Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,555x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ark of the Government

Well I finally finished my new conspiracy paper this one is smaller than the last, 11 pages instead of 153. : ) I posted it on my Substack so that it would be all in one post. My paper is about archeological myths and legends that speak of ancient cataclysms and warn that they will one day come again. I delve into research showing how it appears our government and nations around the world seem to be preparing for the survival of humanity on a massive scale. There is a lot of information in this article and the history is very interesting. There is so much that I left out because it didn't quite fit right. I think this is an interesting topic worthy of discussion. I had expected to finish it in a few days but instead it took several weeks. Here is the link to my paper. https://thepenofeliana.substack.com/...ent-cataclysms

Excerpt:

Our history is rich with myths and legends, stories that tell of Gods, cataclysms, and the creation of humanity. These stories also warn humanity that one day disaster will come again forewarned by signs in the sky. I would like to take you on a journey through some of these legends of the past, taking a deep dive into the present, through actions taken by nations around the world who seem to be preparing for the survival of humanity on a massive scale.

In the Sumerian, Akkadian, and Babylonian tablets it is said that a God named Enki saved mankind from a great flood. This epic is reminiscent of the flood stories in the bible. In the Akkadian legends it is a man named Atrahasis instead of Noah. Atrahasis was a king who’s name meant exceedingly wise.

It was said that in the beginning the Gods, also referred to as the Anunnaki, had inhabited the earth to mine it for resources, and they had toiled for thousands of years. They grew weary and tired, in the end they rebelled, asking to be relieved of the drudgery. A God named Enki along with the Womb Goddess Belet-ili also called Mami, solved the issue by creating a new race of beings that we now know of as modern humans by combining a primitive man that already existed on earth with themselves, the Gods. These people were created as slaves to do the work of the Gods.

After nearly 600 years it was said that the population grew too large and the people made too much noise. The Earth God Enlil couldn’t stand the sound anymore and wanted to eliminate them. Over the course of several thousand years he gave orders for disease, drought, and famine to be released upon mankind, causing mass suffering and death. The people suffered greatly, fertility declined, and it is even said they resorted to cannibalism.

Thousands of years came and went with the struggle to reduce the human population, but in the end the humans were too loud for the Gods. The Anunnaki made a pact to destroy humanity with a flood. Enki was angry with the God Enlil for wanting to destroy the people that he had brought into being. Part of the pact of the Gods was that no one could warn the humans of the coming cataclysm, ensuring that all of them would perish.

Enki, who is also known as the trickster, loved mankind. It was said that he wanted to warn Atrahasis of the coming flood and tell him how to survive, but he couldn’t do it without breaking the pact he had made with the other Gods. He devised a plan. He knew that Atrahasis would be in a room at a certain time, so he went into that room and hid behind a reed screen. Enki spoke to himself out loud about the coming flood, allowing Atrahasis to overhear him, and gave specific instructions on how to build an ark and to board the ship with supplies, animals, and humans.

After the flood, the Gods were devastated by the destruction they had unleashed on mankind. The womb Goddess Mami wept, unable to console her great grief. When the God Enlil discovered that some humans had survived, he was angry, and knew that it was Enki’s doing. In the end, the surviving humans were allowed to live under the condition that they have decreased fertility.

In these legends arising from the first civilization, the Goddess Mami was the mother of mankind. Whether this story is true or not, to this very day children from almost every language and culture still refer to their mothers as Mommy.

Hopefully one day we will learn more about Mesopotamia, and the stories that arose from what is called the cradle of civilization. As we speak, excavations are taking place in the ancient city of Girsu at a site know as Telloh. This site was discovered in the late 1800’s and throughout the following years the site has been thoroughly excavated, but by poor standards and often illegally. In 2016 Excavations led by the British museum have resumed at the site where a 4,500 year old Sumerian Palace has been unearthed. An inscription was found stating that the palace was built for the God of war Ningirsu who is the son of Enlil, the chief God who is said to have destroyed humanity in the great flood. We can only wonder what secrets will be revealed, so much of our history has been lost to time.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

FindersKeepers (02-25-2023),Mini Me (03-09-2023),RMNIXON (02-25-2023),Standing Wolf (03-01-2023)

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 2,438
    Overall activity: 64.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    RMNIXON's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 30,556x in 17,992 Posts
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am curious why these ancient cataclysm myths seem so universal even among separated cultures?

This does not mean to suggest that any version should be taken as literal, but it does sound like a shared memory and oral tradition is involved.
    My Revenge will be Success! - Donald J Trump

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (02-25-2023)

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RMNIXON View Post
    I am curious why these ancient cataclysm myths seem so universal even among separated cultures?

This does not mean to suggest that any version should be taken as literal, but it does sound like a shared memory and oral tradition is involved.

So true, I find it fascinating. One thing is that our geologic records do seem to show that perhaps there could be some truth to some of these legends. There is a black mat where life is found below it but not above it and it is full of melt glass with iridium and platinum which is associated with a comet impact. It matches up with the time of the great flood from around 12,900 years ago. It is interesting for sure. I had to try really hard to not delve too deep into conspiracies in my paper, lol. I figured we could go there in conversation if we wanted to.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is interesting 5,500 year old Sumerian star map shows comet impact.
    https://www.ancientpages.com/2018/12...-impact-event/

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (02-26-2023)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of my favorite finds during my research was this Ubaid pottery from 5100-4500BC. It sure looks like it has DNA art.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ubaid_period

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well it's pretty clear that this thread bombed, lol. Honestly though I thought what I wrote was really important. I have been wanting to write it for about half a year. I might be wrong about what I wrote, I hope so. The strange thing is that as I was writing this as I would cover each topic, that topic would break in the news as I was finishing it, I thought it was pretty strange. I was writing about FEMA and then Palestine Ohio happend. I was writing about Sumeria and the God Enlil and a story came out about the archeological site being worked on that was built for his son. I was writing about Elon's star ships, or arks if you will and he did a test launch. I was writing about comet impacts and the asteroid went by with a hit in Texas. I was writing about Planet X and an updated story came out. I just thought it was strange. It was always as I was just finishing up a topic.

That often happens to me when I feel really compelled to write something, something related will happen. Anyways I hope that I'm wrong. But it does seem like world governments are preparing for something major. Time will tell.

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 746
    Overall activity: 43.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience PointsTagger First Class
    Mini Me's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,646x in 1,282 Posts
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)