User Tag List

Thread: I can't take it! Debt Default lies of the left.

Threaded View

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 1,465
    Overall activity: 50.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    zelmo1234's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,372x in 14,569 Posts
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't take it! Debt Default lies of the left.

OK I was watching some Democrats that were lying about the upcoming debt ceiling deadline so we need to get a few facts straight, because the Left and the Media for the most part will not tell the American people the Truth.

OK June 1 the credit card is taken away, and the overdraft protection is gone. Does the USA default on the national debt NO!

Truth is, we have plenty of money coming in to service the national Debt.

But Wait, There are NO Social Security Checks that will Go to the Elderly right??? WRONG! We have plenty of Money coming it to Service the Social Security payments,

YES! BUT!! The elderly and the poor will not have any insurance, Medicare and Medicaid will be Broke right? ABSOLUTLY NOT! We have plenty of Money coming in for all of the healthcare programs.

Finally the Military will not be able to protect us and will shut down? NOPE not this either

the Full faith and credit is only at risk if the President and His Party choose to pay for things that are not essential, WHICH THEY MIGHT DO, Because if we have a lengthy shutdown and people see just how much money is spent on Bull $#@!, They might just wise up and understand that the left has been lying and trying to play Santa so you would vote for them.

I despise them for the lying on this issue most of all.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zelmo1234 For This Useful Post:

carolina73 (05-25-2023),Peter1469 (05-25-2023),RMNIXON (05-24-2023),stjames1_53 (05-25-2023)