User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Conservatives are stupid...you won't be fighting men in dresses in a civil war

Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 1,409
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Hoosier8's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,217x in 6,440 Posts
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slackercruster View Post
    Attachment 54677

...you will be fighting Biden's military.

Biden would be ecstatic to have a legit reason to take out reps and conservatives.
    Biden’s military will be wearing dresses by then.
    When Donald Trump said to protest “peacefully”, he meant violence.

When he told protesters to “go home”, he meant stay for an insurrection.

And when he told Brad Raffensperger to implement “whatever the correct legal remedy is”, he meant fraud.

War is peace.

Freedom is slavery.

Ignorance is strength.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoosier8 For This Useful Post:

The Sage of Main Street (01-26-2023)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    It is a shame the word 'conservative' is considered republican, as republicans are not conservative. What are they is the hard question. Watch Fox OAN or Newsmax and you are in a world of make believe that appeals to the republican and anti-democracy crowd. Read the online sites they post from and you wonder if they are not brain dead followers.

'How to kill a democracy in 10 easy steps (spoiler alert: exhaust your citizens)'

http://justice-everywhere.org/democr...your-citizens/
    You lost touch with reality eh?

And when he told Brad Raffensperger to implement “whatever the correct legal remedy is”, he meant fraud.

War is peace.

Freedom is slavery.

Ignorance is strength.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoosier8 For This Useful Post:

Chris (01-25-2023)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 53,584x in 36,517 Posts
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Collateral Damage View Post
    OK, wow. Try reading the definitions what what you just spouted.
    The fact that he is a male and cannot get pregnant is irrelevant. Stick with the personhood argument. It's creepy but not nearly as stupid.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 2,162
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Standing Wolf's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21,265x in 12,388 Posts
    Mentioned
    417 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    The problem with calling our government a democracy is the ambiguity of the word. Technically, democracy has both a general and a specific meaning. The general meaning of democracy encompasses both a constitutional republic and a majoritarian democracy. Normally context distinguishes the intent. Where arguments erupt is where people use democracy vaguely. Rest assured the founders were adamant in calling the new government a republic for they were familiar with how Greek democracy had led to ruin and tyranny.
    Do you think maybe Presidents and other public figures frequently refer to the American democracy because they know that most people are at least nominally aware of how our government works, and will not assume that he or she is suggesting that every governmental decision is or should be voted on by every individual citizen, like calling in to vote on a televised singing competition? It's actually the very people who are constantly repeating that bumper sticker slogan about America being "a republic, not a democracy" who don't understand what is meant by "democracy" in the context of all those speeches we hear on patriotic holidays. Not a direct or participatory democracy, but a representative democracy. Saying the country is a republic, but not a democracy is the logical equivalent of saying that my pet is a German Shepherd, but not a dog.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.” - Robert E. Howard

"Only a rank degenerate would drive 1,500 miles across Texas and not eat a chicken fried steak." - Larry McMurtry

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Standing Wolf For This Useful Post:

Cletus (01-26-2023)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Standing Wolf View Post
    Do you think maybe Presidents and other public figures frequently refer to the American democracy because they know that most people are at least nominally aware of how our government works, and will not assume that he or she is suggesting that every governmental decision is or should be voted on by every individual citizen, like calling in to vote on a televised singing competition? It's actually the very people who are constantly repeating that bumper sticker slogan about America being "a republic, not a democracy" who don't understand what is meant by "democracy" in the context of all those speeches we hear on patriotic holidays. Not a direct or participatory democracy, but a representative democracy. Saying the country is a republic, but not a democracy is the logical equivalent of saying that my pet is a German Shepherd, but not a dog.
    Nope. How it is used is important and that has been $#@!ized. Now popular Republican candidates elected signify the destruction of democracy according to democrats.

War is peace.

Freedom is slavery.

Ignorance is strength.

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 141
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thfan132's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 871x in 625 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Collateral Damage View Post
    Seriously?

Basic lesson here, Fully developed, cognizant human being kind of covers everything you just tried to derail to.

And by the by, have you ever had to make the choice of turning off life support for someone? Or invoking a DND for a loved one? THEN you might understand the dilemma.
    Man was that a poor comparison. Now before you get your knickers in a twist, I have had to do both of those things, and they are heart wrenching. The difference being, I/we as a family, had discussions prior to these situations so that we clearly understood what the person wanted/expected if things ever went this way. Therefore, a piss poor comparison, as the baby does not get this option. I am not anti-abortion, I believe there should be limits to how far along you can be, before an abortion is too late. Though if my option were limited to the 2 extremes, none or up to birth, I would pick none.

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 264
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    Collateral Damage's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,872x in 4,196 Posts
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thfan132 View Post
    Man was that a poor comparison. Now before you get your knickers in a twist, I have had to do both of those things, and they are heart wrenching. The difference being, I/we as a family, had discussions prior to these situations so that we clearly understood what the person wanted/expected if things ever went this way. Therefore, a piss poor comparison, as the baby does not get this option. I am not anti-abortion, I believe there should be limits to how far along you can be, before an abortion is too late. Though if my option were limited to the 2 extremes, none or up to birth, I would pick none.
    It's not that far different, believe me. It's the termination of life, taking into consideration the quality of life if not terminated.

Let me very clear, I support individual choice - in ALL things. Unfortunately, that includes abortion, because you can't support it on one hand, and not the other.

Sometimes, the termination of life doesn't allow for that option to the one who is ending. Other people have to make that choice. With first trimester abortion, it is not a cognizant being, though some try to claim it is. As much as I may dislike it, it is fact.
    "I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments by those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations." -- James Madison

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Collateral Damage For This Useful Post:

FindersKeepers (01-26-2023)

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 1,565
    Overall activity: 66.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 44,145x in 28,535 Posts
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Standing Wolf View Post

Are you trying to imply that a Democracy simply means to vote? Then even Communist Russia was a Democracy by that definition.
    Let's go Brandon !!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to carolina73 For This Useful Post:

The Sage of Main Street (01-26-2023)

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 178
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    The Sage of Main Street's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,249x in 1,927 Posts
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier8 View Post
    Biden’s military will be wearing dresses by then.
    Bi-Den Will Order the Marines to Quit Wearing Dress Blues and Start Wearing Blue Dresses
    On the outside, trickling down on the Insiders

We won't live free until the Democrats, and their voters, live in fear.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to The Sage of Main Street For This Useful Post:

Hoosier8 (01-26-2023)

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 702
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Jeb!'s Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,982x in 1,721 Posts
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slackercruster View Post
    Attachment 54677

...you will be fighting Biden's military.

Biden would be ecstatic to have a legit reason to take out reps and conservatives.
    ...that is Biden's military on the left.

The military is becoming soy. Funding gender reassignment surgeries. Part of the plan.
    I am the President-Elect of the United States.

+ Reply to Thread