Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 24,086x in 18,073 Posts
    Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    Trump got one thing right, he understood if you blame others and use symbols and slogans they will follow. His cult doesn't care if he is a failure or if he were to shoot someone on 5th Ave.
    Dullards and liars mischaracterize that quote.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MisterVeritis For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (09-15-2020)

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 92
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    midcan5's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,690x in 1,232 Posts
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Golf anyone?

Mental illness or insecurity or a lack of education and humility? It is an easy choice as Pres Trump is simply in a position way above his ability. Again I want to mention Hitler as friends have. What was Hitler's appeal? You can answer that, but those who read history know he was incompetent, his decision to invade Russia stupid. Trump like H has a glorified sense of self, but Trump failed in every business venture. Trump has failed as President unless caging children and dividing families while golfing several hundred times after avoiding military service with a bad foot is an accomplishment. We can give him that.

"Lincoln Project co-founder George Conway says Donald Trump shows nine symptoms of mental illness in new video"

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...eo/ar-BB18Y1tM

"I won't have time to play golf if i'm elected president." Donnie John Trump

http://trumpgolfcount.com/
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA. We do.

Please note, I do not have time to reply to anyone who really thinks they have countered a point I've made, so please PM me and I will check out your reply. Tx

"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 93,845x in 62,416 Posts
    Mentioned
    2317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mental illness or insecurity or a lack of education and humility? It is an easy choice as Pres Trump is simply in a position way above his ability. Again I want to mention Hitler as friends have. What was Hitler's appeal? You can answer that, but those who read history know he was incompetent, his decision to invade Russia stupid. Trump like H has a glorified sense of self, but Trump failed in every business venture. Trump has failed as President unless caging children and dividing families while golfing several hundred times after avoiding military service with a bad foot is an accomplishment. We can give him that.

"Lincoln Project co-founder George Conway says Donald Trump shows nine symptoms of mental illness in new video"

Deraigned.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Please visit my blog http://thepoliticalforums.com/blogs/peter/
    (If a post link does not work, see the archives- it should work there.)

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 1,446
    Overall activity: 36.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    zelmo1234's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,109x in 9,498 Posts
    Mentioned
    363 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well lets just have a look at how big of a failure Trump is in every Business.

You see our intellectuals Liberals friends generally have very specific career paths. #1 Many of them end up in Education, were they can tell new and blooming minds Things like a good Business man never fails and if you look at the career of one Donald Trump, clearly we can see a business failure even though the Man is one of the top 1000 wealthiest people in the world... And Intellectuals actually believe that any business man that has ever filed bankruptcy is a failure. They don't understand that sometimes you could keep a business that is loosing money afloat, but it is not the right thing to do.

Number 2 This is the favorite place for intellectuals to find employment and that is the Government It is perfect for them... They can create programs for the people using their self proclaimed brilliance and when it is not working, just keep throwing money at it.... See the national debt clock for details and the smartest President that ever lived according to intellectuals Obama doubled the national debt of all other Presidents combined in just 8 years

Number 3 and this position is actually looked down on by the group because this person just does what they are told and can't set policies. And that is as a Researcher's employed by companies they can't choose to go down there own path This is the only one of the paths that they are actually productive in.

And the Last and extremely popular with them is Welfare because nobody is willing to pay them what they are worth, I suspect that our above poster resides in this power mind group...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to zelmo1234 For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (09-15-2020)

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 563
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered5000 Experience Points
    RichardMZhlubb's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 754x in 577 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zelmo1234 View Post
    Well lets just have a look at how big of a failure Trump is in every Business.

You see our intellectuals Liberals friends generally have very specific career paths. #1 Many of them end up in Education, were they can tell new and blooming minds Things like a good Business man never fails and if you look at the career of one Donald Trump, clearly we can see a business failure even though the Man is one of the top 1000 wealthiest people in the world... And Intellectuals actually believe that any business man that has ever filed bankruptcy is a failure. They don't understand that sometimes you could keep a business that is loosing money afloat, but it is not the right thing to do.

Number 2 This is the favorite place for intellectuals to find employment and that is the Government It is perfect for them... They can create programs for the people using their self proclaimed brilliance and when it is not working, just keep throwing money at it.... See the national debt clock for details and the smartest President that ever lived according to intellectuals Obama doubled the national debt of all other Presidents combined in just 8 years

Number 3 and this position is actually looked down on by the group because this person just does what they are told and can't set policies. And that is as a Researcher's employed by companies they can't choose to go down there own path This is the only one of the paths that they are actually productive in.

And the Last and extremely popular with them is Welfare because nobody is willing to pay them what they are worth, I suspect that our above poster resides in this power mind group...
    This is funny. I’d just note that at many big law firms, where partners make well above seven figures on average, partners are overwhelmingly Democrats. As for Trump’s business “successes,” it’s amazing what one can do when their father gives them $400,000 million.

Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 446
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    nathanbforrest45's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,409x in 8,514 Posts
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardMZhlubb View Post
    This is funny. I’d just note that at many big law firms, where partners make well above seven figures on average, partners are overwhelmingly Democrats. As for Trump’s business “successes,” it’s amazing what one can do when their father gives them $400,000 million.
    OMG OMG OMG.

Everytime some bozo brings up Trump's father giving him money the number gets higher and higher. Now its $400,000 Million. This would be equal to $400 Billion Dollars.

Yes, Donald Trump's father gave him money when he was starting his career. But unlike the Kennedy's his money actually grew. Trump has acknowledged a $1 Million dollar loan in a sworn deposition. I also think if you bothered to do more than just throw $#@! on the wall you will find Donald J. Trump repaid his father for that loan.

As far as MANY LAWYERS being democrats, well we knew lawyers were really the scum of the earth, this is just one more example of that scum.
    Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 944
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered10000 Experience PointsSocial
    TheLiquidGuy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 399x in 325 Posts
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanbforrest45 View Post
    OMG OMG OMG.

Everytime some bozo brings up Trump's father giving him money the number gets higher and higher. Now its $400,000 Million. This would be equal to $400 Billion Dollars.

Yes, Donald Trump's father gave him money when he was starting his career. But unlike the Kennedy's his money actually grew. Trump has acknowledged a $1 Million dollar loan in a sworn deposition. I also think if you bothered to do more than just throw $#@! on the wall you will find Donald J. Trump repaid his father for that loan.

As far as MANY LAWYERS being democrats, well we knew lawyers were really the scum of the earth, this is just one more example of that scum.
    If you believe that trump only received 1 million from his father, then you should enrole in Trump University aand be sure to donate to the Trump Charity foundation.

The Republican-led Senate intel committee concluded: Russia wants Trump elected.
    FOX NEWS ALERT
    FOX CONFIRMED: Trump called military "SUCKERS" and "LOSERS"
    TRUMP LIE COUNTER: 20,055 (since entering office)
    9 of the top 10 most corrupt states are Republican Link #1 Link #2

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TheLiquidGuy For This Useful Post:

midcan5 (Today)

Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 92
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    midcan5's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,690x in 1,232 Posts
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    VoteVets - Puppet President

Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA. We do.

Please note, I do not have time to reply to anyone who really thinks they have countered a point I've made, so please PM me and I will check out your reply. Tx

"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 93,845x in 62,416 Posts
    Mentioned
    2317 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    VoteVets - Puppet President
    Prog propaganda.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Please visit my blog http://thepoliticalforums.com/blogs/peter/
    (If a post link does not work, see the archives- it should work there.)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

Lummy (Today)

+ Reply to Thread