Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,497x in 1,841 Posts
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Irritus Special - Update

Irritus apologizes for our lack of updates during the Trump finale and the Covid-19 pandemic. Much debate took place in our hallowed halls of conservatism concerning Trump's presidency and the Covid restrictions. Donald Trump did not attend our fine institution and we were thankful for that. Even our toughest immigration sponsors were not in favor of caging children and breaking up families. So we must admit we are glad he is gone and wish his fans would recognize that fact and move forward with a real conservative. Right now that appears to be impossible as most of the aspiring republicans are autocrats like Trump. When you cannot even criticise an insurrection against our Republic you cannot be an American conservative.

Regarding Covid, several of our professors and staff followed Trump's advice concerning masks and social distancing. Most are now passed and several recovering at home. We were saddened by their death but our medical staff advised them and masks were available for everyone. We were able to have classes in our large auditoriums and that made graduation possible. We sincerely hope our graduates can help turn the Republican party around to reality. The Texas freeze should be a lesson to conservatives, sometime the market needs to be managed by competence and not an outsourced profit solution.

Hopefully the new administration will work to have enough Americans vaccinated so herd immunity and a return to normal is possible by Summer. We thank everyone who supported us during these unusual times, but we also know an Irritus grad is tough and we will succeed and prosper. God bless.

Editor Note: Internal doc but can be shared with our supporters and sponsors.
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 798
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    midcan5's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Irritus: Roe V Wade Comment

Comment regarding abortion debate. (High level Board member)

While Irritus is not in favor of abortion as birth control, we must recognize reality and the fact removing access to a safe abortion would only bring back back alley butchers, death, disease, and heartache. Tragedies unknown now. That was our history before Roe. Amy Coney Barrett's comment on having the child and then giving it up for adoption fails to recognize reality. Will the birth experience be a healthy one, was the woman raped, during pregnancy did she get essential vitamins and health measures to insure a healthy baby. Did a preventive measure fail, can she carry this child for nine months in a healthy state? For some of these babies it would be a life not worth living. I realize that is harsh commentary on human existence, but we must face reality, we are not God.

I have personally known several women who have had abortions and are good people. Is a mistake or a late in life pregnancy a sentence or a personal decision. We say we are for freedom but we often act otherwise. All of us know that the wealthy will still have safe abortions, they will do so locally or in another state or nation. That too was reality before Roe. Roe made each person their own guide and judge. Do state legislatures who care nothing for the born child have a right to make another do what they presume to believe. While it is doubtful any existence continues after this vale of tears, let free humans make their own decisions concerning their life.

"Abolition of a woman's right to abortion, when and if she wants it, amounts to compulsory maternity: a form of rape by the State." Edward Abbey

Irritus Note: Opinion expressed above only partially reflects our values and beliefs, but we feel our freedom must include complex dialogue and thought.
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 798
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    midcan5's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Regarding guns our school always provides the very best info, up to date and practical.

https://thepoliticalforums.com/threa...=1#post1619708

+ Reply to Thread