User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: San Francisco Snowflake Gets Triggered!

Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 1,138
    Overall activity: 53.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    RMNIXON's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 30,961x in 18,196 Posts
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

San Francisco Snowflake Gets Triggered!

I have been living away from California Blue Cities and Counties for a month now. While getting settled part of my routine is visiting the local establishments including the best food around here. One such place is some distance from town and away from most tourists. A small restaurant with a very local high country atmosphere (see photo above). Yep guns on the wall, deer heads, even a stuffed turkey.

While trying to find more about this restaurant I visited YELP where some clown recently went on a tirade about how uncomfortable the place made him. Because a number of wall hangings that are pro-second amendment that made the location "Right-Wing Republican" and compared to a "Trump Rally." The One Star review went on to claim Trump signs and the TV blaring Fox News.

First off there are no Trump signs or any MAGA in the place that I could see on display. Yes, very pro gun and hunting obviously and so what? They even have a sign that says legal carry is allowed on the premises. And the two TV's with the sound on low were not on Fox News when I was there on a busy Saturday, one was on a food channel and the other showing a soccer match. The food was great and the staff friendly being family owned and operated.

How dare they have politics that upsets a sensitive Safe Space Idiot from a Community with Sh*t on the Streets and Drug Needle clean ups.
    Last edited by RMNIXON; 11-27-2022 at 02:49 PM.
    My Revenge will be Success! - Donald J Trump

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

carolina73 (11-27-2022),Collateral Damage (11-28-2022),Common (11-27-2022),Cotton1 (11-27-2022),donttread (11-28-2022),Peter1469 (11-28-2022),slackercruster (11-27-2022),stjames1_53 (11-27-2022)

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 1,276
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Omar's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 7,653x in 4,707 Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RMNIXON View Post
    The food was great and the staff friendly being family owned and operated.
    Family? Wow, that must really be trying to trigger the lefties.
    "Look into my eyes - I guarantee you - I guarantee you we are going to end fossil fuels" - Joe Biden

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Omar For This Useful Post:

RMNIXON (11-27-2022)

Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 835
    Overall activity: 62.0%
    Achievements:
    The Booman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 31,231x in 18,174 Posts
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yelp is a Karen sanctuary. Whiny, fragile, angry liberals can vent their spleens anonymously and feel morally superior because they trashed a small diner in Oxnard for not having gender neutral condiments.

RIP Uncle Bosey
    A great first officer but an even better second course.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Booman For This Useful Post:

Cotton1 (11-27-2022),RMNIXON (11-27-2022)

Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 1,138
    Overall activity: 53.0%
    Achievements:
    RMNIXON's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 30,961x in 18,196 Posts
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Booman View Post
    Yelp is a Karen sanctuary. Whiny, fragile, angry liberals can vent their spleens anonymously and feel morally superior because they trashed a small diner in Oxnard for not having gender neutral condiments.
    It did look as if they were out to trash this place for no other reasons than TDS Triggered politics. No complaints about the food or service. And the average review score is 4.5 stars out of 5.
    My Revenge will be Success! - Donald J Trump

Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 835
    Overall activity: 62.0%
    Achievements:
    The Booman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 31,231x in 18,174 Posts
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BTW, that dear on the wall, his name is Derrick.

RIP Uncle Bosey
    A great first officer but an even better second course.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to The Booman For This Useful Post:

Cotton1 (11-27-2022)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 148,551x in 94,973 Posts
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have been living away from California Blue Cities and Counties for a month now. While getting settled part of my routine is visiting the local establishments including the best food around here. One such place is some distance from town and away from most tourists. A small restaurant with a very local high country atmosphere (see photo above). Yep guns on the wall, deer heads, even a stuffed turkey.

While trying to find more about this restaurant I visited YELP where some clown recently went on a tirade about how uncomfortable the place made him. Because a number of wall hangings that are pro-second amendment that made the location "Right-Wing Republican" and compared to a "Trump Rally." The One Star review went on to claim Trump signs and the TV blaring Fox News.

First off there are no Trump signs or any MAGA in the place that I could see on display. Yes, very pro gun and hunting obviously and so what? They even have a sign that says legal carry is allowed on the premises. And the two TV's with the sound on low were not on Fox News when I was there on a busy Saturday, one was on a food channel and the other showing a soccer match. The food was great and the staff friendly being family owned and operated.

How dare they have politics that upsets a sensitive Safe Space Idiot from a Community with Sh*t on the Streets and Drug Needle clean ups.
    Online reviews can help or hurt a business. Hopefully people who read this one dismiss it as a nut. It would be nice if there was a way the owner to petition Yelp to have that sort of review not count towards the average of reviews- which often is all people look at.

Also, lots of Dems are very pro-2nd.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

tPF Moderator
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 85.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassYour first GroupVeteranRecommendation First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    DGUtley's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 46,639x in 25,173 Posts
    Mentioned
    893 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get these emails from this neighborhood app thingy. Well, this Karen was complaining b/c of the noise that the gun range down the street makes - the one that's been there nearly 70 years. She was righteously put in her place.

https://www.hillndaleclub.com/about-us/
    Any time you give a man something he doesn't earn, you cheapen him. Our kids earn what they get, and that includes respect. -- Woody Hayes​

12. The Following User Says Thank You to DGUtley For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (11-28-2022)

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 264
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    Collateral Damage's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,872x in 4,196 Posts
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've had a population boom over the past couple of years. While I would call myself a 'transplant', I've been here almost 23 years.

On a neighborhood fb page, one woman wanted to know why she kept hearing ambulances in her subdevelopment, 'she moved here to get away from that'.

She got shredded by other residents - how nice for her to consider the people the ambulances were for - perhaps she would be more suited to life in a high rise somewhere north. And those were the polite comments.
    "I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments by those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations." -- James Madison

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Collateral Damage For This Useful Post:

DGUtley (11-28-2022)

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 3,963
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,647x in 14,858 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder why he didn't just leave? Does he know that's how most people handle a theme or vibe that they don't care for?
    Clearly the eatery has a demographic and they are not shy about it.
    If I walked into a lib dinner and didn't like it I would do one of two things
    1) Leave
    2) Shut up and eat

16. The Following User Says Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

DGUtley (11-28-2022)

+ Reply to Thread