User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trying to bridge the gap between fantasy and reality games.

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 768
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Brett Nortje's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 195x in 179 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trying to bridge the gap between fantasy and reality games.

I have played a lot with magic with minor success for myself, and, great success for others. it seems i am some sort of nexus for many people in asia, of course!

Now, i want to learn how to use magic like in dungeons and dragons, and someone is going to narrate it to me via telepathy;

To create mage magic, we need to imagine what we want to do, and put forth a message to the world with our voice, body language and surroundings, as to what we want to do. this means walking down the street whistling, done correctly, could be a mage spell, of course. it is also said that mage's keep a spell book, that would be these types of threads for me, yes?

Before we continue, i want to verify this is right...
    !! Thug LIfe !!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Brett Nortje For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (02-03-2016)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All seems in order.

So let us continue with magical insights? this would require a basic understanding of imagery, so, maybe practising in a mirror would help? this will let you see what you are doing, and pepper that with some insight into what others see. this is a meeting between you agreeing what you are seeing with what others are seeing, of course.

Then, there is sound - what sound are you making? did you know that each sound you make is different to what it sounds like recorded on a tape deck? these sounds are heard by the faeries and interpreted by them, of course. once again agreeing as to what the sound is is important.

Imaginations, these need to meet too. if you were to imagine something unreasonable, say you are merely twelve and you want to learn something beyond your years, you could imagine something that is an 'uneducated fantasy,' and fail, of course. it is wise to discuss these things with someone with a degree in this field, or, a psychologist, of course.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fuelling your spells.

Every energy in motion or mental activity takes energy, and, i call this essence, yes? this is important in my role playing game too, which is available in only certain countries, of course.

We each start with one manna. this comes from your soul or spirit, but don't be alarmed it is replenishes, think of a heart pumping sugar to your cells?

To increase this manna, the easiest way is to build relationships with faeries, or, animals or other living things. if you want to do it with faeries, you need a light source. you must, somehow, by staring or fluttering your eyes, make colourful things or "problems with your eyes" by looking into the light. once you see something sustained for a few seconds, after averting your eyes, then you will see these light sources maybe take on colours. these are boosting your body, mind and soul, or, representing changes taking place within.

Of course doing it with living things means you need to play with them, as, all living things like to play. three of the easiest things to come into contact with in the suburbs, is cats, birds and dogs, of course. if you were to take a 'pet,' then could bond with them, building a spiritual friendship where you mutually grow your manna, and it is good for the pet too.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An example of a mage spell - aura of power.

I have been dancing for a while, and have realized that certain motions, or, combinations of motion, will result in certain emotions being 'fuelled.' often, i feel the awe that people, because i am a very good dancer with a bombastic style, towards me and my being there, dancing.

So, if i was to explain why, i think it is a solid push with your body and a grit for danger feelings - feelings that say, "hello i am here." these will be exemplified by thrusting my arms into the air is if in a 'victory sign,' while making the spell radius wider too. this is done by thrusting your arms into the air and walking forwards, like a victory entrance, yes?

Of course, if we were to observe the magic behind this, the message is accurately sent from me to the viewers as if to say, "i have beaten you." often you will find that dancing will make people swerve away from you, so, as an expresser or myself, i seem to be quite good at it, yes?

This is helped by music, or, the invitation or idea of dancing, of course. so, if there was music, people would interpret this as a dance, and, if it was around a stage, people would view it as a performance, of course.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Second example of dance spell - sexual feeling.

I have found i can make people feel much the same, yet, more comely to them, maybe making them kiss each other? maybe they would see me as a bauble to use to get women aroused, or, maybe even some men!

The trick to this is the same environment as the previous spell, yet you use your hips. the more used to using your hips you are, the better the spell will be, of course. if you were to swing your hips round and round, not too fast as that would symbolize 'jack rabbit sex,' then you could overcome their sexual defences.

This can be made even more admired by placing your one hand on your hip, and rolling your hands around in circles. this will send a message, that is common and easy to understand, that the 'sex is easy.' using your hand s like this will lead another to believe that they are with a real lusty person, of course.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Example three, force bolt, of dance magic.

If you were to make patterns of circular and square motions, combined you should evoke a mental blast that will daze your spectators. for example, bringing your first arm up into the air symbolizes the tapping of the air and segmenting it by bringing your other arm up to bisect your body will cut it off so the energy has a beginning and end point. then you bring your other arm to bisect your body too, then you reverse hug the viewer to send the 'message' to them.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Friendship spell - dance magic example.

To make a 'friendship spell' you could maybe even forego the music? this is a great spell for confusing someone then making them your friend, or, pal for a while.

Signal to someone you want to make friends with. then, while walking up to them, symbolizing 'interest' or 'attraction,' you need to basically point at them, then bring the pointing index finger below the outstretched opposing index finger, then make circles with your first finger, probably your primary side, rotating it like a planet round a star, yes?

This symbolizes unity, or knitting. if you were to believe in 'binding,' then this is for you.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Example five of 'dance magic.'

Mirror image will make it hard to focus on your body. you can do this, by turning around at a fairly quick pace, and then throwing your hand in a holding grasp sort of motion to the ground. this mimics the ninjas that use the smoke grenades to create a diversion to confuse enemies as to how many of them there are, or where they are, while they make their escape, yes?

This, psychologically, will represent someone being 'confused' and then throwing unknown to the ground. this could be like a dazed person - someone that people usually have mercy on, seeking mercy in a way, and then throwing in the towel, all the while creating chemical releases that trigger nice feeling, and clouding vision and other senses.

Of course, this 'message' symbolizes that you are few, as it is reversed and you may be surrounded, yes? what is more important than us they might think? then, the 'throw' will symbolize the submission of the person to the dark forces of shadow, rather than light, as it is a tapping or invoking of the earth, yes?
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ecstacy, dance magic example number six.

This spell should make your spectators feel very naturally high. this can be done by rolling you hands in circles, symbolizing the oneness or wholeness of self. this can be further 'excited' by 'winking and smiling' at people that view your dance. basically including them in your dance with eye contact or gestures.

To start the 'euphoria,' you need to keep changing your focal point by stepping this way and that, and, making sure you keep the circles going. this will make the viewers feel one of many, as they see through your point of view all the time, worried if you like them, worried if others like them - this is basic psychology, of course.

Instead of stepping randomly, try to walk in a circle and turn in an opposing circle, bringing two symbols of circles into your dance, besides your arms. then, you need to point at them, and bind them together, like done previously, and, at the same time, roll your wrists in circles.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Power slice - dance magic example seven.

This is something that is very aggressive and not meant for young jedis.

Basically, you keep throwing your direction 'off,' focusing on people every now and then, like a heat seeker that keeps changing directions, or a person getting beaten up by clubbing blows in boxing, when you are getting hit from side to side, of course.

This is symbolizing the 'slices' you will be taking at the person, like swatting a fly with your hands. keep pointing all over the place, and changing your direction 'violently.'

Then, you need to use short solid steps too. this will imply your focus on the enemy, of course. then, you need to swing your arms inwards and outwards, like pushing people out of the way in a black friday rush, of course. this symbolizes the swinging of your blades towards the enemy, yes?

Psychologically, you need to focus your inner essence into your swipes. this will basically place a placebo effect, if visualized, onto your target and then their minds will rip their own bodies apart. the mind can make you sick, so, they can erupt in, for lack of a better example, stigmata, yes? this would be where they have beaten by waves from you implying damage, and, the message will be that they are being ripped, as, all interactions with matter are messages, in this case, to seperate.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

+ Reply to Thread