a restaurant magazine. KFC, a Chick-fil-A competitor, came in the top spot with an average of five minutes and two seconds.

But that doesn't mean the chicken sandwich chain, which is closed on Sundays, is completely slow or bad at business. A caveat to the study is that much of the wait time is based on popularity. Chick-fil-A restaurants average 4.74 cars in its drive-thru, which is much higher than the average of 2.76 cars among the 10 chains. If the study were considering quickest average based on number of cars, Chick-fil-A would uniquely come in first with an average of one minute and 47 seconds in that box.

Attachment 52700

Attachment 52701

Attachment 52702

Attachment 52703
    Possibly true.

I will add the following ... the media has been out to get CHICK-FIL-A since Obama regime times. All because they are owned by a Christian who refuses to chase a dollar and make his employees work on Sunday.

Now, and I speak only of our local outlet ... to be honest I had never been to one prior to the left attacking them.

Since the Obama debacle, very time I have driven past it the drive thru has been wrapped around the building.

First, they added someone to direct traffic as it has two street entrances. The drive thru has still been wrapped around the building.

Then they added a second drive through line entirely. The drive thru has still been wrapped around the building.

Then they used the traffic director to break both entrances into two lines from each side with a second director merging the two lines into one, and then the two entrances lines merged into one. The drive thru has still been wrapped around the building.

Then they added people to take orders from each line and forward them to a director. The drive thru has still been wrapped around the building.

Then they added folks to collect payment while in line. The drive thru has still been wrapped around the building.The drive thru has still been wrapped around the building.

Then they added people to hand deliver them to the cars as completed. The drive thru has still been wrapped around the building.

At least locally, this has been demand drive.

They have the best ding diddly darned spicy chicken sammich going ... and with all that business I can still get through the line faster than a McDonalds or Taco Bell.
    More 1776, less 1984.
    Make Orwell Fiction Again.

+ Reply to Thread