Quote Originally Posted by Arrogant $#@! View Post
I'll post here and there. I rarely respond because after I say it, that's that. I belong to a little known political party called The Common Sense Party Of America. It is a very little known fringe party on the outside. Seems the FBI and DOJ are after us. You see my kind repulse a lot of people. Common Sensers seem to be the enmeny of the people lately. There aren't a lot of us anymore. So many have defected the last 6 yrs. We are a dying breed. Our latest political conclusion is about female athletes with a flopper competing against female athletes with a slit. Seems the flopper girl is about 8 inches taller and her toes are the size of the female slits fingers. Additionally the flopper girl has a rudder which gives it a huge advantage. We have determined that everyone who feels it is ok for a female slit who worked hard her whole life, to be beaten by a flopper by 25 seconds, should be sent to Iran to promote the sport. More comments as I feel
You should re-vet each member of your small political group. Don't forget the FBI tactics perfected after 9-11 to go after Muslims in the US. Use informants to set innocent people up. To radicalize the normal Muslim. To even offer the plan for a criminal enterprise. That may very well have been used to bring the Proud Boys down.