Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,555x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is our Gov preparing for?

My thread where I wrote out my theory totally bombed. So I am going to write a shorter simpler version. I know it's still kind of long but I tried. Lol. I didn't write this because I think I know what is going on, it is more of a question, and something for us to think about.

Nations all over the world seem to be preparing for something major. What could it be is the question? Nations are creating DNA and seed arks. They say they are in a hurry in case of a cataclysm or nuclear war. Elon Musk is working with NASA to build ARKS known as the Starship. He minces no words about needing to put humans on Mars as a modern day ark to preserve our species.

He plans to build them at one every 72 hours, he is in a rush. Not only that plans anywhere from a dozen to 100 launches per day. Each Starship will have the capacity to carry 100 people and 100 tons.

Nations have begun building and restoring cold war bunkers. By 2018 Russia said they built enough bunkers to house their entire population. The US has bunkers that are only for the preservation of our government. They even went so far as to create a shadow government that will temporarily take control in the event of a catastrophe. This is not a conspiracy theory but real. It was signed in by Bush. They are arks meant to preserve our form of government, including every single member.

Nations are hoarding food. Many have stopped exports. China is said to be importing and storing food at a level not seen in human history. They now hold over half of the worlds grain, 69% of the worlds corn, and 60% of it's rice. These are not the only imports that they increased.

During Covid our nation was also hoarding food. While our shelves were bare and our purchases were being rationed states were buying up bulk amounts of non perishable food and storing them in warehouses stacked to the ceiling. Could it be that Covid was a cover for them to create shortages and hoard up mass amounts of food? It was said that this food was being stored for food programs, but remember many of the food banks were empty handed? It does kind of make you at least wonder about the baby formula shortage.

The USDA also stores billions of pounds of food in caves, most of it is said to be stored for private corporations. It is a long story, the US used to control the milk market by buying up milk. They would store it as cheese and dry milk in caves. When it was set to expire they would process it for preservation. They no longer participate in that particular program, they now store it for food programs. But they do have constant access to a fresh supply of foods.

Our gov has been buying up mass amounts of food for years and still are.

It's not just foods but they also store medical equipment and pharmaceuticals in massive warehouses around the nation in secret locations.

The thing is that we have these programs that store medical equipment and get funding for disaster relief and time and time again during almost every major event they have failed to provide the services that we supposedly fund them for. They failed us during 9-11, Katrina, Covid, in Texas when the electricity went out, and now in Palestine Ohio.

They always say this isn't the kind of emergency we normally provide for that is why we failed. They say in order to do better next time that they need more money. Since we are always in a state of emergency at the time we give them near unchecked funding.

During Covid we gave FEMA and the HHS billions and billions of dollars. Yet they didn't want to even help in Ohio, that's their job. I do wonder if their programs are not for what they say they are. There are some who say FEMA has a black budget and spend untold amounts of money on bunkers. Who knows if it's true.

There is more to it, but I will try my best to keep it simplified. The reason I mentioned the myths at the beginning of my paper is that legends of the past state that something major happened on the earth in the past and that it will happen again and will be forewarned by signs in the sky. Some think it could have to do with the Taurids which have asteroids up to 1000ft wide.

Is something coming? Is there something our gov is hiding from us and preparing for? Or are they just over cautious?

The UN came together in 2014 to put together a strategy for stopping an asteroid. Now many major nations are all working on tech to stop an asteroid. Out of nowhere the US created the Space Force. It was created with bi-partisan support.

Another thing is that some believe they want to reduce the world population. I found that they are EMP proofing all of their bunkers, yet they leave our grid unprotected. Is it by design? They want to bring about a volcanic winter by spraying stuff in our atmosphere. This would be catastrophic to life as we know it. The dark ages were caused by two volcanic eruptions that killed 25 million people in the first year alone. Spraying stuff in our atmosphere could possibly create a similar affect.

In 2010 Bill Ryan interviewed a witness who said that a virus would purposefully be spread in China and then they would bring about a surveillance state and then a nuclear war. They knew a cyclical geophysical event was coming and wanted to be able to control who survives.

My thoughts are that a nuclear war would be ridiculous because it would destroy infrastructure and contaminate everything. But an EMP and volcanic winter would do the job and keep our infrastructure intact. They could just wait a few years to come out of the bunkers.

Now that is a far out what if theory. Is it something that they will cause, or is it something natural that they know about? Or is it none of this, and they are just prepping like crazy just in case?

Personally I thought this topic was worth discussing. There is definitely something strange going on. If anyone wants to read my full paper I provide links and go into detail. I posted it in the following link, a thing comes up asking you to subscribe just click skip, and it will take you to my paper. It was too long to post here. It has a ton of info. It is posted anonymously and only those with a link can see it. https://thepenofeliana.substack.com/...ent-cataclysms
    Last edited by Just AnotherPerson; 03-05-2023 at 08:28 AM.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

donttread (05-05-2023),FindersKeepers (03-06-2023),LWW (03-05-2023),montana (03-05-2023),Red Lily (05-06-2023),RMNIXON (03-05-2023),slackercruster (03-06-2023)

Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 359
    Overall activity: 47.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    LWW's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,802x in 2,029 Posts
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excellent question.

I have no solid answer(s).
    More 1776, less 1984.
    Make Orwell Fiction Again.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LWW For This Useful Post:

Captdon (03-05-2023),Just AnotherPerson (03-05-2023),slackercruster (03-06-2023)

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 385
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    Mini Me's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,659x in 1,294 Posts
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I woke up in the morning and saw a giant crack in the sky!
    Is this an omen?

Robert Reich never warned me about it. I am stunned!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mini Me For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (03-05-2023),slackercruster (03-06-2023)

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 1,168
    Overall activity: 52.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    RMNIXON's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 30,950x in 18,190 Posts
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think you need a Secret Government study to understand that things are not going well for civilization and that very hard times may be ahead for us all. Of course this flies in the face of the Progressive notion that we are always getting better in the push leftward or "moving forward" but true students of history know better!

Or perhaps they know something we don't know?
    My Revenge will be Success! - Donald J Trump

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMNIXON For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (03-05-2023),Section31 (04-18-2023),slackercruster (03-06-2023)

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 2,210
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,555x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RMNIXON View Post
    I don't think you need a Secret Government study to understand that things are not going well for civilization and that very hard times may be ahead for us all. Of course this flies in the face of the Progressive notion that we are always getting better in the push leftward or "moving forward" but true students of history know better!

One thing about the secret gov is that they are un-elected and unconstitutional. These people live in bunkers in secrecy 24/7 they can't even tell their families about it. It is said they double all aspects of gov, and then one day if shtf they will go online and continue it in real life. But that is only a very small sliver in the totality of the story. It is so much bigger than that. I only included it in the pile on to show a big picture. I just research these things and put them together. It's out in the open but going unnoticed.

They have kept us unimaginably distracted, how else could they have pulled off preparations of this magnitude without even a single person pointing it out?

I agree though times may be ahead, and we are kind of in them now. I sometimes think that if we were to think back to like 4 years ago and imagine shtf, if we knew the future would be like it is now, would we consider it to the shtf? Maybe we would, this new reality is so drastically different from the one we knew before.
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 1,580
    Overall activity: 71.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 44,137x in 28,529 Posts
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone is going to push the button so there is no sense in pretending it will not happen one day. Living as if tomorrow is the last day helps no one.

I'll chose to make my last stand on the beach with a Corona in my hand.

I don't think most survivalists are really ready for what life will be like should they crawl out of their holes a few years later. They may just shoot themselves.
    Let's go Brandon !!!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carolina73 For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (03-06-2023),slackercruster (03-06-2023)

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 385
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    Mini Me's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,659x in 1,294 Posts
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini Me View Post
    I woke up in the morning and saw a giant crack in the sky!
    Is this an omen?About that crack in the sky!

Robert Reich never warned me about it. I am stunned!

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Section31's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,568x in 3,348 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RMNIXON View Post

The left is responsible for the nation not going well.

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 148,540x in 94,964 Posts
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Section31 View Post
    The left is responsible for the nation not going well.
    That is bipartisan, although the left is much worse.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

donttread (05-06-2023)

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 264
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    Collateral Damage's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,870x in 4,195 Posts
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I read about these 'summits' where leaders (I use the term loosely) meet to discuss climate/economics/social issues, and yet there is no solution found, just more taxation to cure something that either isn't curable by man, or doesn't actually exist.
    "I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments by those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations." -- James Madison

+ Reply to Thread