User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Now they come for Gulliani

  1. #11
    Points: 88,492, Level: 72
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 1,258
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    The Booman's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    28471
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Over the hills and far away...
    Posts
    31,079
    Points
    88,492
    Level
    72
    Thanks Given
    12,346
    Thanked 28,466x in 16,582 Posts
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven't they been going after Rudy for a few years now?



  2. #12
    Points: 18,722, Level: 33
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 928
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Carl Young's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    3944
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    8,213
    Points
    18,722
    Level
    33
    Thanks Given
    6,260
    Thanked 3,937x in 2,877 Posts
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Booman View Post
    Haven't they been going after Rudy for a few years now?
    Yep, and anyone else who dares support Donald Trump. It really became public during the Russia Hoax where even Swat Teams were used on his supporters.

    Of course the continuous attacks on Donald Trump, especially with the Government's use of 'Lawfare', are the worst in America history and, as far as I can see, spells the beginning of the end of the Republic. A form of Fascism will likely take its place.

  3. #13
    Points: 15,972, Level: 30
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 478
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered10000 Experience Points
    slideman's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    968
    Join Date
    Mar 2023
    Location
    a suburb of Seattle
    Posts
    5,023
    Points
    15,972
    Level
    30
    Thanks Given
    1
    Thanked 959x in 819 Posts
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Russia hoax huh? Except the Mueller found the Russians interfered in the election and that Trump welcomed their interference. The Senate committee said the same. The facts are not on your side here. It is not a hoax.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to slideman For This Useful Post:

    XavierOnassis (09-24-2023)

  5. #14
    Points: 15,972, Level: 30
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 478
    Overall activity: 13.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered10000 Experience Points
    slideman's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    968
    Join Date
    Mar 2023
    Location
    a suburb of Seattle
    Posts
    5,023
    Points
    15,972
    Level
    30
    Thanks Given
    1
    Thanked 959x in 819 Posts
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Young View Post
    Yep, and anyone else who dares support Donald Trump. It really became public during the Russia Hoax where even Swat Teams were used on his supporters.

    Of course the continuous attacks on Donald Trump, especially with the Government's use of 'Lawfare', are the worst in America history and, as far as I can see, spells the beginning of the end of the Republic. A form of Fascism will likely take its place.
    I would add the person who tried to overturn the legitimate election and end democracy in the United States was your precious Trump.

  6. #15
    Points: 56,325, Level: 57
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Now_What's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    2354
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Yo Mama's House
    Posts
    22,115
    Points
    56,325
    Level
    57
    Thanks Given
    2,835
    Thanked 2,346x in 2,004 Posts
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RMNIXON View Post
    Rudi Guiliani nearly saved New York City from total Democrat Party ruin it is now experiencing once again. The left want his memory destroyed for all time right along with Trump.
    Their best crime rate in decades came under Bloomberg, even if they did fall a lot under Rudy. However, Rudy is a bigger pedo than Biden or Trump, so Id have no problem if that guy was taken out of society.

  7. #16
    Points: 169,058, Level: 97
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 592
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    87982
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    50,895
    Points
    169,058
    Level
    97
    Thanks Given
    17,294
    Thanked 19,950x in 14,393 Posts
    Mentioned
    313 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Young View Post
    Hate to say it, Donttread, but the dumbing down over the past generation or so has had its effect. Some of these posters here, and elsewhere of course, are just fully stupid and it's destroying the country.

    The great experiment in Democracy, the E Pluribus Unum idea, has failed and we don't know yet, with any certainty, what will take its place.

    Hundreds of thousands of illegals are now getting work permits, driver's licenses and will be voting in the next election. The USA really was once a shining light on a hill but that's no more. The political/business elites have taken over and the dumbed down have allowed and encouraged it to happen.
    I guess if we allow unchecked immigration long enough and too many of us support federal socialist policies long enough the problem will take care of otself in that people will want to go back to their home country.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

    Carl Young (09-24-2023)

  9. #17
    Points: 18,722, Level: 33
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 928
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Carl Young's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    3944
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    8,213
    Points
    18,722
    Level
    33
    Thanks Given
    6,260
    Thanked 3,937x in 2,877 Posts
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    I guess if we allow unchecked immigration long enough and too many of us support federal socialist policies long enough the problem will take care of otself in that people will want to go back to their home country.
    There's some truth in that. I know a Nicaraguan family who went across the border several months ago, got free air travel to Miami and New Jersey (I don't know the one who went to NJ) and they want to go back to Nicaragua as soon as they pay off their debts to the coyotes and save enough to build a home and to start a small business. They prefer living in Nicaragua with their friends, family and familiar language and culture.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Carl Young For This Useful Post:

    donttread (09-24-2023)

  11. #18
    Points: 169,058, Level: 97
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 592
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    87982
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    50,895
    Points
    169,058
    Level
    97
    Thanks Given
    17,294
    Thanked 19,950x in 14,393 Posts
    Mentioned
    313 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Young View Post
    There's some truth in that. I know a Nicaraguan family who went across the border several months ago, got free air travel to Miami and New Jersey (I don't know the one who went to NJ) and they want to go back to Nicaragua as soon as they pay off their debts to the coyotes and save enough to build a home and to start a small business. They prefer living in Nicaragua with their friends, family and familiar language and culture.
    What many of these people are willing to do for a better life is not lost on me. Just take your family and the clothes on your back and walk a thousand miles leaving behind everything you know. Except cousins, most of them probably have some remote connection. Takes some balls. But we just can't take everyone in. When a rich country takes in too many poor people the country becomes poorer. A fact that Great Britton finally figured out a few years ago. Seems like a no brainer, doesn't it?
    I'm not sure why so many so called "leaders" across the world are selling out to globalist. Are they hoping to be bestowed lordships? There will be less of those in a globalist structure. I'm not even sure why so many of the Bill Gates's of the world are pushing us towards globalism? People who use tremendous amounts of carbon making their own fortune now wishing to deny others the opportunity they had.? What the hell is in it for them? Legacy of some kind? Staying relevant?

    I say don't globalize, localize. Better for the planet I would think

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

    Carl Young (09-24-2023)

  13. #19
    Points: 18,722, Level: 33
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 928
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Carl Young's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    3944
    Join Date
    Dec 2021
    Posts
    8,213
    Points
    18,722
    Level
    33
    Thanks Given
    6,260
    Thanked 3,937x in 2,877 Posts
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    What many of these people are willing to do for a better life is not lost on me. Just take your family and the clothes on your back and walk a thousand miles leaving behind everything you know. Except cousins, most of them probably have some remote connection. Takes some balls. But we just can't take everyone in. When a rich country takes in too many poor people the country becomes poorer. A fact that Great Britton finally figured out a few years ago. Seems like a no brainer, doesn't it?
    I'm not sure why so many so called "leaders" across the world are selling out to globalist. Are they hoping to be bestowed lordships? There will be less of those in a globalist structure. I'm not even sure why so many of the Bill Gates's of the world are pushing us towards globalism? People who use tremendous amounts of carbon making their own fortune now wishing to deny others the opportunity they had.? What the hell is in it for them? Legacy of some kind? Staying relevant?

    I say don't globalize, localize. Better for the planet I would think
    The Nicaraguans I mentioned are great people and would make excellent citizens. But that's only a matter of luck.

    If Central and South Americans were vetted properly I believe, given the low birth rates in America, they would be a very good addition to the country.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts