Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,245x in 27,866 Posts
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    Trump got one thing right, he understood if you blame others and use symbols and slogans they will follow. His cult doesn't care if he is a failure or if he were to shoot someone on 5th Ave.
    Dullards and liars mischaracterize that quote.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MisterVeritis For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (09-15-2020)

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 798
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    midcan5's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,497x in 1,841 Posts
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Golf anyone?

Mental illness or insecurity or a lack of education and humility? It is an easy choice as Pres Trump is simply in a position way above his ability. Again I want to mention Hitler as friends have. What was Hitler's appeal? You can answer that, but those who read history know he was incompetent, his decision to invade Russia stupid. Trump like H has a glorified sense of self, but Trump failed in every business venture. Trump has failed as President unless caging children and dividing families while golfing several hundred times after avoiding military service with a bad foot is an accomplishment. We can give him that.

"Lincoln Project co-founder George Conway says Donald Trump shows nine symptoms of mental illness in new video"

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...eo/ar-BB18Y1tM

"I won't have time to play golf if i'm elected president." Donnie John Trump

http://trumpgolfcount.com/
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

4. The Following User Says Thank You to midcan5 For This Useful Post:

stephenpe (10-07-2020)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 93.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,554x in 94,403 Posts
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mental illness or insecurity or a lack of education and humility? It is an easy choice as Pres Trump is simply in a position way above his ability. Again I want to mention Hitler as friends have. What was Hitler's appeal? You can answer that, but those who read history know he was incompetent, his decision to invade Russia stupid. Trump like H has a glorified sense of self, but Trump failed in every business venture. Trump has failed as President unless caging children and dividing families while golfing several hundred times after avoiding military service with a bad foot is an accomplishment. We can give him that.

"Lincoln Project co-founder George Conway says Donald Trump shows nine symptoms of mental illness in new video"

Deraigned.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 2,841
    Overall activity: 76.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    zelmo1234's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,060x in 14,361 Posts
    Mentioned
    432 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well lets just have a look at how big of a failure Trump is in every Business.

You see our intellectuals Liberals friends generally have very specific career paths. #1 Many of them end up in Education, were they can tell new and blooming minds Things like a good Business man never fails and if you look at the career of one Donald Trump, clearly we can see a business failure even though the Man is one of the top 1000 wealthiest people in the world... And Intellectuals actually believe that any business man that has ever filed bankruptcy is a failure. They don't understand that sometimes you could keep a business that is loosing money afloat, but it is not the right thing to do.

Number 2 This is the favorite place for intellectuals to find employment and that is the Government It is perfect for them... They can create programs for the people using their self proclaimed brilliance and when it is not working, just keep throwing money at it.... See the national debt clock for details and the smartest President that ever lived according to intellectuals Obama doubled the national debt of all other Presidents combined in just 8 years

Number 3 and this position is actually looked down on by the group because this person just does what they are told and can't set policies. And that is as a Researcher's employed by companies they can't choose to go down there own path This is the only one of the paths that they are actually productive in.

And the Last and extremely popular with them is Welfare because nobody is willing to pay them what they are worth, I suspect that our above poster resides in this power mind group...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to zelmo1234 For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (09-15-2020)

Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 1,480
    Overall activity: 58.0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    RichardMZhlubb's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,557x in 3,586 Posts
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zelmo1234 View Post
    Well lets just have a look at how big of a failure Trump is in every Business.

You see our intellectuals Liberals friends generally have very specific career paths. #1 Many of them end up in Education, were they can tell new and blooming minds Things like a good Business man never fails and if you look at the career of one Donald Trump, clearly we can see a business failure even though the Man is one of the top 1000 wealthiest people in the world... And Intellectuals actually believe that any business man that has ever filed bankruptcy is a failure. They don't understand that sometimes you could keep a business that is loosing money afloat, but it is not the right thing to do.

Number 2 This is the favorite place for intellectuals to find employment and that is the Government It is perfect for them... They can create programs for the people using their self proclaimed brilliance and when it is not working, just keep throwing money at it.... See the national debt clock for details and the smartest President that ever lived according to intellectuals Obama doubled the national debt of all other Presidents combined in just 8 years

Number 3 and this position is actually looked down on by the group because this person just does what they are told and can't set policies. And that is as a Researcher's employed by companies they can't choose to go down there own path This is the only one of the paths that they are actually productive in.

And the Last and extremely popular with them is Welfare because nobody is willing to pay them what they are worth, I suspect that our above poster resides in this power mind group...
    This is funny. I’d just note that at many big law firms, where partners make well above seven figures on average, partners are overwhelmingly Democrats. As for Trump’s business “successes,” it’s amazing what one can do when their father gives them $400,000 million.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to RichardMZhlubb For This Useful Post:

stephenpe (10-07-2020)

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 53
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    nathanbforrest45's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 16,261x in 10,568 Posts
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardMZhlubb View Post
    This is funny. I’d just note that at many big law firms, where partners make well above seven figures on average, partners are overwhelmingly Democrats. As for Trump’s business “successes,” it’s amazing what one can do when their father gives them $400,000 million.
    OMG OMG OMG.

Everytime some bozo brings up Trump's father giving him money the number gets higher and higher. Now its $400,000 Million. This would be equal to $400 Billion Dollars.

Yes, Donald Trump's father gave him money when he was starting his career. But unlike the Kennedy's his money actually grew. Trump has acknowledged a $1 Million dollar loan in a sworn deposition. I also think if you bothered to do more than just throw $#@! on the wall you will find Donald J. Trump repaid his father for that loan.

As far as MANY LAWYERS being democrats, well we knew lawyers were really the scum of the earth, this is just one more example of that scum.

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 2,097
    Overall activity: 80.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first Group50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Calendar Award
    TheLiquidGuy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,027x in 1,731 Posts
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanbforrest45 View Post
    OMG OMG OMG.

Everytime some bozo brings up Trump's father giving him money the number gets higher and higher. Now its $400,000 Million. This would be equal to $400 Billion Dollars.

Yes, Donald Trump's father gave him money when he was starting his career. But unlike the Kennedy's his money actually grew. Trump has acknowledged a $1 Million dollar loan in a sworn deposition. I also think if you bothered to do more than just throw $#@! on the wall you will find Donald J. Trump repaid his father for that loan.

As far as MANY LAWYERS being democrats, well we knew lawyers were really the scum of the earth, this is just one more example of that scum.
    If you believe that trump only received 1 million from his father, then you should enrole in Trump University aand be sure to donate to the Trump Charity foundation.

“Just say the election was corrupt and leave the
    rest to me and the Republican congressmen”
    --Donald Trump

Speaking to the Justice Department on Dec. 27, 2020. Conversation memorialized in then-acting Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue’s contemporaneous notes.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheLiquidGuy For This Useful Post:

midcan5 (09-24-2020),stephenpe (10-07-2020)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    VoteVets - Puppet President

Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

14. The Following User Says Thank You to midcan5 For This Useful Post:

TheLiquidGuy (10-07-2020)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 93.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,554x in 94,403 Posts
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    VoteVets - Puppet President
    Prog propaganda.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

Lummy (09-24-2020)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most vets were all over the political spectrum. It used to be sane people didn't cling to divisive buffoons like Trump. Well kinda as History has lots of buffoons who led their nation to destruction. Divisive politics is a creation of dark money that continues with the likes of Fox and OAN as well as all the dark money think tanks. That is history for the reader and thinker see links at bottom. But as the YouTube below shows, veterans are learning who Trump really is.

'VoteVets - Morning Joe airs 'Enemy''

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2751831-invisible-hands

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/27833494-dark-money

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...s-of-the-right

+ Reply to Thread